Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here i claim it, here i deny it

+6
AtomSmasher
ViCeN
Fard
Lobotron
pedrin
Scialone
10 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here i claim it, here i deny it - Page 2 Empty Re: Here i claim it, here i deny it

Post  pedrin Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:20 pm

gogo inter, only 15 minutes else
pedrin
pedrin

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Here i claim it, here i deny it - Page 2 Empty Re: Here i claim it, here i deny it

Post  Fard Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:30 pm

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 1:0 :::: INTER GOGOGOGOGOGO 7 MIN LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!
Fard
Fard

Joining date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Fard Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:41 pm

what a refferee...lol no words
if he had given in the 1st match the penalty it would be 3:2, now 1:0 then barca would be in finals...WELL WELL WELL Evil or Very Mad
Fard
Fard

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:42 pm

BARÇCA BARÇA BARÇAAAAAAAAAAAA

activating the sprinkler to avoid they celebrate jajajaj good way to lose

EDIT: isnt the goal of pique on offside, fard?
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 pm

It was, and the refferee was fair, hand-ball etc. plus he gave a red card to a inter player = barcas own fault, nothing else to say, they played good, true, but they didnt score, there is no one else to blame than themselves Wink
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 pm

^___________________________________________________^

Well, what can i say.... in 2006 i had screamed BERLIN, HERE WE COME!! Now change BERLIN with MADRID!!

About the match: Barca, mediocre game. 11 vs 10 for almost all the time (more than an hour) and until the Piquè gol i remember just 1 shot on goal (by Messi in the first half), i mean... just ONE!! Inter, a school example of how to play vs the (supposed) best team in the world, in their hell-stadium, in 10 for basically all the game, and keep calm, dominate in defense... I am proud of this team, 1000%.

What i've seen, honestly, it has been a lesson in soccer technique made by Mou to Pep. Imo that's the best recap for this game.
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 pm

Ibra <-> Krkic... eh? I don't get it, cuz they have still played long balls (But the last 5 minutes, then they finally got it that it's senseless)
Was offside, wasn't red imo (yellow fits way better), great goal by Pique, fantastic goalkeeping by Julio Cesar against Messi.
Too much tactic, tomorrow the newspaper will be full with "Fantastic game by Inter, incredible school of tactic" and so on, but seeing Chivus free-kick for example.. lol. The last 5 minutes were exciting but the game disappointed me at all.

Gratz Inter-fans, gratz Scia Wink
™

Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Did Inter touch the ball in all match? xD well, that's italian football xD

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:58 pm

I like the finals, and i believe Thomas likes it too, since inter isnt that hard to beat like barca i suppose, and to be honest i am glad too, i prefer bayern to win than inter, but lets see, ''every thing can happen''
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:11 am

bayern must be happy with inter in final.

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:14 am

Cattenaccio ftw. HOHOL and Gremlin ss on, boomerangx2, translated to football.
Good match for Inter, bad match for football.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 am

Well nvm xD Bernabeu ≠ Barça That was clear xD

ViCeN

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:23 am

AtomSmasher wrote:Cattenaccio ftw.

Well i've seen something different: a training match between the main team and the colt team. You know, you always let the colt team attack all the time because u always block them anyway. ^^
Lucio, Samuel and Cambiasso were calling the various schemes (ok now let Maxwell cross from the left, good job guys; ok now it's Messi's turn to try from the middle, yeah it's ok... C'mon Messias c'mon!! Ok now Pedro, Pedro try some dribbling on the right, yeah like that, good good... Etc. Etc.).

This is a thread for bold statements ok, but i have some facts supporting this theory: 10v11 for almost all the match, Inter had 3 of 4 defenders under warning (if the got a yellow card they won't play the final) and what happened? None of them got a yellow card, Barca shot on goal in a dangerous way just 1 time in all the match (and the goal u scored was in off-side!), there hasnt been 1 (not even one!) free kick from the area limit for Barca in all the match!

But the definitive proof is another: i watched all the game seated on the sofa and no screaming (except of once when Chivu throw the ball in corner while he could throw in the opposite way). My gf asked me "Are u sure u're watching a soccer game?" cuz usually i am never seated and i scream all the time! (So i did during the first match). Its been a relaxing match. =DDD

Anyway, again, players like Milito, Lucio, Zanetti, Samuel, Sneijder, Eto'o, all made men that could easily stay still and wait for the ball going on their feet, running and running and sacrificing themselves all together... A joy for for the eyes.
Surely better than seeing the nauseating ball possesion with zero shots on goal of Barca! ^_________^
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Thu May 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Okai, this The Week for me: next saturday i will see Inter playing the Champions League final, and that never happened to me before. Inter played his last final in 1972 (losing vs Ajax) and i was born three years later. ^_^

Strangely i dont feel a high tension up to now, its like when i know i gotta take a plane: i dont get nervous until i place my feet on it. So, i'll erupt all my feelings at the kick-off whistle. =)

My bold statement is: we win 3-1!

Anyway, best wishes to Thomas and whoever will support Bayern in what's gonna be a unique night for anybody!
cheers
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri May 21, 2010 1:11 am

Both teams already won, none could expect a final of Bayern vs Inter.
It's an interesting match, maybe the hater will say: "boring match" or "lol barca is way better" but, remember Porto What a Face

I'm not sure what could we expect from the match, Inter got the best defensive in the world. But I'd say Bayerns offensive gaming is better than Inters. Our right wingers Lahm and Robben are in an incredible form. On the other hand, one of the most underrated forwards, Diego Milito is also good.

