Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MotoGP

+3
ViCeN
naruto6560
Scialone
7 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Go down

MotoGP Empty MotoGP

Post  Scialone Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:21 am

Well i couldnt avoid to open a thread like that. ^^

Qatar: usual grand prix by night, a good start considering that pilots and teams have to warm up.
Victory of Valentino (given to him on a silver plate by Casey), followed up by Lorenzo and Andrea Dovizioso.
Casey took first position after a few laps and started to increase the gap in a remarkable way. Pity he fell down soon.
Valentino took first place and never left it.
Some "bagarre" between Dovizioso and Hayden for the second place but in the end the third contestant, Lorenzo, grabbed the second place.

(+ + +) Honda: i already knew that Ducati is the number one talking about top speed but this bike seems to be back on top class too. It was impressive to me last night.
(+ + ) Dovizioso: great race overall on a great bike (Honda); maybe a bit naive in the end when he's overtaken by Jorge, but then he "mocked" a world champion like Hayden as well.
(+) Valentino: the usual, consistent, aggressive, always there; and if u make his life easier than it already is, well... your problems!

(- - -) Stoner: if there's one mistake that a pilot should never do is spreading down on asphalt when you're first with no pressure from behind, and he did it (and that's not the first time, i remember a Brno grand prix a couple of years ago that basically decided the championship in favour of Valentino).
(- -) Pedrosa: great start, he seemed very aggressive and consistent (for a change) but after a few laps nothing, he disappeared. And thats even harder considering the bike he's on.
(-) Lorenzo: well he arrived second, ok we know he's a late-comer during a grand prix, but honestly he could do that cuz Dovi and Hayden fought hard between themselves, and in that way the lost time. I used to know a different Lorenzo, but it's just the first GP.
Scialone
Scialone

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

MotoGP Empty Re: MotoGP

Post  naruto6560 Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:51 pm

MotoGP, gay " sport " :O MotoGP Lol
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:04 pm

stfu xD
i prefer 125, moto2 and motogp than F1 xD
Well, as you all can see, pedrosa needs a better "set up" for his Honda, but he is a great driver. Lorenzo fantastic, Stoner... so nervous and Rossi... no words xD

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Serry Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:46 pm

(-) for lorenzo? I think that lorenzo is a big idiot guy, but he did a good race. He arrived 2nd with injured hand.
About Rossi nothing we dont know all. He is simply the best.
About Stoner no coments -.- Nice epic fail.
And Pedrosa awasome start, but he didnt feel comfortable in his bike.
Serry
Serry

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:53 am

Serry wrote:He arrived 2nd with injured hand

Ah, i didnt know it. Well in that case he surely doesnt deserve a (-).

Btw, im curious to see Valentino the next race (injured shoulder). Fortunately they postponed the grand prix for the recent flight caos.
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:57 am

Yep, next GP is in Spain, Jerez ^__^

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:58 pm

The best circuit... After Mugello and Laguna Seca. ;p
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Cough, MotoGP and F1 suuuck !
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Poseidon wrote:Cough, MotoGP and F1 suuuck !
true true
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:18 pm

it's not necesary say it each time we talk about MotoGP, if you don't like it, just don't write here. ¬¬"

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:46 pm

ViCeN wrote:it's not necesary say it each time we talk about MotoGP, if you don't like it, just don't write here. ¬¬"

I know, everyone have their interests. I'm just a pain in the botox.

(forgot you can edit the posts ><)
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Mon May 03, 2010 9:41 am

Spain (Jerez de la Frontera): one of the funniest circuit, always theatre of great battles in the past years, always involving Valentino vs Xyz, this year has been recalled by spanish riders, who won in every category. Well, the race has been very boring until the last 3 laps. Btw, this 800 cc looks like Formula 1 every passing season (the bike counting more than the pilot, a few overtakings; its not a surprise that they wanna introduce 1000 cc again). Anyway its been the usual rocket-start by Pedrosa, followed by Valentino, with the others (Hayden, Stoner and Lorenzo) behind. And its been like that for almost all gp, until the Barca's fan diesel-engine Lorenzo started to make fast laps after fast laps. In brief, he passed Valentino and reached Dani, with whom he made a severe battle. The last thing in the world that Dani wanted to see was Jorge passing him in Jerez, but in the end he made a mistake (arrived long at the end of the straight) and Lorenzo took the lead. In the end it was Jorge, Dani, Valentino.

(+++) Lorenzo/La "Remuntada": yeah, the remuntada didnt work a few days ago in Barca (phew! ^^) but it worked here. Jorge, coming from behind as usual for him, finally could win in front of spanish crowd. Gratz.

(++) Pedrosa: as usual, he's great when he's leading a course and impose his own pace, but he's also weak under pressure thats why he loses basically all the body-to-body fights (he reminds me Max Biaggi somehow, but he used to lose just vs Valentino Very Happy). Anyway this time its not a minus for him, its a plus cuz he was fast for all the race (opposite of Qatar) and at least he fought very hard vs Jorge. Hope he continues like that.

(+) Valentino: considering his injured shoulder he made the maximum possible, including a hazardous external pass over Lorenzo at the start. Always there.

(- - -) Stoner: he finished behind his teammate Hayden, nothing else to add. Unrecognizable.

(- -) Ducati: mmmh bad race for the italian brand. Ok, Jerez is definitely not a nice circuit for the "red bike" but if even Stoner cant go fast, there is a problem.

(-) Capirossi: he fell down like a noob. Its always sad to see old pilots in the back positions, imagine when they even kiss the ground.
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Thu May 06, 2010 1:06 am

what a nice pic in the last curve of the race xD
MotoGP N509344_lorenzo.pedrosa.rossi02.slideshow

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Thu May 06, 2010 4:35 pm

For the series "Once in a lifetime" =DD
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Thu May 06, 2010 4:50 pm

I liked a lot this race, very exciting.

Btw No possible comparation between motogp and f1, but its jsut a personal opinion
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm

France (Le Mans): another unseen gp for me, or for better saying a seen/unseen gp. Since i was on the ferryboat while the gp was running, the tv signal came and went. I can only accept the fact that the final result was Jorge/Valentino/Andrea(Dovizioso).

One of the things i could see was Casey Stoner in his box with the hands on his face. That scene made me think about something.

In these last 10 years of 500/MotoGp it already happened that some pilot lost their balance and changed their status from competitive-to-win-the-championship to boiled/catafalque.
The curious thing was that this change was not due to old age or some physical injury, it was due to a break in the will, a failure in his own convincibilty.
And it's always possible to identify a particular race where this break has taken place.
And finally it's also possible to indentify the cause of the break, and give it a name and a surname: Valentino Rossi.

It happened to Max Biaggi in the first gp of the season 2004 (Welkom, South Africa). Max finally on a Honda and Valentino first race on a Yamaha. Everything seemed right to Max for finally put Valentino behind him after years of second/third places, but things went differently. At the end of the race Valentino stopped the bike at the side of the street, sit down on the grass, and (maybe) started crying, or more likely he was just recovering his breath. Anyway after that gp Max was "burned" and basically raised up the white flag. In fact, that season, it was Sete Gibernau more than Max who fought vs The Doctor.

Then it's been Sete Gibernau's turn to be burned. After the close 2004 season, he wanted to win Valentino in 2005. Things seemed mature for him, great bike (Honda), and the first gp of the season was in Spain, Jerez. The perfect theatre for a Sete's victory. Well, things went different. Vale and Sete had a great fight and they had, imo, one of the best last lap of motorbike history. It was a triumph for Valentino and a huge debacle for Sete. After that first gp he basically disappeared.

Valentino lost 2006 championship, falling down in the last gp of the season in Valencia (Hayden won), and even 2007 championship (won by Casey). Imo those have been peculiar seasons. In 2006 Valentino was very unlucky (i remember in Jerez he was forced to fall down by a Toni Elias' hazardous movement, in LeMans he was first but the bike's engine blew up, very rare circumstance in a moto grand prix, etc.), whereas in 2007 he had some "little" tax problem Smile, so he was elsewhere with the head.
Finally, it's been Casey Stoner. In 2008 Casey wanted to reply 2007 win but Valentino fought hard, and then something happened in Laguna Seca: maybe the best pass in motorbike history at the famous "cork's crew". After that gp Casey started to make unforced mistakes (like in Brno), basically he wasn't himself anymore, burned!

So, now what's happening? Surely there's a new opponent in town, Jorge Lorenzo. Imo, he has already been a bit burned (past year, in Barcelona: the second best pass in motorbike history) but it seems he has "forgotten" and this season he wants to take the world championship from Valentino's hands. The real Valentino is still to come (when his shoulder will be 100% recovered) but im sure he will try hard to "burn" his brand-new opponent (maybe just in Mugello gp, who knows? ^^).
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Unfortunately for the championship, Valentino has broken his leg bones. Mad
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Yup i just saw it on tv... Reminds me of Schumacher some years ago when he crashed in Silverstone.
The championship for Vale is surely gone, i hope it's gonna be balanced but im afraid not.

http://tv.repubblica.it/copertina/la-caduta-di-valentino-rossi-al-mugello/48364?video&ref=HRER2-1

Edit: link.
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:08 pm

the champion this year will be Lorenzo, 2nd Pedrosa, and 3rd... dovi? stoner? or Rossi if he comes back soon..... we'll see

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:49 pm

Italy (Mugello): well, get off your hats in front of mister Dani Pedrosa. He won one of the best circuits (if not The Best, in competition with Laguna Seca, Phillip Island and Jerez) dominating from the start to the end. The way he likes: with nobody to pass, concentrated just on his own pace (which nobody could follow). I'm sure that Valentino's injury had a big influence on Dani (but not only on him, i saw Marco Melandri fighting like the old times), he finally could drive without such huge "shadow" in his head. Jorge Lorenzo made a good start but he made the first curve behind "Camomillo", and there he stayed (except of a lap behind Andrea Dovizioso). About other pilots, Nicky Hayden fell down, whereas his teammate Casey Stoner didn't (and that's breaking news from him) but all in all made an anonymous race: he fought with Melandri and DePuniet (!!), making several mistakes (great last lap by him though). In the end it's been Dani/Jorge/Andrea.

(+++) Dani: fabulous victory; free from Valentino's presence he dominated anybody (including Jorge), great job!
(++) Dovizioso: proving that Honda had a huge comeback and became the best bike again, Andrea finished behind Lorenzo but very close to him.
(+) Jorge: considering that Dani was unbeatable today, he made the maximum: 2nd. Beside, he just has to "control" taking no excessive risk to win the championship.

(- - -) Loris Reggiani: one of the two italian tv commentators (ex pilot), when he saw one of the breasted "umbrella-girls" standing by the pilots he said: "Oh, a milk shop";
(- -) Ducati: still have the top speed (i believe around 10 km/h more than Honda during qualifying) but it's far from important positions in race. I don't like it;
(-) Stoner: he didn't feel down and great last lap, ok, but fighting with DePuniet well...
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum