Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

no chance but trying

3 posters

Go down

no chance but trying Empty no chance but trying

Post  Atom94 Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:43 pm

well i know that i will have i think for 100% no chance but i want try it and i dont give up.
well i went out of the club Prophecy because there are at the moment too many problems and nobody is looking for you when there is a problem. so in the end some members went out and i am clubless...it is not a big problem but i think clubs are important for training or helping. sure if you have still much friends in the list then it is nice and you can have much fun but in a club there are some new faces and you can have fun (also with me i am not always bad).

well i only write my application but i know which comments (or no comments) can come but i think it is a pc game and i show myself here too. in the (still dark) past i could not do that caouse of problems...but after them i asked me why we had problems: i think all began at the phoenix homepage but i think also that is now not so important because most know the long and endless discussion with me and some other members here. as i said my past is still dark and when i want show that i can do it better then i want that.

about me is not much to say. my name is lucas and my home is near stuttgart (but my football club is bayern). i am now 15 years old and i know that is a stupid age. i was born in 18.06.1994 in a little town. my mother was studing medicin and now she is a doctor in a hospital. my dad has his own firma near cologne so he has there a litte flat. i only can see him on saturday.
i am at school in a gymnasium and my marks are ok. i am not the best but, well done...^^
after i practise my abitur i will go to a hotelschool, i want have my ownhotel but the way will be hard until i can do my dream.
i think my personality i can not really say because all members here have a bad impression of me...sure, i understand that.
my friends think that i am a nice boy with some humour (sometimes bad humour). my mother and my dad you coul not ask most times they are not at home.
i also play the games bioshock 2, left 4 dead 2 and counterstrike 1.6....and fantasy tennis^^.
my favorites films are blade 1-3, shooter and the old series of dexter (nice that every saturday at 22.20 o clok there will be come dexter at tv).

ingame i use my lucy lvl 52 named AtomKraft which is like AtomSmasher but do not worry i know the real atom is better then me. i play single battle but when i have a nice and friendly mate then i also like double. my lucy is str / dex power but sometimes i use chargshot set. if i play double i prefer back front (if my mate is sta / wil) or normal side play (if my mate is str / dex). i hope that is enough about me ingame.

my hobbys are real tennis, playing pc and watching some tv or dvds. i also enjoy it going out with my friends and goping in the cinema (last films were ,,Zeiten ändern dich" and ,,Avatar").

so now the hardest style come: WHY i want join here...
it is very difficult cause most members dislike me but i try it...i want in this club for havin some fun (i read some topicy and i think that is possible here) and i want learn maybe if i am allowed to say that. i think i am not a bad player cause i played some games single against the real number one atom and i hope it was not the badest game...i know most members will be against me but trying is ok...

i must change on me the maybe not all time correctly and i should not speak so much...but nobody is perfect (only tabula^^ ;D). maybe in your eys i should change my behaivours if you think after that i should do that then i try that too...

ok now this is the end of my application and the end of me here^^
write comments or do not write comments...you can ignore me and i am sure some members will do that or think that this will be the best...
i am not sure why i wrote that but i did that and so hope the best / worst...

when you are against me a easy see you or ok ty i will write ... be sure dont want anything bad here but i know most think that...

see you ingame / here....Lucas

Atom94

Joining date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

no chance but trying Empty Re: no chance but trying

Post  Faroudja Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:20 am

if no chance why are u trying? i dont understand it

Faroudja

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:47 am

well i dont want to be long in this topic, moreover we ll know how it ll finish.

As u said u have 0 options to become an effect member,lets be honest, we think u wont fit our club and all ur behaviours since i know u have been childish step by step, shit by shit and the last one, saying we had hacked the cm just cause u cant win us was too low.

Anyway good effort, i dont think u arent that bad but its surely one of these cases in which age made u paid. So, rejected, topic closed and, as u said, cya in game man
pedrin
pedrin

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum