Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers

+12
Soulja
Levii
Ustasa80
MADLORD
Ivo :)
ViCeN
pedrin
AtomSmasher
imtheboss0
Tal
SoyPaleta
16 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Empty Re: Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers

Post  imtheboss0 Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm

tell me ,, why ustasa told u that ? is that true !!
and then they siad oww we r polite mah mah >> still more gifts but be patient

imtheboss0

Joining date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Empty Re: Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers

Post  imtheboss0 Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Icon_basketball the image already explained it self ,, but if u wanna we can do it together agn as usatasa did it for u before

imtheboss0

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Yes, I told him that Barça will own Stuttgart soon at Champions league, but as you can see, you take it as you wanted.

If you want to enter in wannabe threats' field, we can speak about these two names that I am pretty sure you will know:

BlahJunkie and grefgvdsfdsd

Any clue? Do you want I refresh your memory? What a Face
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Joining date : 2010-01-22

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  imtheboss0 Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:31 pm

ya i know u r pretty,,cuz ustasa didnt told u that for nothing hhhh

imtheboss0

Back to top Go down

Post  Ustasa80 Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:55 pm

imtheboss0 wrote:Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Ustasa10
wt a shame effect ? Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Icon_porc
I think the only shame are u.

Ustasa80

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:46 pm

? Is it so hard to read the names on ur screenshots? "unicat" ftw lol!
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:53 pm

nah, nevermind. With those two names I gave, this thread should fade out. run
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:16 pm

imtheboss0 wrote:The boss is boss ,, the noob is noob and imtheboss and u r the noob ,, cry effect ,, still i have more gifts for u ,, hf with the vid

are we crying? effect is crying? lol! Who is coming to our forum to cry cuz he lost vs Tal ???? lol

AtomSmasher wrote:BlahJunkie and grefgvdsfdsd

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 39163 lol owned¡

have fun imthe0, im enjoying a lot with this thread Hihih

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Lol don't we have a lot of these kind of ppl in here, thinking they are something behind the computer screen, and blaming on others etc.
This scene is almost a everyday thing.
Immature ppl comming to our forum which was hacked once and then they couldn't destroy us and trying with words blablabla, but won't work, [Effect] is not only a Club, it's a familly, we trust eachother and we don't give up easy, we help eachother.
So i actually don't care about comments like this, they allready know they can't do shit, and especially ''ImTheBoss'', this was the most childish and stupid, and idiotic, and annoyingly gay conflict of all the conflicts we had, after Kaiser5 that is ;p
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  imtheboss0 Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Hello4

refresh your memory with this screenshot i hope u know who is "lastwish" threads should be also fade out now Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Icon_pale
i hope you dont t tell me that im following hackers in the game,( btw this chacter is lvl 32 lol ) Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Icon_smile

imtheboss0

Back to top Go down

Post  imtheboss0 Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:29 pm

refresh your memory with this screenshot i hope u know who is "lastwish" threads should be also fade out now
i hope you dont t tell me that im following hackers in the game,( btw this chacter is lvl 32 lol)

Last edited by Levii on Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no red font, not even for the boss. nd big sizes only for IMPORTANT matters, bitch)

imtheboss0

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:33 pm

LOL that pic is edited, why u deleted the "List names" on the left? LOL

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  imtheboss0 Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Funny_monkey

when u were not able to reply u just edited the image anyway the vedio link is still there [klick me cause ImTheBOSS]and seen by everyone
try to delete youtube vedio also i hope u arent moderator there

imtheboss0

Back to top Go down

Post  imtheboss0 Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:43 pm

when u were not able to reply u just edited the image anyway the vedio link is still there and seen by everyone

[size=9]try to delete youtube vedio also i hope u arent moderator there

xdddd

[/size]

imtheboss0

Back to top Go down

Post  MADLORD Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:44 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid

MADLORD

Joining date : 2010-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Senseless stupid action by you.

Feel free to report Lastwish, also the rest of players whose name you hide (why?) on the screenshot (if I am not wrong they are already banned forever for well known hack abuse)
Maybe you confuse an undercover GM's work with hacking, realize. If I were your friends* I would recommend you to don't talk bullshit and don't try to play hard, because you know that you are not the only one involved with those two names I gave. btw, I just gave two names, what is yor relationship with them to react this way?
You could exchange zero for your 3 main accounts. Your decission.

MADLORD wrote:affraid affraid affraid affraid
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:59 pm

imtheboss0 wrote:

when u were not able to reply u just edited the image anyway the vedio link is still there and seen by everyone

[size=9]try to delete youtube vedio also i hope u arent moderator there

xdddd

[/size]

wtf, try to write in a normal way Suspect
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:13 pm

How should a retard write normal ?
It's kinda impossible .
Did u ever see a monkey that can speak a human language, or even write on a human language, i think not, so well, u can't expect that from, ImTheMONKEY !

Edit: BTW i like the pic of u with your fingers in your ears ImTheMONKEY, it's the best pic. u could ever show me of u !
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  <Lonbo> Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Ulucn74w

what a stupid retard, wow
<Lonbo>
<Lonbo>

Location : In einem kleinen Haus mit offener Tür für redliche Christen, und scharfen Hund für dreckiges Pack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:32 pm

But he's kinda cute on his pic.
It's not his fault he's a retard, don't pick on him !

LOL
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke55100 Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 pm

When i saw the video of i'm thenoob0 i was laughing ... Cuze he beat me one or two time and all the time he lost vs me btw you are one of the best lagger in this game if you want we can play your lagg vs my lagg but you will lose cuzez your lagg are hard but i connect only one thing you are die !
Sasuke55100
Sasuke55100

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Be careful. Its a bit pointless to show off with "delay" Rolling Eyes
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Fard Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:33 am

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Rorangutanteme
WHERE IS THIS GOING TO??
dear imthemonkey please jus stop it, 1. its annoying, 2. youre blaming yourself more and more...Don't you see it ?
So please, stay adult and polite Smile

I hope you have some bananas at home, so your brain power will improve again, mr engineer.
Fard
Fard

Joining date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Clubmatch winner - fights of/against bad losers - Page 2 Empty ..

Post  Cythere Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 pm

wow wowow just one thing im really desapointed about your childish reacts boss ( don t understand why come here and flames everyone for nothing blablabla..it s stay a game omg)i ll just add it we wont forget it cya
Cythere
Cythere

Joining date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post   Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:24 pm

moschina registered too, so let's continue: Boss Part II, I'm expecting soon Boss Balboa, Rocky 2.0.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next