Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

other tennis games?

3 posters

Go down

other tennis games? Empty other tennis games?

Post  Ancorina Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:55 pm

hey guys some1 of u knows if there is another tennis online game like fantasy tennis?
Ancorina
Ancorina

Joining date : 2010-04-27

Back to top Go down

other tennis games? Empty Re: other tennis games?

Post  Poseidon Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:49 pm

There's a game called Smash Online, you can control your ball and your serve, you can actually hit the ball out etc. I didn't find it very interesting though. Mostly because of the very small community.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 pm

You should try an offline-game called Virtua Tennis 3, it's not really a simulation but neither arcade ^^
I had a lot of fun playing this game, you have to create a chara and day by day you improve ur skills. Great mini-games and the online-modus is also cool.

Then there's Sega SuperStars Tennis, same style as FT. (Skillshots etc)
Hell, one of the worst sport games I've ever played, it got created for Wii-fanboys I guess.

Top Spin 2 is another offline-game and you shouldn't try it... very boring simulation. (And I'm a fan of simulation)

Smash Online is a bit more realistic, as Pose said, but I can't confirm that there's a small community. (Better publisher, gamigo)
Gamigo got games like Last Chaos, they have way more users than alaplaya, though alaplaya made their deal of the life with S4.
Anywaaaaaay, could anyone explain me why gamigo kicked Smash Online out of their list? xD I've just checked to see what's up there, and I can't find it anymore.

I would be also happy to play another online tennis game, and please no Flash-games or spanish speaking stuff >_>
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 pm

well i already know virtua tennis...rly good ..but i was searching for an online game because i like to play against other people , clubs stuffs chat and everithing u can find in FT . well yes ft is rly good but people are day by day less.

maybe i will try smash...

Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:29 pm

I played the online-modus of Virtua Tennis 2, in Virtua Tennis 3 only the offline-part... have u tried it? Or lemme guess.. you downloaded the game, inserted a random key and now you can't play it online? Hehe, same here.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 pm

shhhhhtt it's a secret :=))))))))))))))
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Haha, I was addicted to Virtua Tennis 1. Like last year, I went to the local arcade every day until I could beat everyone in the tournament, it was set to prolly like the hardest difficulty, was almost impossible after the the 2nd tournament. I did it in the end though and have never played it since then.

I played Virtua Tennis 3, owned it, mastered it, got bored of it, deleted it.
I dunno, I might still have smash online on my hard drive though, don't remember. Yeh, well it depends, I wasn't sure about the "pro channel" or what ever they call it but the starter place was pretty empty, laggy connections or you went against a total pro who pwned you. That was my experience + that game is actually REALLY level dependant cause you need lvls to train certain stuff in order to make your shots, serves etc improve. The thing I liked the most was the smashing system there and that it was srsly a lot more realistic rather than FT singles, stand in the mid-line and hit the ball straight, when you feel like it cross and if you're brave and want to guess, lob.

EDIT: I think Smash Online doesn't exist any more. Maybe because of the low income they got from the game due to the little population. Also: NO WAY! They're bringing Fista to gamigo. Pshhh. Probably will get them quite a lot of players. I got tired of it because it was one of the worst hack and slash games + I don't like mindlessly grinding until I die... That's how you get high lvls...
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down