Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing posts/comments in other forums

3 posters

Go down

Amazing posts/comments in other forums Empty Amazing posts/comments in other forums

Post   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 am

Guys, before you come around to blame me, my skills in FT, my former games in Clubmatch, my arrogance or whatever I had to read in the last months... Yes, do it! Keep on flaming! That's what the thread is supposed to be! xD Nah seriously, I'm not checking ur forums that often but here and there I can find some funny ones. If I post it, it doesn't mean you are a fool. But it means I had to laugh ^^

Here is a highlight, but somehow Dumy is right =)
- FeelTheLuv application in HR-forum

Hi i am charlize and i come from USA, and i am 27 years old.
I play a lucy lvl 56 wil battle char.
I will join your club cause i like many players from you, and my favorit player is XxAuStRiAxX, i like him very mutch Very Happy <3.
I hope you can give me a chance, i think i am a very frendly and funny person, and i liek it very mutch to play fantasy tennis. i think i can say i am a very activ player cause i play evry day when i have time, and i have mutch tme xD. so thank you i wil wiat you antswer. have fun Very Happy

- Dumy his answer xD

from USA? and talk with "mutch"? never heard this possiblity to use this word,always is much.
from an american I thought you don't have mistakes like "evry","wiat","antswer","liek".
pls answer at this because i don't saw you playing sice 1 month or more(on pro channel) and wanna be sure that nobody "break" your account.
i know you from prophecy and there you had perfect english.

Well at the end it wasn't FeelTheLuv who wrote the apply, or actually she was but Horge typed it in the forum due her problems with register. Guys, why don't u use the intern forum to discuss sorta stuff? ^^ Anyway, 1:0 Dumy!
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Amazing posts/comments in other forums Empty Re: Amazing posts/comments in other forums

Post   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:43 am

lol! I could read the whole night in other Join-Us-Zones, another highlight.

It's a pro-spam-game, publisher is HardRock
Best player in this game: Rich, Velyras aka FZ95, Horge and the leading actor NoobHigh as itself
Rules are easy: Let's confuse the applicant
Strategy: Yes - No - Yes - No - No - Yes - Yes

Yes = In; No = Out

The application,

Hello i am Alina.My char in game is NoobHigh. My lvl is 27 and i am basic char.I like that club becouse here are only firendly and good members. My last club was Melancholy i leaved the club because i dont have there friends and i dont got friends there. I hope in HardRock, it will be better <3 my hobbys are meet with friends, tennis (real xd) and ft2 <3

thx <33

1. answer, FZ95 answers: (Yes)

Well idc you are a nice guy and u play very well we played just 10 games or more Very Happy I say yes u r very friendly I hope they accept ya cya.

2. answer, Rich answers: (Yes)

ok I believe you then welcome to the club :-)
remains to hear the opinion of all other members...gl

3. answer, Horge answers in a great way: (No (If u copy the smilies = shocked xD))

Öö Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

4. answer, Horge answers again: (No)

i know him and i know his playstayle, for me a No sry

5. answer, now let's confuse the applicant! Dumy answers: (Yes)

Yes,after testgame he is accepted.

6. answer, FZ95 says already welcome xD (Yes)

welcome

7. answer, Sun answers: (No) & Rich too... but what's with 2. o_O Rich already agreed!

mhh for me its a no

talked with rich he think the same

I'm looking forward what will happen with NoobHigh xD
™

Back to top Go down

Amazing posts/comments in other forums Empty Re: Amazing posts/comments in other forums

Post   Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:59 am

Isiko/FIREFOX is interested to join HardRock (got already accepted) and this is a part of his application.
Please people, be adult and don't laugh about the content of this sentence!

-Why you want to join HardRock?: Because i have many friends in HardRock and it's the best club in this game.

I see FIREFOX, that's why u asked Bella to lend an accout? And you knew it that he was with both accounts in Effect (Gonny/Bella) Well, not my business but I'm pretty sure that HardRock doesn't need a permanent banned Basic-player, due abusing every kind of bugs.
™

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 am

™️ wrote:
Well at the end it wasn't FeelTheLuv who wrote the apply, or actually she was but Horge typed it in the forum due her problems with register. Guys, why don't u use the intern forum to discuss sorta stuff? ^^ Anyway, 1:0 Dumy!

Yeah, impossible mistakes if it was her to write, i confirm.
Tsk tsk tsk, Austria as a mate... gotta tell her something. Besides, she's younger than 27 (as far as i know). ^^
Scialone
Scialone

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:35 pm

xD i already rode all befor ur post but still laughing xDDD

how they can say this... xD anyway +1
naruto6560
naruto6560

Joining date : 2010-01-22

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down