Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd place game

+4
LovaX
Poseidon
DianeSimmons
8 posters

Go down

3rd place game Empty 3rd place game

Post   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Damn you, did you forget the most important game on the planet?!
Seriously, who needs such an unimportant game? All the german player - especially Müller - said that this game is unnecessary.
Uruguay is wrong here, they couldn't convince me in any game.. only Forlan and Suarez kept their team alive.

Germany
vs Uruguay

Go Klose, you can get the record of Ronaldo and his 15 goals in the history of WC.
Go Schweinsteiger, you can get the award of "Best player of WC 2010"
Go Müller, you can get the award of "Best youth player of WC 2010" (<- He will)

Go South Africa, you can get the award of "Worst World Cup ever"
Although the last games weren't that bad, remember back the old World Cups... 1990 in Italy, 94 in USA, 98 in France - 2002 was bad -, 2006 in Germany... fantastic WCs. And this time? Bad football, empty stadiums, boring goals, stupid referees, bad fans, bad atmosphere. But maybe it's just my opinion xD
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

3rd place game Empty Re: 3rd place game

Post   Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:20 pm

Paul has spoken again: Germany
Anyway it's his last world cup and a german newspaper said he's still a virgin. Your chance Pose! Very Happy
™

Back to top Go down

Post  DianeSimmons Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:01 pm

™️ wrote:
Go Schweinsteiger, you can get the award of "Best player of WC 2010"
Go Müller, you can get the award of "Best youth player of WC 2010" (<- He will)

schweini as best player would be awesome.. he played an awesome world cup. best german player ive seen for a loong time. but i guess villa will win.. he deserves it (why is messi nominated btw? oO )

müller as best youth player would be awesome too.. he played way better than dos santos and ayew. problem could be the same like in 2006 when poldi won it. poldi won against messi and ronaldo if i remember right but still won, probably cuz it was an amazing world cup in germany and germany didnt win anything else. this time it could win ayew cuz it was a disappoint wc for african teams and that could be a small highlight for that continent.

i agree that this was probably the worst wc for a long time. referees, defensive tactics, empty stadiums, fields were in bad condition, some big nations were really disappointing..... and even though all these things would have been different, it would still be the worst wc thx to the vuvuzelas... worst invention ever.

imo the third place is senseless too.. but this year im happy about it, cuz klose gets another chance to score 1 or 2 goals what makes him immortal Very Happy
DianeSimmons
DianeSimmons

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:16 pm

™️ wrote:Paul has spoken again: Germany
Anyway it's his last world cup and a german newspaper said he's still a virgin. Your chance Pose! Very Happy

By the way, is it just me or does he pick like 70% the box on the left (our right). He's still probably right about this.
Dude, I think sleeping with an octopus is even too weird for me. I'll give someone else the chance to conquer his kingdom, or what ever the kids say these days.
Also: Why is it his last world cup? How long do octopuses live?
I laugh at the German fans who want him dead though. DUDE! How is it an octopus' fault that your team couldn't beat Spain? Seriously...

EDIT: 'kay... Found out =/. I hope his grandchild is a psychic too, I hope he can find a mate in time to get a child Sad. This world can't live without psychic octopuses.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Ahhh.. pose... its football !!, wht u want ? xDD
LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Well, vs Serbia he picked left (our right) too and was right. Same with Germany - Spain, Germany - Ghana.
That's germany Pose, only nerds here. "Let's cook it", "It's the hand of a referee and this asshole want to see us out of the tournament", "Jew", "Is octopus-soup tasty?" and so on. A paradise of journalism.

If spain wins I'm sure he will find a nice looking spanish girl. And if it's not the case, then he can still ask the wannabe model what have Ancorina posted yesterday. Btw! Do you know X-factor? Not the english (?) superstar show, it was an american mystery-show. They have shown 5 episodes of strange/crazy/spooky stuff, for example a grandma with red eyes or werewolf. At the end you could decide if the shown episode was fake or true. There was also an episode of our beloved octopuses! A girl, maybe 14-15 years old, was eating something at the beach and within the food intake she ate an octopus-egg. After some weeks she felt something in her stomach and she got operated. At the end she was a happy mother of an octopus lol. That's Hollywood! But dunno if the story is true or not. Maybe you could give it a try.

™

Back to top Go down

Post  Syn Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

I predict a german win, although there could be a possibility of a goal from Forlan.
I just feel Germany has a more organised approach to the game and can counter attack with amazing build up speed.
Syn
Syn

Joining date : 2010-01-24

http://www.bankai.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Fard Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 pm

™️ wrote:Btw! Do you know X-factor? Not the english (?) superstar show, it was an american mystery-show. They have shown 5 episodes of strange/crazy/spooky stuff, for example a grandma with red eyes or werewolf. At the end you could decide if the shown episode was fake or true. There was also an episode of our beloved octopuses! A girl, maybe 14-15 years old, was eating something at the beach and within the food intake she ate an octopus-egg. After some weeks she felt something in her stomach and she got operated. At the end she was a happy mother of an octopus lol. That's Hollywood! But dunno if the story is true or not. Maybe you could give it a try.

I know x-factor since I was little ^^ I knew it from RTL2, it still comes as in past in mornings I think, I really liked it, but I watched it far too early so I got night mares Twisted Evil Anyway I thought it was british...somehow I thought that
Fard
Fard

Back to top Go down

Post  Patronus Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:20 pm

[Offtopic]
The story with that girl was false, but anyway somehow funny
[/Offtopic]

Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:29 pm

True or not but I think as a male (SHOCKING) I can't get pregnant, and Paul happens to be a male octopus as well.
Btw, what a freak would have sex with a octopus? I hope no one would really do that, seriously, mentally unstable xD.
It's kind of weird how a foot ball thread develops into a human-octopus sexual intercourse thread.

It's like: "OMG HOLLAND VS SPAIN IN FINALS! On the other hand a girl had sex with an octopus!"
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:46 am

I think we can make all this thread reduced to one sentence:

Tabula doesnt know a fuck about soccer KTHNXBYE

Faroudja

Back to top Go down