Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clubmatch winner

+30
uni
XxCollaxX
ramix
xAkashax
crystian88
Madonna
Sasuke55100
xAlcatrasx
Serry
Fard
Camali
Tal
xXxJenjuxXx
MADLORD
Lobotron
Scialone
Faroudja
Poseidon
Safe
AtomSmasher
Cantha
Soulja
UserJm3073
DianeSimmons
ViCeN
Levii
SoyPaleta
naruto6560
pedrin
34 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Clubmatch winner - Page 6 Empty Re: Clubmatch winner

Post  Poseidon Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Didn't we, Prophecy, get like 200 points one time? But yeah, knowing some people from both of the clubs, the chances are high that they cheated more or less. They'll just give up after weeks of trying run
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Safe Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:17 pm

grats on a good cm
Safe
Safe

Joining date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Fard wrote:phili is Philicious? I never noticed that he left the club, or am I talking shit right now and you mean a total other phili?

He is talking about Philosophy

Poseidon wrote:Didn't we, Prophecy, get like 200 points one time? But yeah, knowing some people from both of the clubs, the chances are high that they cheated more or less. They'll just give up after weeks of trying run

Same with Conscience, in our very first CMs we reached rank 1 with more than 200 points, without cheating ofc.
But it's kind of obvious that both of these clubs had "illegal" methods to reach their high amount of points..yea, I jus took a look at the CM's rank list nd whoa, lookathere more than 10 clubs with 2/1 points but 0% percentage^^

Other than that: You did very fine guys! Especially nice job Mado&Alca, I think we didnt expect anything else from u two, gj to Lady+naru, I was surprised when Atom told me u two played basic doubles, but it worked out well as I see^^ Ofc also gj to the others, f i n a l l y 7-0. Back to the roots Razz
Levii
Levii

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  xAlcatrasx Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm

was Philosophy*

Last edited by xAlcatrasx on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
xAlcatrasx
xAlcatrasx

Joining date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Good job my bastards, keep on it! Razz
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sasuke55100 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Gj all , and dw naruto you are and u'll be a bad fronter
Sasuke55100
Sasuke55100

Back to top Go down

Post   Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 pm

We already reached 228 points on a legal way.
Nowadays always ~ 40 - 120 points. Anyway reading our Clubmatch-Zone we could always get the castle back, in case of we would lose.
Well done mates, especially Alca/Mado. Nice to have u here
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Sasuke55100 wrote:Gj all , and dw naruto you are and u'll be a bad fronter

sweet =)
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Madonna Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 am

xAlcatrasx wrote:(dont know why mado loose the ball xD)
I was to far away to catch his ball, that`s why I loose the ball xD. I`m nap khihi, it`s ok. Call me Madonap hm maybe the next Name for my char. Wahaha. Thanks to our promotor, allowed xAlcax and me play the double battle final today. Thanks and good job to all of you <3.
Madonna
Madonna

Joining date : 2010-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ViCeN Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:49 am

very good job guys, i was very comfortable playing BM, i won vs TurcoBoss or smth like that. ^^

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:06 am

TurcuBoss. He is the pet tamer in Attraction.
Well, every week the same: HardRock started leading, but Attraction gets 1st place at the end. Today 245-245. affraid

I played my 5 games vs Hardrock, as usual. And just 1 vs Attraction, there are a lot of friends/good people there but also a lot of runners, bad way.

Special mention for those funny comments by xXxLeoniexXx every week. It is always about luck, luck hack or whatever, but this player still didn't lose a game in a fair way, always opponents' luck. Don't ask me his wil, because I haven't seen him scoring a ball in the whole FT story.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  crystian88 Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 am

hey guys Smile, i always read with pleasure your posts in that forum and, as an Attraction player, i can assure that we don't use any kind of secondary club for making "illegal" point. We simply play a lot: today we were about 22-26 people online, and considering that we mostly play "battle" (faster than basic), we make many points. Now you can believe me or not, but i think to be a "pretty" fair guy. However all these points are useless if we don't beat you.

We aren't noob guys, but we're quite disorganizated for now. Need still training (especially me, even if i haven't had the pleasure to play a final CM (or yes? don't remember xD)) and a little bit of lucky Very Happy Very Happy

I haven't to forget that it's a game, so for me the most important thing is to have fun and fun and fun. No matter win or lose (i don't say that 'cause i'm noob, but you're free to think that xD)

See you in game! crystian88 (or christian my real name) !! ciao a tutti ! Razz
crystian88
crystian88

Joining date : 2010-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:43 am

AtomSmasher wrote:
Special mention for those funny comments by xXxLeoniexXx every week. It is always about luck, luck hack or whatever, but this player still didn't lose a game in a fair way, always opponents' luck. Don't ask me his wil, because I haven't seen him scoring a ball in the whole FT story.

According to him/her she/he is a representative of the female sex + she/he has a baby, which is of course, really hard to believe.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Poseidon wrote:
AtomSmasher wrote:

According to him/her she/he is a representative of the female sex + she/he has a baby, which is of course, really hard to believe.
i like this xD.

anyway even if both of them make 10000 point( drunken ) they lost 7-0.
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  Tal Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:08 pm

naruto6560 wrote:
Poseidon wrote:
AtomSmasher wrote:

i like this xD.

anyway even if both of them make 10000 point( drunken ) they lost 7-0.

its a very "hysteric" woman, so a she
Tal
Tal

Back to top Go down

Post   Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 pm

crystian88 wrote:hey guys Smile, i always read with pleasure your posts in that forum and, as an Attraction player, i can assure that we don't use any kind of secondary club for making "illegal" point. We simply play a lot: today we were about 22-26 people online, and considering that we mostly play "battle" (faster than basic), we make many points. Now you can believe me or not, but i think to be a "pretty" fair guy. However all these points are useless if we don't beat you.

