Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want do a positive step

+6
CjT
Soulja
senszatiion
Levii
Atom94
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i want do a positive step Empty i want do a positive step

Post  Atom94 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:54 pm

heyo guys,

i am back here. first i want apologize for my bad behaivours and yes it was me meilly but it was my own account and my name is also true...my name is lucas but my second is jack. i only write here my presentation to clear something. it was idiotic to think i can enter with a new account but ok shit happend. only want say i will not write an application because i think i see i did it in the wrong way and i want to be accepte normal. i know what i did is not positive and i only want to be a reader in this forum nothing more. you will not believe me im sure but i swear i will not write any application more since i guess now this is not the right place for me. my biggest sry is going to tabula because of my insulting etc for some months. it is ok now for me so i hope you can accepte my apologize- or not. sry for all i did, i can not do anything back but ok. ok about me i think most know all cause of my apps. btw im surly NO ,,opfer am start" i only think this is fair to say sry. i whish my friends luck to offer a better presentaion and a better future then mine at this forum. so maybe we could close some of my mistakes, i mean it really.

ok i did this tep to show you i am not only bad human only a human with many mistakes =)

Atom94

Joining date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

i want do a positive step Empty Re: i want do a positive step

Post  Levii Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:05 pm

well, I personally give a shit about ur comeback. I wouldnt have minded if u stayed away forever =) plus ur try as meilly was ridiculous. Whatever man, wb
Levii
Levii

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Levii never see you so aggresive Suspect
But WB Very Happy
senszatiion
senszatiion

Joining date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Everything has it's first time i guess.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post   Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Levi is always like that with me in msn xD

What shall I say AtomJunior? I will/have to respect you in our forum. Maybe you will be a surprise, your english isn't that bad and you could be a good forum-spammer =) Np for me, but the door is closed to get into this club, as you said.

You haven't insulted me, or at least I can't remember so but you were speaking in a shit way about us and that you had the balls in ur pants to retry it in Effect, after you joined Proph/Revo etc, was not acceptable for me. And your try with a 2. account... that's psycho mister xD
Anyway you confirmed this shit so it's ok. Hf... but don't expect that you will earn our love and respect.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

i want do a positive step Empty re

Post  Atom94 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:16 pm

dw tabula i know closed door Smile but nice to see that you accepte my apoligize (i really hope so). i really will try to make my personality better that my immage will be better as my future...sry again Sad

Atom94

Joining date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

i want do a positive step Empty new step positive

Post  CjT Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:28 pm

geht doch Oo musst nur deinen blöden inneren schweinehund überbrücken !! -- only for all who don`t know--- he is in real my friend, kevin me and him Oo i said to him to say sry but he didn`t want ... now he did as i can see Very Happy

CjT

Joining date : 2010-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post   Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Now you almost got me, but just almost.
Well it failed I guess, you keep on spamming with 2. accounts and I guess the next step of CjT would be to join us. No way.
What's ur fuckin problem man? Isn't it enough for you that you get our "yes" to use our forum after all what you did?

CjT =/= Ironman, neither the best friend of AtomJunior. It is AtomKraft and I even said he's a cool guy, gosh xD
Use proxy-server idiots, otherwise we will detect you always ^^ (@ Atom94/Ancorina)
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

i want do a positive step Empty :)

Post  CjT Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 pm

wtf? what is the problem that he is my friend in real? if you don`t believe me he can be online the same time as me Oo atm maybe not because i am at his house -.- i never said i want join effect didn`t i? maybe you let me explain that he said to write a comment here ... only because i know him that doesn`t matter that i am now him or not? btw proxy i only have to use when i don`t want to show my ip. what is your problem with that? if you don`t believe me ask manian he could explain you that ,,nico" existe and kevin me and lucas ARE friends, wtf.

CjT

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:49 pm

And u share accounts ? And u live at the same house ? And you have the same IP ?
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  CjT Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 pm

i NEVER said we live together in one house. i only said i am ATM in his house. hanging out together. and as you can see i wrote with the same ip because we are at ONE pc in ONE house atm...only because you think bad about lucas you don`t have to think bad about me or not? i never told about joining effect or insulting anybody i just enterd this forum because many players told me how nice doess it look like.

Last edited by CjT on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

CjT

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Autsch - now they get you Honey Very Happy
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 pm

haha keep calm. In this case I believe CjT. His speech is a bit different from kraft94.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 pm

No, the point what i wanted to say is, ur IP is the same as his, even ur post some days ago, and now are 100% the same, so the only oppertunity is to live at the same house Wink
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:59 pm

he explained it, they are right now in the same house xD
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  CjT Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:03 pm

unfortunatley no Smile i said i got the idea for joining this forum from friends and players but i am a noob on pc---and i got helped from him. we created my acc on his pc and i wrote my messages there Oo that doens`t mean i live in his house or not? if you want to show you my own ip i can write in the evening when i am back at home with my pc...or do you think now i have 2 pc`s ... ? btw i wrote yesterday my first opinion here, didn`t i!?

Last edited by CjT on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

CjT

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:05 pm

I have 2 Computers Smile
And we have Internet Cafes. Very Happy

Razz
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:07 pm

Don't u have internet at home ? Why do u keep posting only from his pc ? Oo
Uhm u could have 2 pc's or u could use ur sisters or brothers Oo.
No big deal Oo.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  CjT Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm

well i wrote our connection is good enough Smile when i say now i don`t have a brother or a sister, do you believe me? NO, i think. well we are friends and we only write one more classwork so we can hanging out every day...but that you also will not believe me or? =)

CjT

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:18 pm

I don't believe a single word from u thats true.
But i asked u, don't u have internet at home ?
And why do u ONLY post from his pc ?2 days ago, now, and always, doesn't make sense, but ok.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  CjT Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:35 pm

i wrote my first opinion about ,,opfer am start" YESTERDAY, didn`t i!? so i think ,,some days" is not right, or not? and as i said we HAVE internet at home but do you not go sometimes when you have free time too your friend? so i wrote this meseges before i went home ... if you want i can make a picture of me AND him and i have a plate with my name and his name...then you know i really existe xD

CjT

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:40 pm

But why can't u write at ur own pc, am i asking u, not why u are writing at his, i mean u said it urself, u do have internet at home, but u don't use it ? Kinda wierd imo.
Ofc i go to my friends home but i'm not using his pc, or posting in forums from his pc, when i know he has written here before and that we WILL detect his IP, and when i know he has a VERY bad past with Effect and their forum.
Don't u agree ? ^^
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  CjT Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm

i agree with you but only one thing: we are 16 years old driving with a car is impossible for us, going into a bordel or a casion is also impossible...the pc is on because we played...hey come on lets write some nice posts in the forum....do you really think i thought at this moment about ip or anything else...?? and i didn`t know that you wouldn`t believe me anything ... as i said if you want i make some pictures i think then you must believe me or not?? btw look what manian wrote: i wasn`t active because my internet was bad (i wrote thtat!) so that is for exampel right...

CjT

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:17 pm

Manian wrote: I' ve got to add that i remember that i didnt had always good experiences with both of them
Well they know what i mean
and i dont know if they only apply cause i applied for effect ( I'm not sure its just a suggestion)
But with Nico i had less experience more with his friend cuz Nico didnt play often Ft or i didnt see him often online
Better said playing vs him

Where do u see anything about internet connection here ?
Maybe i'm blind but i don't see anything.
So that is for example false...
Don't make me laugh now, i really don't believe any word of what u say, and i don't get it why u still don't give up faking.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  CjT Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:21 pm

why i should give up when i know it is true ?? you can not know i am saying true words or not...you think it only because the ip, didn`t you?
i mean with my internet connection that manian wrote....he was not often online > the reason was that our connection WAS bad so i wasn`t often online...

CjT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum