Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to join

3 posters

Go down

I want to join Empty I want to join

Post  Corallus Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Virtual Life:

I play Fantasy Tennis since 2007. My main character was Jellyfish, a basic-based Shua.
Unfortunately, I stopped playing Fantasy Tennis for three months and when I returned, I decided to start from zero... Then, I created my current account, where I got my basic-based Lucy, Corallus, who is, until now, my only active character and my main too.
I'm too active, except for this month because I'll have an important test in July. I'll play for 2 hours/day nearly.
I'm basicer, but I enjoy battles too. I'm a universal player, but I enjoy to play front/sides.
I was from Attraction but... I think its over now. Neutral

Real Life:

My name is Phiorello, I was born in Brazil, a city called Sao Paulo, one of the largest megacities in the world... But for family reasons, I had to leave São Paulo and come to live in the south.
I'm 17 years old and I'm studying to be a Judge in a near future.
I love animes, movies, musics, books, volleyball, photography, and sure, Fantasy Tennis.
Since I am a human I love MMORPGS, MMOS and anothers kinda of online games.

I know my nacionality sucks have a bad fame - "Brazilian laggers".
I try to be friendly and helpfull with another players... And I guess I'm not a noob too, then if I got rejected it will be because I have laggs. And its racism, then I'll report you! LOL joke.

I heard from someone you do not accept Brazilians, but I like to try, here I am.

Thank you for reading and sorry about my shit bad english. pig

P.S. I want to join Effect because its an elite club, because you are active, you are good and I think I'll be in the right place to me. I want to be in a club who plays all the CMs... anyway, thanks again!

See you around

Corallus

Joining date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

I want to join Empty Re: I want to join

Post  SoyPaleta Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Welcome! I've to recognize that you made a very good application, but in the other hand, I want and I have to be honest with you, we prefer don't have brazilians because usually all have lag, as you already said. Anyway, we'll discuss about you in our intern zone, and if we decide you deserve a testmatch(in this case, testmatch/testlag, lol) of course you'll have it. See you Razz
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Corallus Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Ok, I'll be waiting.

Thank you. What a Face

Corallus

Joining date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey you.

We have discussed about you in our intern zone and noone, except one, had any problems with u as a person. Indeed, you seem like a friendly and cool guy. But sadly, as you could hav imagined already, there's no way we could accept your lag/delay. Shit happens, I believe if u were located somewhere in Europe things would be very different, but we got to reject u here.

Keep it real. See ya around.

Levii
Levii
Levii

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down