Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi im EliminatorZ and i want to join Effect <3

3 posters

Go down

Hi im EliminatorZ and i want to join Effect <3 Empty Hi im EliminatorZ and i want to join Effect <3

Post  EliminatorZ Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Hello tongue

I am EliminatorZ ingame in Fantasy Tennis II.I am 14 Years old and my real Name is Emanuele. The name come from Italy but I live in Germany
in Bavaria, becouse my parents didn´t find a Job in Italy. That was all full. I am level 20 but i need 200 EXP to level up Smile. I have more than
20 Chars. Now i have make a Char. My Main Char with a new Account. Im always online and enjoy FT. I was in alot of Clubs example
the special Clubs SoulBrother and Execution (Now its dissolved). (Ath the beginning I was in more Clubs, but the Members arent On).
I have some Clothes. I have Western Set II Upper and Gloves. I have an Angry Face Mask too. I want to buy the STR Set Samba
Carneval Set.
When Im in holidays, I tell you it. My Hobbys are play FT of course, play football, play piano and kickboxing.

The most important,why i want to join Effect is, becouse i saw very nice players. They helped me a lot. They gave me tips and other good thinks.
I want to join Effect too, becouse Effect have the best Forum that i see! I say: PERFECT! Respect!!

Sorry for my english Smile I hope, the apply is good. I can wait of an answer.

Have a nice day Smile

EliminatorZ

Joining date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Hi im EliminatorZ and i want to join Effect <3 Empty Re: Hi im EliminatorZ and i want to join Effect <3

Post  Soulja Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:33 am

Hi, welcome to our forum, we will discuss about you in the evaluation zone.
We will then give you our oppinion a.s.a.p. (as soon as possible)
Pls excuse us if it takes a while to get you'r answer.

See ya in game !

Regards Soulja
Soulja
Soulja

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Hi im EliminatorZ and i want to join Effect <3 Empty Re: Hi im EliminatorZ and i want to join Effect <3

Post  EliminatorZ Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:44 am

Soulja wrote:Hi, welcome to our forum, we will discuss about you in the evaluation zone.
We will then give you our oppinion a.s.a.p. (as soon as possible)
Pls excuse us if it takes a while to get you'r answer.

See ya in game !

Regards Soulja

Okey thank you Smile I can wait Very Happy

EliminatorZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EliminatorZ Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Sorry Guys, i dont want to come in your Club, becouse a player have said, i was a noob, and all bad thinks. Sorry i want in a club, where are NICE players. Sorry i dont want to come in your Club.

Okey u now can close or delete this post.

EliminatorZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:40 pm

Sry for letting u wait. To be honest we forgot to giv u our answer ^^'
Well, now that u dun want to join anymore, never mind (answer would've been rejected Rolling Eyes )

Nd lol. Dun take the one who called u nub too serious, no one is born a master :p
Levii
Levii

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down