Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formula 1

+6
Faroudja
HakuXD
ViCeN
pedrin
Scialone
10 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Formula 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Formula 1

Post  ViCeN Mon May 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Scialone wrote:The race ended in a safety-car situation with a little thrilling: Fernando made a mistake right before the last curve of the last lap and Michael Schumacher passed him. After the race, commissioners retro-placed Michael in 12th position cause it's forbidden to pass anybody when the safety-car is in.

Fernando didn't make any mistake, after the race, in the Spanish interview, he said that in the last lap (when the safety car was in the circuit yet), he said to Ferrari (radio) that he would try to advance Hamilton, but in Ferrari said to him that it was not allowed. So he said: "Cuando vi a Michael que me pasaba pensé 'mejor, unos puntos que va a perder...", or translated to english: "When i saw that Michael was advancing me, i though 'better, he will lose some points...'

And finally he lost some points xD

ViCeN

Joining date : 2010-01-22

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Pantalon_Neys Mon May 17, 2010 11:43 pm

So he said: "Cuando vi a Michael que me pasaba pensé 'mejor, unos puntos que va a perder...", or translated to english: "When i saw that Michael was advancing me, i though 'better, he will lose some points...'

hahaha fernando crack
Pantalon_Neys
Pantalon_Neys

Joining date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Tue May 18, 2010 9:48 am

Levii wrote:
Ye, its forbidden to pass anybody while the safety car is in, but Michael passed him rite after it was gone.

I didnt notice that. I dunno the exact rule but its reasonable to think that the safety-car last for each pilot until the pilot passes the finish line. Mmh, a problem of philosophy of the law. -))

ViCeN wrote:
Fernando didn't make any mistake [..] translated to english: "When i saw that Michael was advancing me, i though 'better, he will lose some points...'

And finally he lost some points xD

Haha, well i dont think he really planned it, but after this statement he should be invited to David Letterman Show! =D
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Tue May 18, 2010 10:24 am

FIA. ARTICLE 40.13. If the race ends whilst the safety car is deployed it will enter the pit lane at the end of the last lap and the cars will take the chequered flag as normal without overtaking.

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum