Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want apologize

+7
Faroudja
SoyPaleta
Lobotron
AtomSmasher
pedrin
Ancorina
11 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i want apologize Empty i want apologize

Post  Ancorina Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:21 pm

like title i want to apologize u all

as some of u know i was in attraction and after "club demolish" i joined nebula cuz i thinked it was a good club to improve my skills and of course to play cm (i rly like it). last club match happened something and i am rly sorry about that even if it's not rly my bad.

subs spammed in club to not play with effect... that's unfair

i speaked with atom yesterday while playng and he sad we don't have to obbey... that is true but at the same time if u enter a club u have also to follow the "rules" of club and of course if u don't like it u can leave, so in the moment i thinked (and i was wrong) to "follow that rule" even if i did not like that .... but finally when i sad "sorry i can't " to tabula i felt rly unconfortable ..that for 2 reason
first of all as i sad is rly unfair (me too i don't like if people kick me from the room or asked me to leave)
second even if everitime he call me "einstein" and "noob" i like to play against tabula , he is a good challenge and when there is a good challenger there is for sure more fun and satisfaction ...

so i hope u all will accept my apologize

have fun
Ancorina
Ancorina

Joining date : 2010-04-27

Back to top Go down

i want apologize Empty Re: i want apologize

Post   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:01 pm

lol! !!

Fun arrived Effects forum. We can't know in which Club u was, if we join any room u are going to leave us alone or we get kicked. Not enough time to check your clublogo. Actually, Nebula isn't that bad. They have some normal Basicplayer. But, reading ur words, they are terrible organized and their Master/Subs aren't effect-like Wink I'm wondering how the master can pick out subs like them.
Well, they even accepted sasok. No further comment needed about their skill as Sub.

The question is, why they don't want to play against us? Last wednesday I also played vs imba charge-guys with more or less boring gamestyle, like Ibracadabra and good player like ike. Nebula, realize that you won't get accepted as a pro club if u continue this way. Easy.

Wth Ancorina, how old are you? Something like 29 ~ 32, right? You don't have to follow any rule. If our member wouldn't be happy with the way we are leading our Club or if they detect any hack-using (might it be in CM or general) do you think they would follow this way? For sure not, it's a matter of adulthood. The best is to don't have any special rule. Tbh I would also avoid playing vs xarssia, because the game takes more than 20 minutes but at the end it's free to decide for everybody.

Well, I'm doubting that I called you nub. Normally I'm rather in Clubchat/Teamchat/MSN than in All-Chat and I'm not the guy as you may imagine me. Even if my head says you are an idiotic nub, my fingers won't type it into chat. I don't think so that I called you nub. About Einstein... I told you like that in our forum here, isn't it? You won't get called Einstein at the court, I'm a friendly pussy there ^^ Or at least I'm not interested to search the confrontation there. Anyway, this thread and your following of the rules shows me kinda perfect that you are the undercover son of Einstein.

Whatever, accepted.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:23 pm

well well your memory have some problems tabula

first of all i never kicked you not even last cm, i usually kick just 2 gamers and they are rich and ibracadabra (i hate unfair flamers)

don't trust my word? u can easy ask to levii , to dux , to atom , to pedrin , to ushuaia , to tal and to whoever u want.

i am friendly player and i play with everyone and yes with a good partner (akasha normally) i can win even against "pro" player

if u tabula don't know in which club i was it's ok but still others know...so it will be cool if u use "me" and not "we".

about "noobs" was in game and i was with pedrin , yeah maybe u was joking
about einstein was in game too and u was with levi , u told that after losing against me and akasha...yes maybe u was joking ...but joking and laughung in german isn't fair ...that why akasha kicked u and apologize to levii

anyways that post was not for u was for effects memberS expecially for atom cuz i was speaking with him yesterday

if u don't agree with what i thinked about rules well it's your idea ..i have mine about it so pls respect it like i respect your

and finally...yes i am the son of einsteinn man ...and hahaha was rly funny...... i never understood u even if i want to apologize u have to be polemic...
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:33 pm

its ok ancorina, like we say in Spain "rectify is wise". ^^ Btw i am with atlantis, its good following some rules, always they have sence. But forbiding playing in a game... Rolling Eyes

Anyway its sad(and hilarious at the same time xD) that some clubs go on doing this stupid tactic and later ask for respect and want to have under its flag the " hey guys, smoke a joint and relax, its a game!!!" speech.
But hey, since i saw the great rumore show its master gave, i can understand everything.
pedrin
pedrin

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:47 pm

yeah pedrin i agree with u

that's why i felt bad ..it's not my way to do things and i will not do it again
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Yea my memory has problems, for sure I haven't said in our Clubchat "lol? Ancorina is back? He just kicked me xD" Rolling Eyes

Last CM you haven't kicked me, but you left the room 3 times without saying any word. And 2 seconds later you opened again a room with the same partner (Adrii) and you left again. That's what I meant with leaving rooms.

