Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hater's place

+19
DianeSimmons
uni
Soulja
Scialone
ramix
galmas
senszatiion
SoyPaleta
Lobotron
Safe
LovaX
xAlcatrasx
Levii
pedrin
AtomSmasher
naruto6560
ViCeN
imtheboss0
23 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hater's place - Page 2 Empty Re: Hater's place

Post  Levii Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:34 pm

Well, 5-3 is not even possible Wink

But after Blaz1's, I avoid to say "Nebula" altho some of ur members must have participated in farming points, not only Blaz, farming action, I expected some more effort in the finals king
Levii
Levii

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  xAlcatrasx Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Hater's place - Page 2 A3436pox3l3a
here senza for u<3
xAlcatrasx
xAlcatrasx

Joining date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:41 pm

The fact that Sensza asked Madonna to play with them finals is a highlight...you can't deny that!

Well, for the next time you already know it as Vu explained: It is impossible...unless we are talking about a very big ammount of AP...nah, even that. NO WAY!
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:42 pm

senszatiion wrote:
4. I want to Play vs Carvagio and Zaphary - said 1 min Yatsumoto come and what happend - She kick me

I dont remember u saying "wait, Yatsumoto comes"... Anyway, i suggested Zapha to kick u, since we had to play games fast.
Considering the previous behaviour of your club, ALWAYS refusing to play (at least vs me and Zapha), not to mention a lot of other clubs, like ROMANIA, Armada, NWO, and many more, which either kicked or ran (only Prophecy, and one or two more, played regularly), i thought u just stayed there to lose time.

As u know very well, i often kid u cause you run after 1/2 matches ("muss restarten" ftw), so i have zero reasons to kick u. =)
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I stop talking Alex.
I think there is no Chance to talk with you.
You dont know that its just a Game.
SO have fun " IM NOW IN MY REALLIFE "

Kiss my Ass for all Haters flower

and yes i ask Madonna to help us Smile
And Alex 2 - but who cares ?
If they would say yes it would be a yes .
i would talk to Atom then 2 .
And they say No - so i dont ask them again .
And it wasnt this week it was last week.
So please have fun by Having ur RealLife in a Game
senszatiion
senszatiion

Joining date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 pm

senszatiion wrote:Is that so Funny ?
You were the best Club for a long time
You win a lot of Clubs 7 - 0

And then HardRock wins against u 5 -3 ?
So i think its okay for the First Final, which wasnt Organized Twisted Evil

Yes we won a lot of clubs 7 - 0 cus it were ppl like u farming and farming, but when they come to the finals, they are total noobs, and can't play 1 ball right, and cuz of ppl like that, real clubs with ppl with real skill, which does not support farming or cheating, can't get to finals and play some real ''Tennis'', ppl like u are just afraid of playing fair, cuz then will the whole FT ''world'' see how low you in reality are.
And stop spreading ur fake roumors around FT and other ppl's forums, ppl could end up believing ur nonsense.
And believe me it wasn't Galmas and Chai, they are both gone untill october, they are out of europe, and will probably lagg if they play, so they actually stay fair and don't ruin other ppls fun like u do Wink
And don't u dare say he is lieing, although he was in HR and PF, Galmas is still my friend, and i respect him too, and if he says he's not lieing about that shit, then he isn't lieing, cuz i don't see any reason for him to lie.
Stop being so disrespectfull, we are older than u, and ur behavior is unacceptable, behave like an adult, and with some respect, and knowlege, u would be on the way to be a ''normal'' human, but u would have a lot of other stuff to change too, to even have a lil' hope to be ''normal''

senszatiion wrote:Kiss my Ass for all Haters flower

To that i can only say LOL, who is the hater here ? Pls don't make me laugh even harder at you now.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  xAlcatrasx Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:51 pm

hey senz keep cool for me u are welcome here yes its better when u stop talking. We are not here to flame about other player no we are here to talk about the cm 1. phase and final....dont understand it wrong^^
hf and gl ingame see u
xAlcatrasx
xAlcatrasx

Joining date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:32 pm

AtomSmasher BTW - Do you write the Text just for our Club ?
If yes Nice - i believe you .
But in some parts i hope you understand me 2.
Soulja i dont want to fight vs you - i just can say that i never cheat or hack or Farm.
Im just pissed off that you say the whole club is full of Farmers - and thats not right.

So all in all im sry if i provacetd somebody but im really temperemantal -
But you know that you are older - so please dont say something like that -
and if yes - say NAMES and not the whole club

KissKiss Mary

Rolling Eyes
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm

YOU MARY ARE GOING ON MY NERVES, YOU ARE PROBABLY THE BIGGEST FARMER OF THEM ALL, AND AFTER THAT YOU GO TO THE ALL CHAT AND TRY ACTING COOL, SPREADING FAKE ROUMERS, SO STOP SAYING YOU AREN'T INVOLVED, CUZ U ARE THE ONE THAT'S MOSTLY INVOLVED IN THIS, YES WE ARE OLDER, THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE SOME RESPECT, NOT ONLY HERE, BUT IN GAME TOO, AND STOP LIEING, WE KNOW UR OTHER SIDE OF UR FACE, NO NEED TO LIE ANYMORE.