It's my first finals too, as I said yesterday. 74/75/76 I was... busy ^^' 99 I haven't seen the match live in TV and 2001 I was all the summer in France, something must been happened that I haven't seen the match live.

My statement is:

2:2 after 90 minutes
3:2 after 120 minutes for Bayern
™

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sat May 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Half time, 0-1 for Inter....game over? 11 players building a human wall? I hope that it won't be so. Gogogo.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Sat May 22, 2010 11:14 pm

omq.2:0 >_<
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Fard Sun May 23, 2010 12:16 am

hard match without Ribery
respect, milito, prince of inter-air Wink
Fard
Fard

Back to top Go down

Post   Sun May 23, 2010 12:57 am

Boring match, one of the worst (English - Monkey; Monkey - English: "badder") matches this year.
Bayern was 70% on the ball, Inter 30%. But to be honest it is hilarious, in the 1. half I felt as Bayern is going to score an own goal. They passed the ball so often to their keeper Butt, incredible.

I'm happy for you Scia.

Chorography: 1:0 Inter
Best player: 2:0 Milito
Better team: 2:1 Bayern Munich (Both teams were bad, but Bayern played more offensive)

Well I'm annoyed of the evening, but hell I should be proud of my team.
Anyway now it's VodkaRedBull-time xD
™

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sun May 23, 2010 2:48 am

Very bad match, very nice goals.
What a pity that mix of barça's errors and our friend Olegario Benquerença at Milan.

Shame on football.
diablo
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Sun May 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Blabla mr antonio.

Yep, not a good match but exciting for being the finals. Milito was great, anyway, am i the only one who think that in the second goal the defense (demichellis?) could have done more?

and yep atla, u must be proud of ur team. Very good season. Anyway i dont think they deserved to win, but to score. Except robben, bayern never gave a real danger feeling,at least to me, like in barca´s day, though they had the ball 60%-7'%, it meant nothing.
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post   Sun May 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Sure, the defensive is one of the worst, comparing european top-teams. But Lahm.
The 1. goal was Demichelis' mistake, due his yellow card I think. He was a little bit shy and the 2. one was the mistake of van Buyten.
But pedrin wth, have u seen the offensive of Inter? Milito scored 2 goals in 3 chances and Pandev scored an almost goal (great keeping by Butt). That was all, ah sorry and the legendary shots by Sneijder lol

Bayerns offensive was way better, Müller had a chance direct after the break. Robben had 2 chances, great keeping too.
With a better defensive - Gogo Hoeneß bring us Vidic, Sakho and Cissokho/Clichy - it could have been a 0:0 cuz Bayerns mistakes weren't necessary at all.
™

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Sun May 23, 2010 7:44 pm

™️ wrote:
I'm happy for you Scia.

Well thanks man. <3

Last night after the match i couldnt write a thing cause i was sitting hypnotised on the carpet in front of tv for much time after final whistle, until Mou's interview in which he said he was leaving (+ i still had to finish packing up for this morning ;p).
First CL final of my life and i got a vicrory, i cant complain. ^^

About the match: u said it was a bit boring, i would say that both teams played very carefully (comprehensible considering what they was playing for).

Surely Inter has been more capable to take the maximum profit out of the chances she had.
Schweinsteiger after the match said that Inter was more cinical, that's very true, imo: 3 chances, 2 scores.

About defensive side, well if u wanna score vs Inter you have to pass, in this order, the Cambiasso-Zanetti line, then the Lucio-Samuel line, and finally Julio Cesar, all leaving their own "soul" on the field. Guys that in 10 vs 11 resisted in Camp Nou to Barca's assaults, without taking yellow cards and/or giving free-kicks.
This means that giving the 100% is not enough, u gotta give at least the 110%, and maybe u cannot score either.
Honestly, last night Robben appeared to be the only one who could make the guys above-written work hard.

Surely, in a final match episodes have a starring role as well. If Muller scored the 1-1 at the beginning of second half we could have seen a different match. The same if Sneijder scored the 2-0 at the end of first half, but in another sense.

Anyway u're proud of your team and u really gotta be. I appreciated a lot Bayern's attitude during match: playing his own honest match, no hard fouls, no fights, in the end accepting the result of the field. But i didnt expect less from a team having Rummenigge as one of the managers: quite fairplay-man (besides, ex Inter player too ^^).
And supporters too, very very good attitude.

On the other hand, I didnt like very much Van Gaal (and all the trainers like him), who stayed seated on the bench for all the match, no need to stand up, no need to say anything to players on the field, you know in a bit arrogant way, thats not the way a trainer should be, imvho. He reminded me of Johann Cruijf on Barca's bench some years ago vs Milan in CL final: he arrived there like the super star orchestral director who doesnt need to move a finger to let anybody play fabulously, and as a result Milan won 4-0.
A trainer imo should be like Mou or Pep Guardiola: always standing up, close to his players, always supporting and giving suggestions.

™️ wrote:
Chorography: 1:0 Inter

It was 38 years we dint play a cl final, and 45 we didnt win it, and these fans really celebrated this in the best way. Simply a wonderful coreography.

P.S.
Pedrin, enjoy your "Mou lollypop" next year(s)! ^_^
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum