Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!!

+3
Levii
Soulja
Karla
7 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Go down

Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!! Empty Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!!

Post  Karla Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:54 pm

Since tabla decided to make a public thread dedicated to my humble self, i thought i'd share the goodies from their former inner thread that was also dedicated to me.
Enjoy!

Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!! Karq

Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!! 96377531

Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!! Kk1cq

annd hwo exxactly si tihs raleted too e tread dedicted oto a singel perosn? waht on aetrh cna bee moore gratifing tan thah?
=ppp
if yodu oppen my eyes yodu sae ti were jst ma againt all this itme, yet all trieed and tsill desperaely trrys to invuulve him cblu to, becuase he fesel mero resasurde lkie thats. i hoenstyl dunt gvie e danm abut real life atm Very Happy

lol! lol!
Edit by karla: you're my love, psycho5 !!! lets see who got the longer nose.
Edit by SoyPaleta: edit your post, doubble post not allowed

Last edited by Karla on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Karla

Joining date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!! Empty Re: Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!!

Post  Soulja Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 am

lol nice english karla
Soulja
Soulja

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!! Empty Re: Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!!

Post  Levii Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 am

lol, wtf happened xD
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  DaGirl Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 am

I kinda like the pic Smile

DaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:09 pm

you really thought i didnt save the thread? ^_^

im very surprised pedi deleted even atom's post though.

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Karla wrote:im very surprised pedi deleted even atom's post though.

lol? i only delete post from people whose nose is bigger than his brain, sorry, it wasnt me Sad
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:34 pm

interesting, i cant edit my messages anymore!
well, its not my bandwidth anyway Very Happy

nice photoshop work btw, someone's a true picasso!

Since tabla decided to make a public thread dedicated to my humble self, i thought i'd share the goodies from their former inner thread that was also dedicated to me.
Enjoy!

Hopelace - deluxe former-Effect-inner-forums thread - Tabla exposed!! 96377531

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm

But why didn't u make a screen of ur posts too huh karla ?
U don't wanna show the public how stupid you'r comments were or are u just afraid they would have to laugh their asses off when they see what u wrote ?
Well whatever reason it is, u really are pathetic, thinking ur so cool, and only showing what we wrote, but ur gay comments hidden, what a victim of her own ''show''
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Nice to see how you spend your time spying us(Member Zone). Anyway, if you're that interested, just make an application or ask us, and we show you all that you want, we haven't anything to hide Wink (-1, you're great)
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:05 pm

What a pathetic girl xDDDD, really i am starting feeling pity for u, the fact that u wasted so much time in "spying" us and asking for members to let u read the intern zone just show everything

i already know u miss me, u are nothing without us, but we are great without u, that is the difference.

Ur accidental virus that destroyed ur pc is also very cute

Last edited by pedrin on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patronus Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Repost how often you want attention whore!
Just 2 clicks for me to delete it
Stupid topic closed

Patronus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down