Your club isn't only full of farmers, but full of stupid liers, and guess which type of ppl i hate the most ? You probably have an idea now since my nice replies to your lies, yes i hate liers most of anything in the world.
You are making me mad with your stupid wannabe friendly posts, playing a friend of Effect, but stabbing them in their backs every time they just turn the head away from you, pls stop your fake shit.

Last edited by Soulja on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:44 pm

Sensza, not just for your club, but also for your Club, since your forum had that posted, trying to confuse the FT people.

Souljaman, I think you shouldn't put their whole club in the same level. I don't believe that they all were involved in the farmer tactic.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Not all farming, but those who didn't they were around in all chat to spread roumers, so all in all, not better than them in any way.
I can put whole club in a very bad situation, since NONE of them are keeping a fair play. Wink
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Soulja talk with me normal .
You dont have to talk like THIS OKAY !? OR WTF !
I understand you. But you dont have the right to say that im involved by cheating.
Because i wasnt - maybe i make some recharce and i heard that somebody Cheat.
And we take our Job and Kicked him . < For now maybe later we give him / her a Chance.
But you should never generallisa the whole club.
Just because im the Sub it dosnt mean that i know everything.
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:07 pm

U are the sub, and u do know everything, why don't u kick all those noobs who were farming ? Cuz u like what they do = U ARE INVOLVED IN CHEATING.
And i talk as i wan't to talk, don't u tell me how to talk.
I shouldn't say the whole club is doing it ? Why when u are ? I mean, if u support what they do, then u are worse than them, if u don't kick them, don't be stupid now, ok ? Ur posts are just making urself look like a really stupid person.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm

You know youre Opinion really dosnt interest me now.
If you can read i kick him / her .
And it were just 2 People.
Yes now i know who it was but in the CM i dunno.
And why i should like that they are Farming ?
You know you are a Basic Player so maybe its better if you dont talk to me.
Because u cant see me in normal rooms.
But if a Battle Player say to me something like that i would think about it
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Lol u stupid ?
It doesnt mean anything if ur a battle or basic player, whats wrong with your brain lil girl ?
It wasn't only 2 ppl, how can it be 2 ppl farming over 50 points ? Pls don't be stupid now, as i said, ur making a fool out of urself.
I will talk to u as much as i wan't since u are in our forum, i can talk to whom i wan't, and ur stupidity is just getting more and more annoying, since u don't come with new arguments, but keep saying the same shit, we don't all farm, ~~~~> next post, we don't all farm ~~~~> next post, we don't all farm.
Try posting something new with meaning, and stop ur fake shit as i said, i know u knew who was farming, but u are supporting that kind of shit, since u told Mado and Alca that if Effect loses the castle they won't be able to get it anymore Wink So Plssss, stop ur bullshit ok ?
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Lol and because of this Sentence i know it ?
Youre so funny Boy.
Surly im not the smartest , but hey i go to a Gymnasium - have a MarkMiddle is 1,9
So please dont say that im so silly.
I talk to AtomSmasher Intern. Now he know moreover the whole Story.
Go talk to him . And yes it were just 2 People - Atom can explain you how !
And yes we were like 34 people, who were Online in the CM .
So i we loose all games we would get 17 points each 3 min.

Soo i dont say anything more to this CM.
Have Fun .
Good Luck for they next CM and hope its in youre eyes a Fairplay CM
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Dont u hav any responsibility for ur members as submaster? ^^
I see U as representant of Nebula, not xarssia, Shadow or whoever. So u should understand that we contact u if we hav something to say - since ur other members deny to admit they're farming points or blaming us to hack.
Seriously, how can some of your members - girl, I ask u to kick Blaz1, lol. He's an idiot and if u want to do the first step to clean ur club, this is it Wink - blame us to be hackers, because we hav had a win percentage of 100% after 20 points? SOULhacking is absolute nonsense; how should it be ever possible to influence which item u get by takin an ark? + none of us has enough knowledge to hack anything ^^ And Syn didnt program any hack for us to win anything for sure, since we do not need that stuff to be successful ~
For sure we aren't unbeatable, but we were well organized + we have a certain level of skill, as u might know, too.
Im sorry if u feel very offended by some words of us (I comprehend u in some cases totally), but at last you should try to comprehend some points of us also.
Tell me, do u believe the content of the post Horgemeiyer was spreading everywhere? Remember he got banned for rumour-spreading. Blaz got banned for using illegal methods to push ur club at CM.