We aren't noob guys, but we're quite disorganizated for now. Need still training (especially me, even if i haven't had the pleasure to play a final CM (or yes? don't remember xD)) and a little bit of lucky Very Happy Very Happy

I haven't to forget that it's a game, so for me the most important thing is to have fun and fun and fun. No matter win or lose (i don't say that 'cause i'm noob, but you're free to think that xD)

Hey, I'd say the majority of Attraction plays more or less for fun and for their special moment after the CM-finals. The weekly blaming by them is annoying. "Atom is able to speak german!", luck-hack and/or "Give me also Soul-hack" is kinda stupid. I trust you, I'm sure you are more than enough player to reach > 250 points. But you should also confirm that there are 3-4 very doubtful person and player, you ppl can't have the view about all of your member. Otherwise you would organize your finals better, indeed. And the doubtful member learned to use this kind of cheating in their Caelum-time or Soulbrother-time too. Anyway, prolly Attraction is more trustable than other Clubs.

No, as player you aren't nubs. You got a lot of normal-good player. But seeing your behaviours after the finals, you are dumb idiots.
Do you remember when you lost with 3:4 against us? I got whispered with comments like "Next week we kill u muahaha Very Happy We had a lot of absence, easy next week!!!" with all due respect, but the difference in skill, organizing and comparing the member.. it should be obvious that Attraction is still not in Effect's league.

gg yesterday, dude Wink
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobotron Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:37 pm

245-245 cheat for sure.

Lobotron

Joining date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  xAlcatrasx Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:38 pm

maybe it is so... 1 win= 2 points? 1 loose=1 point?
correct me when i am wrong xD.

HardRock: 99 wins / 47 loose
Attraction: 97 wins / 51 loose
xAlcatrasx
xAlcatrasx

Joining date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:50 pm

xAlcatrasx wrote:maybe it is so... 1 win= 2 points? 1 loose=1 point?

Alphabetical order ftw.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:15 am

xAlcatrasx wrote:maybe it is so... 1 win= 2 points? 1 loose=1 point?

HardRock: 99/47 = 198point+47 = 245
Attraction: 97/51 = 194+51 = 245

so ur right but it still much

and why Attraction is first with low % than HardRock ?

what is the thing who made attraction 1st nd not HardRock ?
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 am

naruto6560 wrote:what is the thing who made attraction 1st nd not HardRock ?
Poseidon wrote:Alphabetical order ftw.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:46 am

AtomSmasher wrote:
naruto6560 wrote:what is the thing who made attraction 1st nd not HardRock ?
Poseidon wrote:Alphabetical order ftw.

really ?! only for this ? so strange, HardRock had better %. its unfair for them ..
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  crystian88 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 pm

™️ wrote:
crystian88 wrote:hey guys Smile, i always read with pleasure your posts in that forum and, as an Attraction player, i can assure that we don't use any kind of secondary club for making "illegal" point. We simply play a lot: today we were about 22-26 people online, and considering that we mostly play "battle" (faster than basic), we make many points. Now you can believe me or not, but i think to be a "pretty" fair guy. However all these points are useless if we don't beat you.

Hey, I'd say the majority of Attraction plays more or less for fun and for their special moment after the CM-finals. The weekly blaming by them is annoying. "Atom is able to speak german!", luck-hack and/or "Give me also Soul-hack" is kinda stupid. I trust you, I'm sure you are more than enough player to reach > 250 points. But you should also confirm that there are 3-4 very doubtful person and player, you ppl can't have the view about all of your member. Otherwise you would organize your finals better, indeed. And the doubtful member learned to use this kind of cheating in their Caelum-time or Soulbrother-time too. Anyway, prolly Attraction is more trustable than other Clubs.

No, as player you aren't nubs. You got a lot of normal-good player. But seeing your behaviours after the finals, you are dumb idiots.
Do you remember when you lost with 3:4 against us? I got whispered with comments like "Next week we kill u muahaha Very Happy We had a lot of absence, easy next week!!!" with all due respect, but the difference in skill, organizing and comparing the member.. it should be obvious that Attraction is still not in Effect's league.

gg yesterday, dude Wink

Hey again. Well, saying "omg luck", "omg souls", "omg blabla" is quite stupid, you're right. But it's a part of the game. I'm not justifying those people who make abuse of the chat, I know they're annoying, but don't remember that not all the players in this game are "over 18", so intelligent person don't take care about this "free spam".
About doubtful person: i can't control who enters and who goes out from club and i think that everyone has done some shit in his life. No one is a saint, but np, the club is under construction and we're doing all to make it a serious club. Your club is surely better, but it's because you're together from so much time. Let us the time to grow up Smile

About the question 245-245: could not be that we won beacuse we were finalist in the past week? it's just a supposition.
crystian88
crystian88

Joining date : 2010-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 pm

crystian88 wrote:
™️ wrote:

gg yesterday, dude Wink

About the question 245-245: could not be that we won beacuse we were finalist in the past week? it's just a supposition.

It's possible but very unlikely and would be as unfair to HardRock Smile. Still, I think alaplaya wouldn't think of that, or the wins so they just probably chose you, Attraction, cause they were 1st in the club match table due to the alphabetical order listing in case of a tie.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobotron Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:58 pm

What about matches Attraction vs Hardrock?. Is a posibility too.

Lobotron

Joining date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next