I don't get it what you want from me, why should I ask Levi? And what shall I ask her? Levi, Ancorina, help me please xD
I shall ask her - Sorry I mean "them", you also mentioned Dux, Atom, pedrin etc, I will use "them" instead of "her" ^_^ - that you are a friendly guy or what? I know you better than I should (want), no need to ask anyone about u ^^

- About "Noob-affair", pedrin also arrived this thread, I'm 100% sure that I called pedrin nub, and prolly even other things xD We are often like that and pls just don't mix yourself into our talks. I'm doubting that I was interested to search the talk with u. Moreover I don't call any non-effect-guy nub. Easy

- "Einstein", yes true I remember. There you are right. But don't forget why I have called you like that Wink And that she kicked me just shows what Einsteins u are.

If this thread wasn't for me (I'm an effect member), then write Atom a simple PM. Or do you have to follow any rule of your subs? clown
™

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:54 pm

omg .....no words.... still thanks god that all people aren't like u

Last edited by ™ on Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Could I get a better answer? xD)
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Regarding this thread I just want to say what I've witten some times before.
Simple maths:
-2 minutes waiting easy opponents / running / kicking and waiting for new easy opponents / searching / kicking / running... = 0 points and less reputation for you and your club.

-2 minutes of a battle game even getting bashed = 1 point, exactly the point you needed to reach NWO.
Were you more than 2 minutes running / searching room with non-effect? Good decission by Master/Subs.

This is the 1st thing I say someth about this last 1st phase, and maybe the last (because the list of runners/kickers is too long), otherwise, flamewar incoming...the road is long and we'll meet often.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobotron Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:25 pm

+1 with atom.

Lobotron

Joining date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post   Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Effect-member, have u ever thought why should I call this poor Ancorina Einstein?

In Nebula-forum, after Austria blamed us again:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE!!!

AND I FELT BAD CUZ WE DECIDED TO DO NOT PLAY AGAINST THEM IN CM

NOW I THINK THEY DESEARV IT!!!

STUPID NOOBS THEY BANNED SELLY AND KINDER AND MANY OTHERS JUST TO WIN CM

I HATE THEM ALL

And you are 30? U are just a stupid bastard, sorry to use these words but u deserve even worse things. Terrible, put the victim-glasses off.
Selly = Good friend or maybe even gf by Dux, and tbh I like Mariah a lot at the moment. She's always supportin' us. When you guys will realize that we are just a band of fair ppl? Feel free to ask our former member, Unikat and FromB for example.
™

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:09 pm

U arrived before me atlantis Very Happy

U are just a FUCKING ASSHOLE ancorina, nothing else to say. Before opening ur big mouth u should take a look at our forum. where there is already another thread explaining that, sad anyway that we have to explain nothing since we havent done anything.
Wth are u talking about mariah22 fucking idiot, who the hell are u to talk about the things u dont know? What a stupid bastard, really. I d hate u also honey but u are just nothing now.

I think i didnt understand senzation right in that thread from ur forum, otherwise i change when i called her idiotic attittude and change to idiotic and retarded girl.
Anyway hilarious the riffraff(almost, i wont talk in general cause there are 2 people i dont know) who wrote in that thread dare to say a shit about us(eh mig?blaz1?). Look at u in a mirror.

Now u got the perfect excuse to run this afternoon, cool xD
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:39 pm

now i will be banned? lol ah just to know...maybe u can found that post in facebook to....go on with insult now....

u gotta be kidding me
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:47 pm

uh btw delete that post i take back my apologyze there are no explainations about that..... other are all idiots and bastard... u always in right

i see

after all now i understand why people won't play with u and why people don't want u let castle back

have fun
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Ok, go and focus on CM, have fun Ancorina.

That kind of threads will have a clear explanation later.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:03 pm

i want apologize Suck-My-Dick_92__51946_20
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:58 pm

xddddddddddd

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Taken of Nebula's forum about clubmatch
Ancorina wrote:i will not it again after all what they did ...

i don't care if i am fair or not ...they wasn't fair... and quite frankly have a GM as a master is like if the president of Real Madrid is also a football referee who go in the field

bullshit just alaplaya can do that

and pls i want to know what happen to blaz
What's wrong with you? I posted here
http://www.ft-nebula.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=181&start=10
and here
https://effect.forumotion.net/clubnews-f1/myths-and-truths-t538.htm

Stop blame without reading.
Are you worried for Blaz1? Read the whole text and try to guess it.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:36 pm

I didn't expect anything less, Even if he's 30 years, he is really stupid, i'm sorry to use these words, even if he's older than me, but i really think his behavior is even worse than a 10 year olds, really stupid, and really stupid behavior, and he want's to be 30 years ? dude when i saw all the posts he made, it's like ive seen a lil' child that lost his lolipop and is blaming everyone else to have stolen it, but in his own head he knows what he does is wrong since it's himself that lost the lolipop.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:14 pm

so...
first of all
So all in all i think youre Club should show a little bit more respect.

he is really stupid

I call this poor Ancorina Einstein?

