Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wuhu, war zone ~

+11
Tal
HakuXD
xAlcatrasx
ViCeN
AtomSmasher
FUCKU
Soulja
naruto6560
Levii
imtheboss0
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wuhu, war zone ~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Wuhu, war zone ~

Post  Tal Mon May 31, 2010 6:28 pm

its not Souljah
its Soulja
so pay attention there
those are two different persons
Tal
Tal

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon May 31, 2010 6:55 pm

Please karlos80, use the quote-feature.
I was wondering how it comes that you are able to write such great sentences, then I realized it's my text Wink

We wouldn't delete your post, if you guys would stop with your pussy hidding tactic. What's the problem to register with your real name and discussin' on a normal way? Just try it, if it fails you can continue ur stupid way to use our forum. As naruto already said, Effect never took care about your forums, we have never visited it to let you ppl know we are the best. Don't forget, it's our forum here. We can write what we want as long as it's true. You should give us your real name, and then we could find a solution. Or do you just want to act like an idiot here?

1. Galmas: My dirty tongue would even prefer to avoid the sentence I've just said few seconds ago: "Omg, what a stupid idiot u are karlos80", you are telling me "get a life" and then you are writing this shit? This guy isn't in another league. About his personality, what's so special? ^^ Just a normal, very simple person. If he wouldn't be one of the best player, he would be an unknown player. And as player, well you still haven't understood anything Einstein. Ofc he's a fantastic player, why we even speak about it?
Full charge sets? xD Hell, get a brain and let's continue. The last was with 6 charge, check in ranking Tamanda (Charge). Check LadyPink, she played with 3 or 4 Charge. And then, after all, check Chaihang pants. Stupid point from you, I hope they haven't told you to tell this shit here, well.. who knows xD I guess so

2. Harun: Wow yes, that's why we played some games yesterday which ended without any winner, 2:2. To me it seems as you don't know what to write, actually none here says that Harun is a bad player or bad playing at front, then.. why you need to mention it? It's aleady well-known and a neutral person, who just read ur post, would think: "Tabula said Harun is a bad player or what?", just shut the fuck up and get a point in ur posts. It's still the thread of Clubmatch-Winner. Or currently, in this case, of the further CM-Winner Laughing Dude, Harun wanted to join us and we were discussing. What's the problem? We weren't sure to accept him and he stayed with Galmas. And shall i tell you something? It was me who told him that he should stay with his friends. Stupid mofo, I hope you aren't Harun/Gal/Chai

3. Chai: And I still keep calling him monkey, for sure, he deserves it. Now I have to agree with you, Chai is a legend. Germany lost his goalkeeper few years ago, Oliver Kahn, he was also well-known as "The Monkey" aka the legend titan, now I've detected Chai for this position. Well as I said, he just deserves it. And he deserves even worse things, stupid as he was he made threads worse and was hidding his person. That's kind of psycho and I don't care what you think about it. Ofc we are training to defeat them, and someday it will happen. Then, whoever won them from Effect, I want to see ur jewish face.

Time to take HR seriously? ^^ Nop, unless idiots like u will get removed. Not removed from our forum or game, just getting removed from our beloved planet. You don't even try to read our posts, none here said anything against their skills. If you don't get this shit, it's senseless to speak with you. karlos for president
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Mon May 31, 2010 7:30 pm

mh i think the Tabu's post is the conclusion ( +1 nice conclusion ) well i'm not modo but if i was, all offtopic were already delete. Well let's wait wednesday for post here, without oftoic.

remember, the name of this theardis CM winner. cya at CM
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  karlos80 Mon May 31, 2010 7:42 pm

™️ wrote:Please karlos80, use the quote-feature.
I was wondering how it comes that you are able to write such great sentences, then I realized it's my text Wink

We wouldn't delete your post, if you guys would stop with your pussy hidding tactic. What's the problem to register with your real name and discussin' on a normal way? Just try it, if it fails you can continue ur stupid way to use our forum. As naruto already said, Effect never took care about your forums, we have never visited it to let you ppl know we are the best. Don't forget, it's our forum here. We can write what we want as long as it's true. You should give us your real name, and then we could find a solution. Or do you just want to act like an idiot here?

