Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KarlaGrey/Hopelace/DynamiteX

+8
ViCeN
Karla
pedrin
Fard
Levii
Soulja
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KarlaGrey/Hopelace/DynamiteX - Page 2 Empty Re: KarlaGrey/Hopelace/DynamiteX

Post  Karla Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 am

wet dreams dont count as ownage. im still waiting for some actual arguments* to support your mindless spam.
and all i remember from you (uninportant as you are) is owning you on almost every possible character i can imagine. you just dont know it.
you're a sore loser and an ass. i know it and suprisingly, some of effects know it too.

*argument: a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true; "it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true"

Karla

Joining date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Wow how pathetic you are, using my words to try and own me, well u need more than my words to try and start something, u know ur just a lil' rat in a snakes home right now don't u ?
Right now i'm not hungry, i don't have the hate to take u out, u think u actually are something special, but uhm, u know what u are ? A nothing, 0, nada, more than that ur a wanna-be, and an asslicker licking haruns and every-one else from caelums asses, well continue licking asses pls, i need to take a picture of it, don't stop.
And btw, why is it that u guys never can handle it alone ? First harun then he sends Galmas, then they send Karla, hmm, wow, u guys are straight gangsta ownin' every-ones asses with ur crying bullshit, the thing is that u THINK u can flame, but srsly, u suck at it, u just take ppls words and twist them and that's it, u need to find something on ur own, and then come back here Wink

Regards !
Soulja
Soulja

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:08 pm

O.O History repeating.
Even if it was Tabula who started this (because you sent that stupid and unnecessary PM) I would recommend you to moderate your tone, even if I am sure that you won't do that.
Should I remember your "nice welcome" in Prophecy forums? very low.
Should I remember your flames (the only one who did that) at BoneKit's torunament forum? unnecessary.
Should I remember...

Reading your posts MeAgainstTheWorld style and your unbelievable truths. I would say your future here is very close to finish.
The message to Tabula regarding FromB was very stupid, I guess if FromB reads that he could say something about. But unfortunately FromB has lost his keyboard, or it seems so.
About battle and the endless discussion. Sorry but atm you just show that you aren't allowed to talk about "shit modes" since your knowledge of it is so naive. As basic is not just to hit straight over the side corridor, battle is not just luck+numbers+cash. Forgetting sta, avoiding the fact of to enchant and Hell Blood clothes can be purchased without 1 cent spent. And the most important: TIMING, but it would be like to talk about Citizen Kane with a 8 years old boy. You could train with your partner, Kandi (charge +6 with Kantera at BKBT tournament, btw cof cof).

I don't know why you keep on it. You were already banned (a victory for you sure sure, that's why you joined again, 0.25 secs after Tabula's post). Caelum disbanded, your attempts to attack us failed, at prophecy forum, caelum forum, alaplaya's forum...

If the point is to answer this thread and solve your problems is ok. Do it.
If you just want to show us how advanced is your Princeton's english (Carlton Banks on my mind), how bad we are...etcetc. It will have an easy solution. You could have learnt/ still can learn a lot of your current clubmates. Don't waste your time in useless wars

The ball is in your side.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:47 pm

aw damn, first i just thought this strange girl and tabula had some differences at certain point of the history, but now i think this girl is just mad at the whole world, maybe because she has a ridiculously big nose and she is ugly and she saves this hatred for internet ppl when she gets spit in her face down the street or maybe even rapers dont wanna get near her... i dont know but all this behaviour is SO fucking retarded and childish that even i am getting surprised, and i have seen retarded ppl counted by hundreds...

Maybe after all this i said i will get few failure attempts to make me sad as caling me effect pet or whatever but that will only reassure my point. I also suppose its not hard to get along with tabula, i liked him at first but i now kinda loathe him just a little, but i know hes not a bad person unlike you, stupid daughter of mordor.

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Deja vu, somehow ur posts reminds me back to Caelums best time.

And u know how it will be end. You’ll waste ur time with writing holy bibles instead of searching a way to accept the own stupidness.
Or at least to avoid us. But Karla what else shall I expect from u.
Time for a revenge on our forums, time to kick Tablas poor ass, time for a new senseless war ^^
But u forgot that ur status of the nerdish, but not foolish Karla at all is past. To mix into several relationships isn’t that clever.
U simply don’t know us good enough. It happened with pedrin, and now with From and me. Isn’t it paranoia? You should take care about ur own life, I think there are already enough problems (At least for the manhood) for u/around u.

For sure we both won’t become friends, hell I would even prefer Georg Bush, but u had the chance to bring our little conflict to an end. Was it really necessary to start it again with that massage? Well if I remember right Galmas and Syn spoke with u, to stop it, cuz at the end it wasn’t a conflict between us… it was more or less between our Clubs. So I’m wondering that the /opposite sweet, wise and owner of a cute nose/opposite off is complaining again!

