Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need peridots/spinels and water/fire elements in masses!

3 posters

Go down

I need peridots/spinels and water/fire elements in masses! Empty I need peridots/spinels and water/fire elements in masses!

Post  Levii Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:52 pm

The title says all :> Im plannin to use a wom on my niki to skill him on sta/wil! To become the ultimate battle pwnin biatch Rolling Eyes

Nd therefore I need loads of water and fire elements + peridots! I hav to admit that Im kind of broke rite now ._. All in all I have maybe 30k ^^' So I'd be very grateful for donations I love you Otherwise u could prolly be that patient to let me pay debts back later, adada.

Dunno what else to add. Levii is needin ur help rite now, so goo ;>

Edit:

I also buy blue stars/dragon sculptures nd roots of magma x.x since Ive jus noticed that there's a recipe for peridots Mad
Levii
Levii

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

I need peridots/spinels and water/fire elements in masses! Empty Re: I need peridots/spinels and water/fire elements in masses!

Post  Levii Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:09 am

Hihi. Thanks to Atom for the roots/sculptures nd the cooked fire element ^_^ nd thanks to Tabu for the water elements x)
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

I need peridots/spinels and water/fire elements in masses! Empty Re: I need peridots/spinels and water/fire elements in masses!

Post  naruto6560 Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:40 am

i have 1fire 1 water and 2 peridot

i'll send u tomorrow
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 pm

I bought the water elements with my very last AP. Just to donate you, imo my signature fits good ^^
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 pm

ur too sweet I love you
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down