U are just a FUCKING ASSHOLE ancorina

that's the respect u have for other peoples

and about u atom ...

Here I will start with the 2 only times that we made shit at CM
so u rly did shit ....but u weren't be banned like blaze right?

Yes I registered as karlen at Caelum forums

what's that crap? if u do that on facebook u can be reported by postal police u knew it?

In the other hand, you can ask Mariah. She really apologized, like many others and I made the possible, giving some tips to recover her acc back via ticket.

yes...just to bann her again 1 week later ..that's lol

btw man

i did my hellblood with "right corner technique" and i have a lot of stuff on ancorina ..useless because i can't give that stuff to my others chars

i did my exp like alaplaya want and i am still not 60 cuz taking a lot of time

i was noob (yes tabula u can say i am still if u want i don't care) , i played sides and now i can play front and back

i payed a lot of money to reach my ap and my stuff ....

i try everitime to have fun and to not flame people and be nice in game

so i can say i am a fair player normally....

but quite frankly all this smog on FT is a big crap..that's nothing fair and i still think be a GM and at the same time a master of a club is as i sad in my post like if Laporta or Abramovic (i take those example cuz i know u like football) are also referee in matches who play Barcellona and Chelsea.... can u say that's not true?..honestly...

i can't change anything , that is alaplaya's job not mine....but for sure i can have an opinion if u like it or not....

and as u can see be 30y.o it means also to have a confrontation with someone without insult him/her , and yes i have to say u are maybe the only one who speak without insult

have fun atom
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Soulja wrote:So all in all i think youre Club should show a little bit more respect.

he is really stupid

I call this poor Ancorina Einstein?

U are just a FUCKING ASSHOLE ancorina

that's the respect u have for other peoples

U expect me to respect ur club after all that shit u have done ? And you are saying i'm flaming you ? You wouldn't like to see me flame you, believe me.
And ur 30 years but acting like a 10 year old, do u think that's cool ?
And ur not flaming with ur 30 years ? Mhm, so u would say i'm a lier now ? Don't let me Quote or screen what u have posted in Nebula forum, about Effect. so stop lieing, once again i wanna tell you, that u are stupid, since u are saying i'm flaming you, and ur behavior is like a 10 year olds, how could u be clever ? Don't make me laugh pls.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Honestly, I would prefer a FT GM active as player with knowledge of the daily FT life instead of an isolated GM, absolutely away from FT.
As I said, the boss of alaplaya's spanish staff has been in some opponent clubs, even as submaster and I had not suspects at all about him.
What are those suspects based in? what did Ii do to give an advantage to our club?

Blaz1 got banned for 14 days as some other players got banned because the same reason.

This is what happens if you believe posts like xXAuStRiAXx's:

i want apologize Blaz10
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:40 pm

The human has a brain too, he should know how to differ from Right and Wrong, so no excuse there Wink
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:42 pm

why do u argue with 5 year old kids? omg close this stupid post already THEY ARE CHILDREN PLAYING WITH GI JOES AND OTHER DOLLS

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 pm

whit "what happen " u talk about bann??

so if i believe in austria's post i will get bann?? so do it......
u writed it too ...u did crap and u create an account in a forum with another name (even if u write just "hi" it's not a good thing)
and other stuff i mentioned....
about be a gm member of a club to be closed to ft u are right but not that way...correct is be in a gm's club , play , be close to ft world but NOT compete ..tha't must be a GM fairness... that my opinion

btw soulja omg u don't desearve reply ..people who insult other people like u are just "THE" nothing i am still not rdyng u so stop type useless things
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:52 pm

There u see how stupid u really are.
Atom said that this happens when u believe austrias posts, and spread rumours, and start a second club to farm points at CM, and insult a GM, u will get a bann. Wink
Lol useles things ? As i see i was right in everything i said, since i offended ur feelings, and everything i wrote is absolutely 100% right, and it's proven, just look at ur stupid posts at ur own forum, i don't have to say anything more.
For u useless things are true things about u, and ur personality, so stop crying, and start playing fair.
Oh yeah i forgot, u said in ur forum that u won't be fair, sry for misunderstanding Wink

And pls tell me where i'm insulting you, u may quote everything u wan't and let me see what u are saying is insult.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum