Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HARD ROCK VS DARK JEWEL ..... WTF?????

+16
Fard
Safe
Ustasa80
Patronus
senszatiion
DianeSimmons
Ike
xSaber
Faroudja
Hataku
pedrin
LovaX
AtomSmasher
Poseidon
Ancorina
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HARD ROCK VS DARK JEWEL ..... WTF????? - Page 2 Empty Re: HARD ROCK VS DARK JEWEL ..... WTF?????

Post  AtomSmasher Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:35 am

LovaX wrote:Anyway if u read all the post, maybe u can understand it... .. maybe...

Or maybe NOT.

The real question is, which one of these would you choose until tomorrow's new rotation?

HARD ROCK VS DARK JEWEL ..... WTF????? - Page 2 Cam10
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Joining date : 2010-01-22

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HARD ROCK VS DARK JEWEL ..... WTF????? - Page 2 Empty Re: HARD ROCK VS DARK JEWEL ..... WTF?????

Post   Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:37 am

Nunu, u are playing good with him.
Personally Jax or Annie. (Or even Veigar)
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hataku Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:40 am

lol what's your name there?
I'm the NexusKiller Hataku Level 29 =D 1 more to go!
Hataku
Hataku

Joining date : 2010-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Definetely a great rotation what we had this week. Akali yesterday rapped us, i read heimerdinger is imba protecting the towers but i found very boring, i also liked a lot blitzcranck with his first hability to catch heroes xD and corki, tristana and nunu are also interesting champions.

I am pdrin in game hataku. DrNerd:soypaleta; Átomo:atom; highd:TM;ooserryoo: serry; and i forgot eva and xsaber, sorry Sad
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:28 pm

LovaX: Eviitaa
xSaber: Ivona
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patronus Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:31 pm

PatronusGer also ^^'

Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Hataku wrote:This is not a compensation of the fails...Last time we got double exp/gold due to the CM failure, yes but that's the job of the marketing team not of the Event Team Exclamation

Maybe this time its not a compensation of the fails, but as u recognize it wouldnt be the first neither the last time they did so that the users could forget their stupid bugs.
And let me tell u that best marketing policy for every game is avoiding stupid bugs, feeding their users with info and interesting patches and not treating them like 3 years old sasukes/bellatry/bla children.

And please dont feel attacked as mod in alaplaya, we know u just have nothing to do in their useless policy and u try ur best. We could see ur effort in bm tourney.
Btw, talking about mods, do people like gatcka, vindicali or sunshine really play often ( lets say better some times lol) the game? can they know the problems in Ft game? Do they really care about it? Some of them even felt offended when someone reported anything: " if u dont like, u can leave the game" is what some people received as greeting for their interest and for trying to improve our game.

Today atom leaves his mod status. For sure one of the most involved gm they have had/ll ever have in this game. I am not wrong if i say the most active mod in game, always there to help ( trust me, i was his mate and sometimes we didnt play cause he wanted to help people) , unable and tired of couldnt do anything even reporting all the bugs and trying to solve them.
That is what they got. Unfortunatelly it wont change anything, but if they dont care about their product, who are us to do? And like i said it has just started for them.
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Tabula <3
I know what Youre Problem is .
You know what ? You search something to talk shit about People.
1 false post and you go and tell shit like evrytime .
And do you know what you are under my level.
And fara shut up lagger no one talks to you.
Go and talk shit to youre Mama .
I dont know why i try to Post all the time good things if u attacked me like evyrtime.
And i dont know why i should change for such CockSuckers.
Btw my English isnt the Best i know that but some of you cant write English as well.
Its hard to understand some post exactly.

Btw. Akali is the Best Atom Very Happy
And Now Have Fun
senszatiion
senszatiion

Joining date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:19 pm

senszatiion wrote:Tabula <3
I dont know why i try to Post all the time good things if u attacked me like evyrtime.
Btw my English isnt the Best i know that but some of you cant write English as well.

And Now Have Fun

Ammss... now i understand all !!!, finally !!!
Ur so hypocrite. 100 post of Senza -> 99 Fight post vs any Effect member. But u still to post here...
We have the "eslogan" "all is welcome to enjoy the forum"... but omg... its like.... Senza u r welcome here (oh, god... shes other time here?...).
U call some of our members Cocksuckers.... but u cant stop posting here... u looks like one Effect fan.
In the past i nevr understand why u still posting here.. why u try to be "friendly"(fail), why u comments shit about Effect and them spam our forum.. and this thigns.. but now.. i see the light.
HARD ROCK VS DARK JEWEL ..... WTF????? - Page 2 Sadorexia-anorexia-dolor-01
LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Lova yeah ur right.
I "was" a Fan of Effect long Time.
I really Loved the club in the Past.
But now some People think that they are something like Shit .
Why i post here or read that Forum because i laugh all the Time what some People write.
And u know what i post here just like that that some Guys of you understand me.
And by the Way you are in Effect so why are you running all the time away when you are in a Battle Room?
Werent you " Effect " the one who tell that the other Clubs are Runners or that they should play to improve their skill.
So why are u running away .
Ah now i know it ...
senszatiion
senszatiion

Joining date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:59 pm

senszatiion wrote:Lova yeah ur right.
I "was" a Fan of Effect long Time.
I really Loved the club in the Past.
But now some People think that they are something like Shit .
Why i post here or read that Forum because i laugh all the Time what some People write.
And u know what i post here just like that that some Guys of you understand me.
And by the Way you are in Effect so why are you running all the time away when you are in a Battle Room?
Werent you " Effect " the one who tell that the other Clubs are Runners or that they should play to improve their skill.
So why are u running away .
Ah now i know it ...

