Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good bye Fantasy Tennis

4 posters

Go down

Good bye Fantasy Tennis Empty Good bye Fantasy Tennis

Post  Sasuke55100 Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Hi all ,
As the title says i stop definitively FT and i have some good reasons for do it because if you are a gold player you can't play vs ap player in battle with this element one soul and u are dead and in basic charge shot 8 is still boring . And surely because all laggs make me boring and serisously angry anyway alalagg can't fix this bugs they are to bad . I don't want come in FT now and later . The reasons are clear i won't lie about it , i'm sad to let all but if someone want to speak me ask me my msn so hf and gl luck all . A big ty for each player who makes me improve my game . I was playing a game of imitation of player . You were great bb all ! And a big kiss for all effect player xD.

My baby <3 : magic , levii , sexyEleane etc etc

But my great ty goes to tabu , atom , pedrin and lonboy who made a great effort for accept and " love" me because i know that i was always bad wif you .
Sasuke55100
Sasuke55100

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Good bye Fantasy Tennis Empty Re: Good bye Fantasy Tennis

Post  Soulja Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:36 pm

I'm disaponted to hear this, now we lose our battlemon M.V.P (most Valuable Player), and sure it's boring with charge 7 - 8 and all, but u should never give up, i thought exactly the same as u did, and i took a 3 months break, and after that it was ok i think, new challanges, new stuff, new clubmembers, and u can always come back later.

I hope u don't mean that u wanna stop FT for ever, would be sad.

But i wish u luck in whatever you choose, and ofc. i hope that u will come back some day.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Fard Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi Sasuke,
sad that you stop I could understand you if those point wouldn't confuse me:

If you are a gold player you can't play vs ap player in battle
Why is this your problem? You have element oO (btw, it's even hard to win vs element without element and with str/dex or smth Wink
In basic charge shot 8 is still boring .
? You have charge yourself and charge isn't that hard if you have played enough vs. chargers.

And surely because all laggs make me boring and serisously angry anyway alalagg can't fix this bugs they are to bad

OK, here I can understand you again.

Good Luck whereever with your 3 gf's and bye. pirat
Fard
Fard

Joining date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke55100 Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Hem hem fard

For 1st and 2nd phase i had a gold chara and 2nd i played with charge 7 only vs charge player if opponent don't get charge i play with 107 will
Sasuke55100
Sasuke55100

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:15 pm

You will keep on spamming me in msn and I'm sure you'll come back to the game ^^
Go to play your GodofWar 3 and concentrate on ur school. You are welcome here, as guest or as I told you.. the doors are always open for you to rejoin. Also ty to you, I hope at the end you found a good place in Effect after you were in a lot of several Clubs.
Cya Sasuke
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke55100 Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:28 pm

I love try to spam you on msn anyway i don't want to replay FT for me this game is really finish and imagine tabu if i post all the shit that you said me o_o
Prinz Pi go to hell Wink
Sasuke55100
Sasuke55100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down