1. Galmas: My dirty tongue would even prefer to avoid the sentence I've just said few seconds ago: "Omg, what a stupid idiot u are karlos80", you are telling me "get a life" and then you are writing this shit? This guy isn't in another league. About his personality, what's so special? ^^ Just a normal, very simple person. If he wouldn't be one of the best player, he would be an unknown player. And as player, well you still haven't understood anything Einstein. Ofc he's a fantastic player, why we even speak about it?
Full charge sets? xD Hell, get a brain and let's continue. The last was with 6 charge, check in ranking Tamanda (Charge). Check LadyPink, she played with 3 or 4 Charge. And then, after all, check Chaihang pants. Stupid point from you, I hope they haven't told you to tell this shit here, well.. who knows xD I guess so

2. Harun: Wow yes, that's why we played some games yesterday which ended without any winner, 2:2. To me it seems as you don't know what to write, actually none here says that Harun is a bad player or bad playing at front, then.. why you need to mention it? It's aleady well-known and a neutral person, who just read ur post, would think: "Tabula said Harun is a bad player or what?", just shut the fuck up and get a point in ur posts. It's still the thread of Clubmatch-Winner. Or currently, in this case, of the further CM-Winner Laughing Dude, Harun wanted to join us and we were discussing. What's the problem? We weren't sure to accept him and he stayed with Galmas. And shall i tell you something? It was me who told him that he should stay with his friends. Stupid mofo, I hope you aren't Harun/Gal/Chai

3. Chai: And I still keep calling him monkey, for sure, he deserves it. Now I have to agree with you, Chai is a legend. Germany lost his goalkeeper few years ago, Oliver Kahn, he was also well-known as "The Monkey" aka the legend titan, now I've detected Chai for this position. Well as I said, he just deserves it. And he deserves even worse things, stupid as he was he made threads worse and was hidding his person. That's kind of psycho and I don't care what you think about it. Ofc we are training to defeat them, and someday it will happen. Then, whoever won them from Effect, I want to see ur jewish face.

Time to take HR seriously? ^^ Nop, unless idiots like u will get removed. Not removed from our forum or game, just getting removed from our beloved planet. You don't even try to read our posts, none here said anything against their skills. If you don't get this shit, it's senseless to speak with you. karlos for president

LOL u really made me laugh, seems that i got on your nerves dude..btw u will never write any thing embress any one, because u just got dirty dumb ass personality i am sure you are one of the best psychos in game.( actually i dont want to talk about personality becoz if i am going to, i will write a textbook about that as long as u have the worst and most stupid attitude in the game)..

Well the problem that u always hate the truth , editing it or deleting it which is i guess the reason for us to hide behind these characters and dont waste ur time to know me because u will never do.

why ur dumb ass head is still insisting to look at me as one of hard rock member, well actually if u visit their forums the guys are cheering up, showing their pictures to each other and they dont even give a fuck about u table head , because they still they can own u any time any day. and btw to insult someone its the start that u can not reply in a logical and sensational way. if u want it in insulting way u will wish that ur mother did not give birth to u , so keep it in a calm way xDD.

1. Galmas : stil u r bla bla bla blaaaaa about him, which means that u can not find even any thing to tell us about, which is true. and about the charge set, the bottom line that u used it dumb head and u lost and thats the disaster. so keep ur mouth shutted up again and let me continue discussing with an idiot like u ( although i am sure that u r a dumb head person who will never learn any thing from what i am saying)

2. Harun : I just mentioned his name to get ur blood pressure higher xDDD, i know that u wont even dare to talk any thing about his skills . so skipp that part idiotaa Smile btw u may win the castle again but u will never win the basic double match so stfu plzzz and dont assume consequences from ur dumb ass head and keep these results inside ur fk mouth. and about seeing my face I guess u will never see it as long as u will never win the basic matches lol ..

3. Chai: whatever u will call him, he is still ur master so shut the hell up. His personality before his skills overpass u a hundred miles.. so better stay with low skill people and try to win them, and the problem that u got something stuck in ur fk brain .. man i am telling u that u will never win him, are u dumb , idiot or u cant read properly ??!!!Ohh i forgot u are a retarded psycho lol

Well u are not the one who decides to take them seriously or not and as long as they r powned u every time , its time to get to ur basic traing room and try to defeat them ( which is I guess like Argentina or Spain beating Brazil kina impossible xDD).. sweety I told u will never be able even to question their skills and saying the caste now is with the worst club, I guess its still better than to be with a stupid dumb ass person like u ...flamer , dumb and idiot at the same time ( like champooo 3 in 1) what a loser !!! and btw Thanks God that u got nice battlers otherwise u will never ever own the castle for more than 2 weeks ..\

Hint: I am not a hard rocker, unless u insiting on that ( and i am not gal/harun/chai) I am just a person who would like to limit ur stupid personlaity. as long as the game is having irrogant players like , it will never improve actually it will go down.

cya table : )

karlos80

Joining date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Mon May 31, 2010 7:52 pm

karlos80 wrote: and btw Thanks God that u got nice battlers otherwise u will never ever own the castle for more than 2 weeks ..\

lol if HR haven't nice basic player, u(HR) never won the catle =)
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  galmas Mon May 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi! Havent been here for a long time.