How comes that u think that my post is based on ur home? I never spoke with u, never asked u where are u from. I just remembered that u are from Bratislava, and dear I made my homeworks – Bratislava is actually the capital of Slovakia. Btw would be cool if u tell us where u are from, we were guessing but seems as I’m wrong. Then it is… Slovenia? Would be hilarious, because there’s no real difference at all xD
Same unimportant state.

My post was based on ur never-ending curiosity between From and me.

Nah Karla, ur massage wasn’t THAT hard, even the fun-flames with Soulja in msn are more emotional to me. But it’s VERY unnecessary cuz it’s simply not ur business. As u can see above I didn’t even try to flame u – That’s the job of other guys here. (<- Ur chance for “Tabla-army”!)
Well if ur straight view allows it, I would like to give u a short insight between my relationship to FromB. From my side, there’s absolutely no problem. I like him, he’s a great player, sometimes annoying (May it be as person or ingame) and ur words seems strange to me.
When I’ve seen him last time online we spoke on a normal way, he asked if I can give his friend a chance in Effect (infernal). If he got problems with me, hm then I guess he’s a clever dude cuz I’m actually very annoying if I’m gonna lose =P But serious, we both are similar in this case. I can’t agree that there are bigger problems.

Btw if I see FromB next time online in msn I’ll invite him to this conversation. I think it’s kind of interesting stuff for him. Especially Canthas part.

About the ninja-accounts… Please take a look in my first post again -_- I understood perfect what u meant. But first of all, Atom as Gamemaster got enough tools to detect me (Am I clean or am I clean, Chef?) and I’m sure he checked me daily when I took a short break. Secondly, why should I create a Ghostchara to add u if others already made it? There’s no sense at all to reject 6 ppl from friendlist or 12. Both variants are annoying.

For you:
-> There’s no ninja-account, senseless cuz I have 2 more or less good accounts.
-> There’s no Ghostchara, senseless cuz I’m not the only fanboy of u Karla

Canthas stuff is quite interesting, how low u are o_O For sure I didn’t create any thread about him, we spoke about it 2 minutes ingame – Done. Somehow it seems as u are askin’ him every shit, unfortunately for u he wasn’t that active in forum ^_^

Btw sorry all, I guess our forum is still too empty to start senseless conversations like that. Anyway, I kept calm and my only problem is her mix into relationships. If she’ll stop it, it was the last post by me about our Slovenian?/Slovakian? princess ^^

Cya
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 pm

Ur right Faroudja, but some ppl like her don't get the point of life, and have to act cool at the internet, and ofc. she will come with some stupid shit accusing u with some bullshit she doesn't even know shit about.

And i actually thought this ''war'' was over i dunno why she's so obsessed with this shit, she really thinks she's something behind the screen, and as u said urself, i totaly agree, she's the kind of person that get's spit at and flamed at and not even the ugliest and worst rapists won't even come near her, and she keeps getting more and more hate of them, but she can't defend herself there, then she lets her anger loose, and she knows that behind a pc-screen she can act what-ever and who-ever she want's but guess what, that's not really how it's going around here, we are a familly here, we help eachother, and guess what, she's just another laugh out loud period.

Look how civilized we are talking, and not even trying to flame her, and she's giving her all in flaming, but still not getting anywhere near the high lv. we are here.

Cheers and Regards: Soulja !
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Soulja wrote:Wow how pathetic you are, using my words to try and own me, well u need more than my words to try and start something, u know ur just a lil' rat in a snakes home right now don't u ?
Right now i'm not hungry, i don't have the hate to take u out, u think u actually are something special, but uhm, u know what u are ? A nothing, 0, nada, more than that ur a wanna-be, and an asslicker licking haruns and every-one else from caelums asses, well continue licking asses pls, i need to take a picture of it, don't stop.
And btw, why is it that u guys never can handle it alone ? First harun then he sends Galmas, then they send Karla, hmm, wow, u guys are straight gangsta ownin' every-ones asses with ur crying bullshit, the thing is that u THINK u can flame, but srsly, u suck at it, u just take ppls words and twist them and that's it, u need to find something on ur own, and then come back here Wink

Regards !

well, since you lack reading comprehension, here it is again:

*argument: a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true; "it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true"

btw, did you pass an IQ test? i think you dont qualify for a homosapiens.
moreover, atm you're getting pilloried (<3 lonbobo) by yourself. heavily.

on a side note, im more of a fox that invaded a chicken coop. kekekeke Surprised

at Atom, what flame posts on wong's forum are you refering to? the lonbobo random pair thread? i dont remember, unless it was revealing pedi's abuse of fair play. that was more about informing that flaming (pedi started the flaming afterwards).