How can we close our eyes after giving our best in an absolutely fair and legal way?

Last edited by Levii on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Please, Soulja, don't blame the whole club because farming. I saw Senza the whole CLubmatch running from room to room, I am sure that it was just few members' job, headed by the well known "kurogenious".
They kicked massively us time after time: yes
They ran from room to room: yes
But let's call the things with their real name.
I wouldn't dare to say that more than 4 people farmed. And they should be around 20-25 ppl yesterday.
And as far as know they got kicked from Nebula. Good step, next one in the next CM please --> face us. =)
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 pm

well Levii she is going at Gymnasium, which i finished 3 years ago, she is very clever, uuhh shee's too clever for me.
If we had a sub like you in Effect, u wouldn't even last 1 sec. and u would get permanent bann from this club, such idiots with so many roumors.
And Atom I wanna blame the WHOLE club for that shit, since they ALL blame the WHOLE Effect for hacking, and with those roumors, with those fake Screenshots that are totally out of context, and she wanna tell me I am the one who is wrong, no way Atom, first they must realize what they are doing and tell the truth to the whole world, or they won't get my respect as humans.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:32 pm

here they can watch another view of the issue that we all hack =)

https://effect.forumotion.net/clubnews-f1/myths-and-truths-t538.htm

or here

http://www.ft-nebula.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=181
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Lol i should learn how to talk to ppl huh Senza ?
U are pissing me off with all your bullshit, saying we all hack we all cry we all do this and that with all ur fake bullshit, don't make me even more angry than u made me, i don't wanna use some ''Gymnasium'' words to make u go cry.
U can't ever get at my Nevou since u need a lot more inteligence, and lot more patience, and purity, u need to be honest.
I can't talk normal to an idiot who is saying I am hacking, that I am crying, that I am a fake, so don't come talking like that to me, it's your own fault that u get such a response, u should just get some real infos before u spread false roumors, and stop making other ppl look bad, since they didn't do u anything, and don't try to act as a ''good'' person which u impossible can't be, and i'm glad that u feel offended to some of the words, cuz then i know that what i said was true.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm

Soulja wrote:well Levii she is going at Gymnasium, which i finished 3 years ago, she is very clever, uuhh shee's too clever for me.
[...]
with those fake Screenshots that are totally out of context,
to the first: ? xD

nd the screens came from Horge, a HR member, I hope former HR member, but moschina's heart is too good.
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Hater's place - Page 2 Empty Clubmatch winner

Post  uni Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:47 pm

hey all i just come to show u my non-effect-member view about clubmatches.
Well senseless discusions at all.Effect are cheatin?Are u kiddin me?
Well i can tell ya that effect is 1 of the most fair clubs at the game.
Its just rly silly reaction by u senzatiion,austria etc etc.
Btw u are the guys which are cheatin THE MOST in this stupid tennis.
Didnt u all nebulas said that ft is game for fun?Ye it is.
Then why are u cheatin?Dont u think that is little bit unfair to guys which are
spendin a lot of time and work to play?Its just rly stupid reaction by u all.
Thats just my opinion
regards~

uni

Joining date : 2010-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 pm

@ Levii: I just wanted to make it clear that she is going to Gymnasium, and that i were there and am done and finished all the exams there, and she is bragging about her ''Gymnasium'' as if she is the most intelligent guy/girl here. AS IF.
The screen got supported, and spread by Senza Aka. Mary Wink

@ Uni: That's what i said from the start to them, but nono, they don't cheat or farm or say false roumors, nono it's nebula, they are the best and most fair club of all Wink
And keep comming with worse and worse lies, and say they didn't know they were farming and blabla, but hey that's just Nebula huh ? Smile

Last edited by Soulja on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:57 pm

Hmm

1. Levii thank you that you understand me in " some parts " < also AtomSmasher.
2. Like you see Soulja i write the People who i like . So the pissing me off - FAKE People go to the Persons who arent in my List - and i hope u understand why im so aggresiv.
3. xarssia and Shadowwheel dunno - they dont do anythign for the Club - so i have to pretend my CLUB to 100 % alone - soo do u think its fair that 100 People is vs 1 ?
4. I think you would do all for youre Club and now i do the same - i dont want that any one destroy it - just because some of you think that we are cheating.

BTW : Im Rank 124 - 2800 wins / 1500 loose
And the People in Front of me have 3400 wins / 2500 loose and are Rank 119
So wtf ? Dont say me that i cheat vs low levels , because then i would just get 2 rp .
BTW like you hear i searched for rooms - and i can say it all the time - yes " 2 " where cheating.

Not all

So please try to understand me 2 Soulja i cant speak with you norma if you attack me.
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next