@ karlos80 : ty for praise me in such a way....but i think im just same league as every1 in here, me n chai played a lot of games together since 3years ago so more or less we know each other and we spent 24/7 in FT b4, effect are all good players and the cms werent easy and sometimes we won bcos of luck; when we play vs effect we have won each others too. I think its disrespectful to flame and insult people in here, u might chat with ur friends but i dont think expressing ur opinions in here a public place is a good thing. Effect hasnt come to other forums to flame and laugh in every week they have won the cm. Tbh, i have won my single this week in a luck way, vicen is rly good n we played til 1:1 deuce, i had some luck so i won my game. I think we should stop this, its not a flaming forum and we just have to enjoy FT..karlos80 i think you should leave effect alone, they replied cos u started it and they should. I didnt want to involve in this post until i have seen my names in here, i hope this post war can be stopped, ty karlos80 Very Happy

galmas

Joining date : 2010-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Mon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm

well i hope with ur post, all of ur club will stop. start to be boring, all this childrens... try to buy some leash
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon May 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Why does all ppl think they can fuck with my nerves? ^^
I was reading ur post and I feel nothing, just a boring post with a lot of "Tabula hahaha you are so stupid", well I haven't expect another kind of reply. I've explained you every point, then there's no need to re-explain me all these points again. Prolly it's just ur opinion, then go to open a blog. Btw if I say "Shut the fuck up" it doesn't mean I'm annoyed, it means u shall shut the fuck up, nothing else xD

No need to continue here, Galmas said the same as we did 2 days ago too. GalChai is a great couple, with a lot of experience together, but another league? Unbeatable? Wtf, that's braindead shit.

Move ur ass away, princes and glory stars of FT. You know about whom I talking. ImTheBoss & Brothers.
Thx Sam for wastin' ur time here, or maybe it wasn't wastin' time, we'll see the reaction of the kindergarden.
™

Back to top Go down

Post  galmas Mon May 31, 2010 8:04 pm

naruto6560 wrote:well i hope with ur post, all of ur club will stop. start to be boring, all this childrens... try to buy some leash

im not posting for my club, but for myself..i just dont want me/chai's name invovle in this chats..moverover it might not be our clubmates..but not my business anymore..i just want funs in ft just like when we were all noobs playing n chatting in ft.

galmas

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Mon May 31, 2010 8:09 pm

sure i understand it, but try to learn "maturity" word to them
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

galmas wrote:Tbh, i have won my single this week in a luck way, vicen is rly good n we played til 1:1 deuce, i had some luck so i won my game.

And basic singles is my worst mode, so imagine... xD nah, rlly it was a nice match, but well, i couldn't to win ^^" next time maybe... or not... i don't like to play basic singles cuz (dunno why) i get a bit nervous with this mode always i play it xD
as i said, gz to HardRock, you did a good job, but remember that this is a game, so keep calm guys ^^

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Mon May 31, 2010 8:21 pm

karlos80 wrote:
dirty dumb ass personality ___ psychos __

why ur dumb ass head ___ and btw to insult someone its the start that u can not reply in a logical and sensational way.

__ dumb head __ an idiot like u ( __ u r a dumb head person who will never learn any thing from what i am saying)

__ dumb ass head and keep these results inside ur fk mouth __

__ shut the hell up. __ stuck in ur fk brain __ are u dumb , idiot or u cant read properly ??!!!Ohh i forgot u are a retarded psycho lol __

__ a stupid dumb ass person like u ...flamer , dumb and idiot at the same time __ what a loser !!!

__ ur stupid personlaity.

^____^ That made me giggle pig
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Mon May 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Well, I wont follow this "wannabe flame war" since there are two dummies speaking: heistheboss (nobody's boss) and karlos.
iamtheboss0 with his weird style. Man, focus on your Architect study. Otherwise your buildings wont go further than that picture.
About karlos80, no comment, go to play banjo. But learn to play it before to do that at Effect's forums.
I think Galmas (welcome back btw) has explained it enough. And he as a HR's major player, not a hidden fanboy, has set clearly that competition between HR and Effect doesn't need to fall in naive provocation/insults.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Wuhu, war zone ~ - Page 2 Empty pep

Post  imtheboss0 Mon May 31, 2010 10:43 pm

DW dude about my study ,, even no one challenge me in my major,, but unfortunately here in ur sux club i feel compassion for
ur "polite" members ,, its rly pity.. that u rule is form then function ..(some of them r whore's from inside)

but in all cases ,, if u r thats ,,eager to see my designs ,, or need a help ,, dnt shy even if imtheBOSS
btw im pro in 3Dmax,,CAAD(2d,3d) ,, sketch up,, adobe ph shop... etc as more as " FT "
and about my style its called deconstructive style more than ur repulsive style .

imtheboss0

Joining date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Mon May 31, 2010 10:51 pm

huhu all those are good software for trainee. I don't need to use them anymore. Have you ever heard about Management skills?
Step by step otherwise the only thing wich will get deconstructed will be your salary.
lol