moreover, as i already posted in a diff thread, it amazes me how low the reading comprehension and reading-between-the-lines capability of most of the posters here is - if tabla hadnt made a >>>>>>>>>>PERSONAL<<<<<<<<< message public and tried to make it seem as an attack on effect, which he isnt even part of anymore (the only reason this all started was the fact i thought he was an ok guy, then i was told by some friends he's actually the very opposite, so i decided to see it for myself, and after a short while, found out they were right.

also, dont you try to flame kantera, she's might have the charge set, but the amount of charge she does cannot by far be compared to many of effects' amount of charging. and she's one of the last and best wil users left in this dumbed down game.

as far as battle is concerned, sure, sta is all cool, but it means you again need ca 100 sta to even stand a small chance of resisting the fully buffed str/dex monsters, and i wont even start with the crystal luck. it IS a shitmode, and i played my share of it to be able to say so. it wasnt as much of a shitmode before the first olympic sets, but i already said all that anway. and yeah, give me 5 million gold and even i will try enchanting some random character, maybe. will be useful in guardian Very Happy

on caelum matter, its still alive, its just a fully battle and mostly inactive club now. and?
oh and just so you know, my english level is only average, but that says even more about the rest of posters' english, for what i care.
and once again, why are you talking to me? i merely replied to tabla's post, not my bad if his army of minions starts assaulting me XD.

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantha Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Karla wrote:
well, we all know about the thread tabla made about me in their former inner forums - which i still hold ALL screenies of and might post them one of these days - (im actually surprised he made this one viewable to everyone, but even more pleased). what amazes me more, however, is that you never seemed to have minded sucking up to tabla, not even after he basicaly flames you along with your play style in the join thread you created, and even calls you "his fan". I suppose you dont have much pride to spare when you want something (the saga with syn merely confirms it). i thought you'd be of some use at least, given the fact we used to play together for a short period of time, but i suppose it was a futile thought!
and just to remind you too, tabla created that shit you're talking about. i kept it private =p.
and why on earth would i not defend myself because a bunch of random effects doesnt like me? makes no sense.

i say only LOL

He didn't flame me he only said that he didn't like my playstyle.. it was only tabus opinion ....
eh and I am not u and take everything so seriously... Very Happy
Karla should learn the difference between real life and internet... Very Happy
Very Happy oh nvm girl.. it's really childish and stupid .. karla u are the number 1 u are soo qreattttt .. u can make a partey now Very Happy
hf in ya liffffe & peaceee Very Happy

Cantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Cantha wrote:i say only LOL

He didn't flame me he only said that he didn't like my playstyle.. it was only tabus opinion ....
Very Happy oh nvm girl.. it's really childish and stupid .. karla u are the number 1 u are soo qreattttt .. u can make a partey now Very Happy

not only did he accuse you of a club jumper, he also accused you of always following HIM into every club he'd happen to join.
ofc you dont take it "seriously" - your goal was to get into effect no matter what cost - he might as well call you a "worthless cash bitch" (no offense, just a random example), but you'd still join if he'd allow it.
well, not that i really care what you're willing to "sacrifice" to get what you want.

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:27 pm

Tabu didnt accuse her. He jus mentioned it. Prolly his writin style made u think he meant it in a provocative way, but it's not the case. If I took everythin Tabu said to me seriously I wouldve jumped off a bridge cryin a long time ago, haha.

btw, nah, Im not defending anyone right now. Jus a lil statement.
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Cantha Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:13 am

Karla wrote:
Cantha wrote:i say only LOL

not only did he accuse you of a club jumper, he also accused you of always following HIM into every club he'd happen to join.
ofc you dont take it "seriously" - your goal was to get into effect no matter what cost - he might as well call you a "worthless cash bitch" (no offense, just a random example), but you'd still join if he'd allow it.
well, not that i really care what you're willing to "sacrifice" to get what you want.

yeah and? he was/is right ... he can say to me "worthless cash bitch" or whatever i'm not really intressted what he is thinking about me Very Happy
karla i don't have to justify myself to u ^^' don't piss me off with this shit ..

Cantha

Back to top Go down

Post  Karla Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:11 pm

Levii wrote:Tabu didnt accuse her. He jus mentioned it. Prolly his writin style made u think he meant it in a provocative way, but it's not the case. If I took everythin Tabu said to me seriously I wouldve jumped off a bridge cryin a long time ago, haha.

btw, nah, Im not defending anyone right now. Jus a lil statement.

id make him "jump off a bridge instead". i guess respect isnt something he demonstrates against people he's biased against, even if he himself isnt much better in that or similar regard Razz

at ele, well, as said, your choice how you deal with public flaming. you got what you wanted and everything else doesnt matter.^^

Karla

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 am

Topic closed, next Elm Street Nightmare IV episode coming soon.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2