The answer is easyy. I want a fun nd frinedly games nd whit u thats iompossible, i never play whit annoying pple like u, whit pple that only want problems and flame other pple, that pple who cheat, etc. , maybe im wrong... its completly neccessary run when u enter in the rooms.
Like when i see Sasuke, Blaz1, Ancorina, Wasgen, and more i always or kick they or i go other room.

I prefeer to play whit my partners or whit my friends, that play whit pple like u.

And thats is my last post to u, cuz dont want to enter in ur kids game.
I.C. .. like a moneky.

LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:22 pm

its so easy...

SENZAWHORE FUCKING GO AWAY

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 pm

lol farou....

lol senza......

i opened that post not for free insult but to know what is happening ....

but i have 1 question ...if u don't like people who had some fight with effect still post here why don't u tell they? and then bann they it they go on posting? (i include my self in that of course )
Ancorina
Ancorina

Joining date : 2010-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 pm

gosh, almost everything you write is comparable with shit
u say tabu were under ur level? is this a bad joke? lol"
and btw if you think you were a higher level than others here, why are you flaming so often here?:O bit senceless hm?
furthermore I think more people speak with or to fraoudja than to you, if you read carefully the forum.
Ike
Ike

Joining date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:49 pm

senszatiion wrote:Tabula <3

And Now Have Fun

Hello Senza, I met a lot of stupid ppl in real life. Sometimes when friends doesn't drive to work with car I have to use the bus. 4 or 5 stations later there is a school (Wooden collage as we say in germany) for dumb and retarded ppl. I don't care if they are speaking shit, if slobber is going out of their mouth or if they stink. Though they can't expect my attention I have to respect them and I do. Some of them are born with less brain than other people or had any traumatic phases in their life. But I won't respect attention whores. Trust me when I say u are one of the worst person I have ever seen or read, ur way to see the things is not of this world.

I still hope it's a long intro of Dr. House. In the next seconds the intro music starts and I can see Senza on the operations table in Dr. House his surgery. She had a lot of stupid, unfair attacks from worms in her head what made her postin shit and spreading rumours in other forums. It's the 1. time that Dr. House can't get the patient back to life. He expected a girl, but under ur makeup u was a hairy man, called Olaf with nice receding hairline. Unfortunately u are real, damn Laughing

Don't even come with gayish heart smilies, dw I'm not SouIja and u won't play ur games with me. Improve the way of reading posts or simply stop ignoring this forum, as Faro said. There is no post in alaplaya where u can find ur rumours (I think alaplaya made a complete restart of CM), I don't care what u think and if u doesn't know anything to the topic, shut ur mouth and don't make the threads worse with ur quality.

Dont even think to discuss with LovaX, let her in peace and don't infect her with ur presence.
Do me a pleasure, do us a pleasure. U had ur moments, now ignore this forum. I'm bored to read that u changed ur behaviours, 2 days later u are going on with the show. No thanx, I'm not a fan of those kind of animals. They are living in trees and like bananas.

Ciao
™

Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ustasa80 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Haha gackt wrote now Staff mean they do it so because we had the castle 6w eeks free because them they reset it new Lol........ FUCKING ALA he mean we have to play agian the first to win castle again hehe ofc... ala is sucking so? And in the news dont stand that is so...^^
FAILPLAYA

Ustasa80

Back to top Go down

Post  Safe Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Heimerdinger is OP!
Safe
Safe

Joining date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Fard Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Gackt: You "Effect" had 6 weeks the castle for free...you had definetely a profit there, that's why we reset the CM, you can win the castle next week again.

No comment, this idiot is just telling bullshit. Which profit? If they would FINALLY FIX BUGS, then we would had profit -> more clubgold, USEFUL clubgold...but I hope this will raise the activity of the club again, at least.
Fard
Fard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobotron Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 pm

lol, castle for free?. What an idiot. These 6 weeks were for their fails. NUBS.

Lobotron

Joining date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  UserJm3073 Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:14 am

Atom leave his mod/gm status? Why???
Say not: it give better gm´s... that is more as wrong!
Bet: Would atom not a effect member/master, he would still a mod/gm. That is unacceptable!
UserJm3073
UserJm3073

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:48 am

UserJm3073 wrote:Atom leave his mod/gm status? Why???
Say not: it give better gm´s... that is more as wrong!
Bet: Would atom not a effect member/master, he would still a mod/gm. That is unacceptable!
the reason is explained in a member zone's thread
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  UserJm3073 Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:29 pm

Upps, sry Levii, i dont see this topic.

@Pedrin: nice post in german forum, your german is not bad but i know the problems with the google translator^^
UserJm3073
UserJm3073

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:28 pm

i hate translators, so i preferred to use english to not lose my sense. Anyway...there is no solution for that thread. pale
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:33 pm

ALA ES GRANDE!!!

ala...playa xd

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobotron Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 pm

jajajaj

ALA.... mierda

Lobotron

Joining date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next