Uh I almost forgot, focus on thread, let's stop offtopic or do create a new thread if you need help for your professional career, i am able to help everybody, at least so far as I could.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imtheboss0 Mon May 31, 2010 11:05 pm

ya i heard about brain Management skills ,, i gave courses for free ,, want !? Basketball
sry its ashame to ask who is less lvl than me ,, keep ur skills for ur brain ,, atleast u can take some benefits
no need more posts after my last post to keep ur thread ,,shining

imtheboss0

Joining date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:03 pm

galmas wrote:
naruto6560 wrote:well i hope with ur post, all of ur club will stop. start to be boring, all this childrens... try to buy some leash

im not posting for my club, but for myself..i just dont want me/chai's name invovle in this chats..moverover it might not be our clubmates..but not my business anymore..i just want funs in ft just like when we were all noobs playing n chatting in ft.

Yeah so tell ur fans to shut their mouths galmas, u know what i can do, and u know which kind of person i am.
U know if this idiot just says 1 more word that it's his own fault if he then needs psychological help to keep himself alive for just 5 more minutes of his fucked up misserable life he has and he got since the past, and his braindead comments aren't welcome in MY forum, if he want's to blame and flame, tell him he can do it at ur forum, or just stfu, i don't care anymore, i was keeping quiete and keeping it low, but with these stupid 2 year old comments from both of ur gay supperters makes me laugh too much, and irritates me how they dare and come to our forum flaming, we won 39 CM over u guys, and we didnt say 1 WORD, and after 1 win they come here flaming thinking they are something when they in reallity are nothing, nothing is a good way to say they are BUMS with nothing more than only words behind their gay mouths.

Galmas i thought u had a better ''Organisation''
Wasn't the Caelum - Effect war over ?
This is so stupid that i have to make such a post here, when it's enough it's enough.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  karlos80 Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:47 pm

i was not planning to write anything after Galmas asked me to stop it.however u said if i talk one more word, i don't know what the fk you will do , so im here and ill tell u one more word (fuck you skinny bitch)

if your club master couldn't do anything for me, what a shitty person like you can do, so just shut the fuck up and stay away .

btw ill tell what kind of person you are. you are a fucking dumb ass shitty retarded psychological person without any goal in life. and i dare you if u can do any shitty thing, otherwise go and screw ur self.

karlos80

Joining date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:26 pm

karlos80 wrote:... and i dare ...
Really? Funny verb for you.

See you in 1000 days.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  galmas Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:43 pm

hey wots wrong with u soulja? why am i involving in this? even he is one of hardrock memebrs it doesnt mean i started the war, i dont care abt ur wars between effect n hr, i just dont want to involve in this war, i have done my part to shut up whoever that guy is and now it seems u have started me.. Laughing

P.S. I am not hardrock i am myself, i join hr for fun and friends but i dont Organize the club, so mind ur words

galmas

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

pfff so much nub in ur fcking club, get out of here all HR bitches
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  galmas Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:18 pm

naruto6560 wrote:pfff so much nub in ur fcking club, get out of here all HR bitches

yes there are lots of nubs, its illegal Razz?

and you r rly dat good to determine who is noob n pro? if we have a lot of nub bitches in club, then i can say ur the nub bitch that in effect.

galmas

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:57 pm

not rly, i don't come in other forum for flame.
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post   Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

I heard karlos is kaiser? lol!

Imagine guys, kaiser wrote all this stuff. Now go back and look at the former posts he wrote, he called us even psycho and idiotic. Really kaiser, you are the most stupid person I've seen online ^^ If there's any psycho then you, psycho5.

And Naru, it's not necessary to call them like that. You know, HR is the Castle-Owner, the very best club Wink
™

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:47 pm

U know why galmas ? Cuz they come talking here like ur their ''God'' when we said 1 word about u, and it wasnt even bad words or sentences they come running like some bitches, and start flaming and crying, and i started it ? No i didn't my friend, who was the one comming to our forum starting to flame with fake names, was it maybe me ? was it maybe someone from my club and my forum ?
I just wanted to tell these idiots to shut their mouths, before they start crying and start to get ppl after me when they can't handle it any more, starting from 1 guy then another and when no one can take it then they try to send u, like back then with Harun Wink

I just think this is retarded, and i didnt say it had something to do with u, but i know they listen to u, and ur an important person for them, so u should at least try to keep ur dogs down, and not let them shit at other ppls garden.

And whats wrong with me ? There is nothing wrong with me, u would do the same shit if i came to ur forum and made this scene, first of all u would kick me, or block my posts or delete it, but i wouldnt be so stupid or such an idiot, and take screens of my own posts, or copy paste them every time they get deleted, thats just retarded idiots at work.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next