Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The home of stars and starlets

5 posters

Go down

The home of stars and starlets Empty The home of stars and starlets

Post   Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Here u can give us an insight into your favourite film stars, singer, footballer or simply whom u support, apart from your mirror image ^^ Would be cool if u comes around with some details of your star, his/her current or next projects and for sure the reason(s) of your sympathy.

I’ll begin with Michael Carlisle Hall, better known as Dexter Morgan.

The home of stars and starlets 00000310

Michael Hall is an American actor, born in Raleigh (capital of North Carolina/USA) at the 1.02.1971. He’s an only child and his father died early on prostate cancer.

The decision to be an actor has been made very fast; he began his career at the age of 11 in several stage plays. His final breakthrough was in the year 2001. As an actor for the well-known series “Six Feet Under” he gained a lot of reputation. In Six Feet Under he plays a homosexual undertaker – At least the jury was enthused and Michael Hall got nominated for the Emmy.

After 5 seasons Six Feet Under he signed a contract for at least 6 seasons – trend: upwards – with an American Pay-TV-Program. (Comparable with Premiere/Sky in Germany)
If you guys remember back, around 2004-2007, there were a lot (too much) hospital and doctors tv series.
I wouldn’t put Dexter Morgan into this group at all, but it followed the trend. As some idiots are following the trend of Twitter nowadays went Dexter Morgan the way of criminal series.

The new contract comprised Dexter Morgan - Name of the series and the leading actor.
Dexter Morgan is the best forensic medic in USA and especially in the first series of Season 1 u have a good view about his childhood, problems and everyday life. I liked the retrospects, when his father (He got adopted but accepted him as a father) caught him killings animals.
Harry, his adoptive father, quickly recognized this and it was just a matter of time when Dexter will kill humans. Dexter Morgan is in his free time a serial killer. The first human he killed was the nurse of his father. Somehow it was a fun scene. You won’t get sympathy with Dexter Morgan’s victims, because he only kill those “who deserve it”. The nurse wanted to kill his adoptive father; crime boss Carlos Guerrero & Friends acted with drugs, whores and played with the law and the mafia boss killed 3 children. He’s not an angel neither Obama, but instead of killing animals and normal humans he kills criminal people.
Dexter Morgan loves blood, wonderful bloody Intro btw, if there’s a job with no blood he won’t accept it. Moreover he’s not obsessed of sex, far from it.

This year he got finally the Golden Globe as best leading actor in tv series.
Since almost 1 year he’s married with Jennifer Carpenter, his sister in Dexter Morgan.
Few weeks ago it got known that Michael C. Hall has to fight with cancer. But the malignancy is treatable.

Intro of Dexter Morgan Season 1:

In case of u've visited the cinema last weeks.. maybe u heard about Gamer. Very bad film.
Don't waste ur time and money, even with Michael C. Hall and Gerard Butler the film sucks.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

The home of stars and starlets Empty Re: The home of stars and starlets

Post  Faroudja Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:03 pm

this guy IS gonna beat the cancer for sure ^^

i really like this actor thought dexter series doesnt always gets me trapped.

Besides this, i didnt know you could be able to experiment "sympathy". It is always nice to discover any human reminiscence in you.

Faroudja

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

i love dexter series !!

i can't say anymore u alreasy said all ^^

Dexter Fan

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Tue May 04, 2010 9:48 pm

up! bounce

Well i have just finished watching the 4th season and i have just to say that it was great, i d say at the same level than the 1st (1=4>2>3). (btw time to change avatar now taht i realize)

Now....can u recommend me the next to watch? maybe thewire or lossoprano
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Tue May 04, 2010 9:54 pm

Hah, I watched the first season, it was kind of interesting but I didn't get TOO into it. Gonna post one about my fav actor/actress.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post   Tue May 04, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm way too much into series at the moment... Lost, Six Feet Under (with Michael C. Hall/Dexter), Dexter, House, Greys Anatomy, Fringe, Entourage, 30 Rock, and so on.. lol. I like them all but unfortunately I need holidays to watch them all. No way to watch even 2 episodes, I would immediately fall asleep. And ye Pose, I'm curious who could it be. I hope not Sarah Jessica Parker What a Face
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Tue May 04, 2010 11:07 pm

™️ wrote:I hope not Sarah Jessica Parker

I said my favourite, not my mum's Smile. Gonna do it tomorrow, too lazy today. And I promise, it's not one of the stars form "Sex and the City" Also there's sooo many actors/actresses I like. Tough choice.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Wed May 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Seems like I was too lazy today aswell, sorry for double post x.x.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum