Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karla vs the world/the world vs Karla

+6
pedrin
Soulja
Karla
*Neo*
Levii
SoyPaleta
10 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Karla vs the world/the world vs Karla Empty Karla vs the world/the world vs Karla

Post  SoyPaleta Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

I wont tolerate your posts and the replies disturbing other threads. Here you can fight all you want, just here. All your flames at other place will be deleted, except at "tabla's" thread. And of course, I wont tolerate that you blame me now cause my English level, you already did it in the past, it's enough. Have fun guys, take out your guns lol!
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Karla vs the world/the world vs Karla Empty Re: Karla vs the world/the world vs Karla

Post  Levii Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:05 am

I luv u Karla <3
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Karla vs the world/the world vs Karla Empty Re: Karla vs the world/the world vs Karla

Post  *Neo* Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 am

Me not. Funny thread Soy =)
*Neo*
*Neo*

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 am

funny how reading comprehension seems to be a feature unknown to most here.
so tabla comes running to his minions for help and then you delete my reply to his post because..what? i made him cry? ^_^
i dont want to talk tohis minions and if he wont reply to my PM, which i know he wont, ill be repasting my post until you ban me again, so you can once again think i "stopped" torturing him.

Karla

Joining date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:19 am

I don't have to explain it, but if you're saying to me that I deleted your posts at "tabla's" thread, you're wrong. If you're talking with all, ok, I didn't say aything. As I already said, you can say all you want in that thread and here, I just will delete your flames in other threads. I don't like offtopic, and of course I don't like the wars disturbing other threads.
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 am

Karla did u have a lil' talk with Galmas ?
If not i recomend u to talk with him a.s.a.p.
No further comments before u had ur talk with Galmas would be appriciated.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 am

i deleted the posts, hope u liked my detail, i even didnt read ur holy bibles just wanted to disturb a little, i think i got. Dont waste time quoting me in this thread -> otherwise, deleted. Waste ur time repasting it, i have jsut to do 2 clicks and go on reading the forum, and same for the rest of the mods
I learnt that its the only way vs idiots like u, muak
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 am

I can also edit, muak

edit: you are also a sore loser, muak.

Last edited by Karla on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Karla wrote:dw soya, i knew it was either atom or pedi =P.
No, I haven't deleted any post by you. And I don't care how many clicks do you (plural) need.
Easy to predict your future in this forum. But well, you also can paste your cake in xyz forums. study
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:25 pm

since karla is a daughter of mordor and no one gives a fuck about what it says, i say u can ban IT... otherwise that thing will make us lose time

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:33 pm

I can bet she ll get tired faster from my deletes + edits Wink
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 pm

karla, i want a "byname" too Sad

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 pm

AtomSmasher wrote:
Karla wrote:dw soya, i knew it was either atom or pedi =P.
No, I haven't deleted any post by you. And I don't care how many clicks do you (plural) need.
Easy to predict your future in this forum. But well, you also can paste your cake in xyz forums. study

considering you openly support racism and all kinds of phobias on these forums (by certain posters) and are incompetent of dealing with things on half mature level (deleting and editing posts is what baddie mods do), there can indeed be only one end.

at the end, tabla still loses.

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Karla, you are who is disregarding the rules. Don't be hypocritical please.

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:50 pm

Then go to your forum get a mod status and do it better and no problem, so stop critising others when you have no damn clue what ur tlking about Karla.
Stop fucking around and get fucking adult man, your behavior so so childish and so wannabe, i know too many of ur kind, you just sit home infront of your pc, acting cool when ur online playing games, going to forums etc. but behind that wannabe is a tottaly different world, where ppl Bully you the whole day, in school/work, your an outsider, sitting for yourself in a corner crying, thinking why am i such a loser, but enough about your poor life, just stop wasting my time and pissing me off ok ?
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:04 pm

ViCeN wrote:Karla, you are who is disregarding the rules. Don't be hypocritical please.

disregarding the rules? am i not allowed to reply to a clearly hostile thread that even has my name in its title?
some rules you got there then.

at soulja, ive done enough modding on forums, including during flame wars times to know exactly how incompetent this forums is at dealing with it. and how biased.
go solve your and tabla's inferiority complexes somewhere else. unless these forums are the only place you can go to for such matters, that is.

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Karla wrote:
disregarding the rules? am i not allowed to reply to a clearly hostile thread that even has my name in its title?

hostile thread? what do you want? flowers and hearts? wtf, you were who came here with your "hostile behavior", so shut up if the people of this forum is hostile with you too. This forum is for friends of Effect, or at least for polite FT players, and if you don't like it, the solution is easy: Arrow GO OUT Arrow

it's not so hard to understand

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 pm

wtf is with this abort of person

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Well if u never had thought that a person couldn't survive without a brain, wonders have happened, cuz Karla is the perfect, and not to mention the only example in the entire world.
So actually we should behave nice, but since u know the old saying, treat others how u expect them to treat u, well she showed us how she want's to be treated, so even if she's a braindead maniac, she deserves what happens to her life when she's not at home at the internet acting to be some kind of a wanna-be gangsta .
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:51 pm

ViCeN wrote:
Karla wrote:

hostile thread? what do you want? flowers and hearts? wtf, you were who came here with your "hostile behavior", so shut up if the people of this forum is hostile with you too. This forum is for friends of Effect, or at least for polite FT players, and if you don't like it, the solution is easy: Arrow GO OUT Arrow

it's not so hard to understand

let tabla reply to my PM instead of chickening out to his sanctuary and running into his minions Very Happy
and no, HE came here and made the thread, so obviously you should blame him for the result.
its you who understands nothing and you who's wrong here.

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:55 pm

you are right love, im always wrong <3

(K)

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 pm

ViCeN wrote:snip

i dont expect a minion to be able to comprehend s/he's a minion, so its fine.

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  <Lonbo> Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm

hai karla :3
<Lonbo>
<Lonbo>

Location : In einem kleinen Haus mit offener Tür für redliche Christen, und scharfen Hund für dreckiges Pack.

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:44 pm

you are right again karlita Embarassed

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:58 pm

i dont expect a minion to be able to comprehend s/he's a minion, so its fine. <----------

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next