Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atmosphere

+3
Levii
Atom94
7 posters

Go down

Atmosphere Empty Atmosphere

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 pm

hi effect members,

well as somebody know i want know sometimes about me what you are thinkink about me after the months and the story...give me a little feedback, maybe from the player with i played atm some games ;D would be nice for me to hear what other players think of me and my style...what can i change etc...if u want give me little feedback for me to try to make something better

best regards Lucas (AtomKraft)

Atom94

Joining date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty Re: Atmosphere

Post   Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:33 pm

At least I forewarned that u'll arrive our forum soon.
Well it's like Las Vegas, next try.

First of all... what's ur target? To get into this Club?

U promised me to avoid our forum! My opinion won't change, more than a certain level of respect isn't possible.
The story, as u called it, was way too crazy, moreover ur decisions afterwards was the confirmation of our "No, rejected."
Even if u asked friendly for feedback... I just can say it's the wrong place for u.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Dude. There's always trouble with u. First the thing bout Precious, then ur stupid action in ur Effect application, recently in Prophecy. I officially dislike u, there's not much explaining needed. I guess it's the puberty nd u'll become mature someday I love you
Levii
Levii

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:44 pm

i can not see any application here i only want feedback nothing more...dont see al bad in me to attack here ... this is a forum and i think if im not writing bad things it is ok!? i said feedback nothing more...dw dont want write in this time now an application Oo only asked not more nd u gave ur answer

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm

I was talking about your application in the last forum.
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:58 pm

ahh lol oke...well u mean in this forum here?? that is 3 - 4 monthes ago ;D well ok ^^

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:00 pm

hi, 1 question: why do u want advices from us(effect members)?
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:01 pm

And the Prophecy case is also 3-4 months ago? Dude, I jus heard about it from a friend nd what I heard is enough to judge u. My posts stop here, no more need.
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:13 pm

well why? because i still think (yes i think really so) that most members hee are good so i think for training ingame nd so i think it is helpful to get a feedback from some members here c... what to change etc...look i also can ask the club storm...but do u think that is the same like here?? if yes then i am at the wrong place as tabu said

ahh btw pedrin nice to see a dexter fan (or do u like his style^^?) i love the series hmm or in german staffeln too

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Atom94 wrote:well why? because i still think (yes i think really so) that most members hee are good so i think for training ingame nd so i think it is helpful to get a feedback from some members here c... what to change etc...look i also can ask the club storm...but do u think that is the same like here?? if yes then i am at the wrong place as tabu said

ahh btw pedrin nice to see a dexter fan (or do u like his style^^?) i love the series hmm or in german staffeln too

i'm a dexter fan, ( now stop spam =) )
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:26 pm

lol spam?? i open a treadh nd when it is spam for u then dont write a comment like ... im also a dexter fan THATS spam Oo

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Atom94 wrote:well why? because i still think (yes i think really so) that most members hee are good so i think for training ingame nd so i think it is helpful to get a feedback from some members here c... what to change etc...look i also can ask the club storm...but do u think that is the same like here?? if yes then i am at the wrong place as tabu said

i just asked cause i consider its too false from ur side comming here to ask for help and in the back, saying we have hacked the cm and delayed on porpuse for winning ur club.Bad losers sign and good team spirit. Next time ask some prohecy members how to use certain programs, maybe its the faster way to improve ur skill, they seem way too near to them, cya

Atom94 wrote:ahh btw pedrin nice to see a dexter fan (or do u like his style^^?) i love the series hmm or in german staffeln too

Yep, i am ^^

PS: @ naru, please stop spamming, if u have nothing to say its better not saying. Some of ur post are nice and ur activity here too, but u could/must avoid a lot of useless posts. Dont take it bad, i just say it to make you think twice before posting, young man
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:36 pm

y i told that but if u want upload screen here i said it was difficult WHY there was some item luck...btw i never said that u or somebody else lagged ingame thats not true ... with the souls maybe thats right maybe not...to use programms wasnt me..i can show u that if u want

cu too ^^

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobotron Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Huhu, use soul hack same than me. BAD LOSERS. But better use it with +9 fire in racket (how many stupid people).

Lobotron

Joining date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Well I'm using soulmaker.exe too, who cares?
If u need a describtion of how to manage this tool (Download, functions, install-process etc) please download this .txt-data. I explained it for u and it includes the way how to pick up this software out of the internet. Maximum is ~ 10 downloads if I'm not wrong, even if I'm a premium user @ rapidshare >_>

http://rapidshare.com/files/354342878/Soulmaker.txt
™

Back to top Go down

Post  HakuXD Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

At first u and the other know that effect search players with skill. but in the last half year we watch is he/she an assho.. in game or he/she flame if no effect member is in that room or is he/she a nice player with nice activity in our forum.
i read your text and think mhhh u wanne just join cause we are nice palyers with nice skill and we can train you and after 3 months u say bye bye guys u make me to a good player i leave the club and join an other club maybe im the new sub/master there??????
About u i have nothing to say i dont know you cause u are from the battle section. i just read what the other say but imnot tis guy who say omg atom,pedrin,vicen,tabua have more experience i trust them i have my own opinion about personality. so maybe i see u in game.

HakuXD

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:19 pm

xD ty for the link tabula but i dont use that...and as i said i only said MAYBE u use them ... dont think im the best writer at the forum who writes all the time against u that is totaly wrong...btw haku be sure im not a player who want leave after 3 monts a club ... be sure i know enough players who could train me some of them are in effect too but i dont want it...be sure i dont want it ;D maybe most have a bad picture of me but they didnt know me so it is ok for me...but tabu as i said if u want screen i only said MAYBE and im not the topic writer there...so bad im not ^^

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:29 pm

lool. He seriously believed that hack exists What a Face
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:53 pm

?? i didnt look at the link im no hacker ... btw i think now u not too...cause of reaction...from my site sry for the maybe ... know u dont accepte that

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobotron Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Lol, MAYBE?

Maybe you are idiot
Maybe you are stupid
Maybe you are Britney Spears
Maybe you eat pet fruits at breakfast.

I say only maybe, me too.

Lobotron

Joining date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:58 pm

i mean i m sry for my maybe soul hack...but as i said the mai nwriter im not...i saw on tabus reaction nd so that i can think it is true...ok it is not important what i think^^ i have made an bad impression here nd i only want to make my atmosphere here little bit better...time is changing u nd so ... sure not so fast...again sr

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Atom94 wrote:i mean i m sry for my maybe soul hack...but as i said the mai nwriter im not...i saw on tabus reaction nd so that i can think it is true...ok it is not important what i think^^ i have made an bad impression here nd i only want to make my atmosphere here little bit better...time is changing u nd so ... sure not so fast...again sr

xD Hilarious
™

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere Empty re

Post  Atom94 Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:39 pm

y for u funny xD can understand that...like our story the beginning...but when its enough i dont will write more dont want again that...not now and in future not

hF with loughing about me xD

Atom94

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Atom94 wrote:but when its enough i dont will write more dont want again that...not now and in future not
U should've stopped writing after "no, rejected". A "why" or "okay, thanks, see you" would've done it's job.

Nd u better stop writing NOW, we dun want to end up in a tragedy, do we? I love you
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum