Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flamer

3 posters

Go down

Flamer Empty Flamer

Post   Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Here you can post the screens if you got flamed ingame. Better you post the screens here than to flame back, even though it's hard to avoid indeed Wink Especially Levi asks always if XYZ is flame or not and our bulgarian friend Unikat likes to flame too.

I'll begin, not that hard screenshot but I'll collect more in the next days ^_^

Flamer Noob_u10

Btw not true, they delayed and the effect of it was no ball. Atla gives always point back Wink Was in CM.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Flamer Empty Re: Flamer

Post   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:54 pm

That's a very cool post in our (intern) trials forum, I hope he don't mind it if I post it here, since he's Sub I have to take care about my words against him.
SoyPaleta wrote it, look in which way he's posting it. He's definitely on the right side of his avatar Crying or Very sad

"As you already have a Lucy that has some wil, Id' build a str dex bitch. Although I'm a Shua lover, Lucy would be the best option, cause if you make a str dex bitch, I supose you want to have 60 dex as soon as possible, and if you make a Shua you'll have to wait until level 60 if you don't wanna spend a wing of memory, cause Shua's hero stats are 4 dex 1 wil, and more than 60 dex, at least in battle, is useless. Moreover, if you build a Lucy, don't forget her amazing smash area.

Well, the problem cames when we talk about ap, huhu. As you know, you'll have to buy at least 2 kind of sets, str set and elements shit. In this case, you should buy the western set(pants + upper) and freedom set(racket + gloves + shoes + hat) and you could have a good char. If you want to make it better, try to build the green shirt from tennis player set, but the other option should be enough anyway.

Talking about enchants...well, in the racket, is a matter of taste, wind for souls and magic circles and fire for fireballs and meteors, I can't help you to decide this, hehe. About deffense...well, if everything is ok, you should have 3 items to make deffense elemental enchants(hat + glovers + shoes), then I'd make gloves + hat water +9(+5 in gloves and +4 in the hat), which is to "fight" against fireballs and mets, and I'd try to make the other item(shoes in this case) fire +6/7, which is against souls and magic circles, more than that could be so hard to reach it, and a great waste of peridots and element tablets. Why water higher than fire? Well, if you are a str dex whore, usually you'll play with a wil/sta bastard who will have for sure +9 fire, so you shouldn't be receive souls damage cause this one should be stay in front to receive them, but you could be hit by mets wherever you are, cause they fall in all the court, hehe.

Well, I hope I helped you at least a little bit, now be ready to play a lot of guardians"

I won't search Soulja's posts xD
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 pm

lol! I don't mind, don't worry, but I don't know the sense to make this public, what happens with my reputation? baaaaah Sad
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Well soy, that's not flame xD
I use shit, bastard, bitch, noob, fuck, etc. alot, not meant in a bad way.
Soulja
Soulja

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum