Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Dull/p0seid0n

+6
Poseidon
Soulja
HakuXD
Scialone
ViCeN
naruto6560
10 posters

Go down

For Dull/p0seid0n Empty For Dull/p0seid0n

Post  naruto6560 Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:17 pm

If anny prophecy see this post, give the link to p0seid0n pls, i don't remember the prophecy forum so i make it here sorry effect.

For Dull/p0seid0n 20100211

Man, i don't like u and u see why =) since u know me u didn't stop to insult me .. and after this, u cry coz i left prophecy.
HEY guy stop run after me !
so now u think i lied about prophecy ! man pls stop that. I already said why i left and ur not happy ?!

okay i say why i left prophecy HERE and don't spam me anymore p0seid0n/Dull

I left prophecy coz all were obsessed by the CM. SURE i was too, but i wasn't in trenc by this. <- u think i lie for this ????
the CM wasn't the only thing, i left too coz many ppl like u were reallyy unfriendly with me.

bah u'll said i'm wrong coz u know all ur I-know-all/all.

MAN its only a game !

( i can't say all my " why i left prophecy " coz i can't translate, i'm bad in english sry )
naruto6560
naruto6560

Joining date : 2010-01-22

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

For Dull/p0seid0n Empty Re: For Dull/p0seid0n

Post  ViCeN Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:48 pm

nice opponents xD

ViCeN

http://effect-page.de.vu

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 pm

ViCeN wrote:nice opponents xD

lol was for room 1 xD
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 pm

naruto6560 wrote:
( i can't say all my " why i left prophecy " coz i can't translate, i'm bad in english sry )

I luv your english! ^^
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:47 pm

xD scia u'll see in some month ! if we do more skype discuss i'll improve my english =)
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  HakuXD Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 pm

naruto 1:0 poseidon

HakuXD

Joining date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:21 pm

HakuXD wrote:naruto 1:0 poseidon

if u play at this game, i'll lose xD coz with my english i can't say all my opinions =(

and p0seid0n has perfect english
naruto6560
naruto6560

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Believe me his english is not ''perfect'' no one can be perfect or talk ''perfect'' no matter what we all fail sometimes, it's human.

Naruto 100:-100 P0seid0n

HF
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Well, first of all I would like to apologize. I got really carried away and I don't know what got to me (nerd-rage Q_Q). But the reason why I acted like that was, because I have known him for quite a lot time. Even before Prophecy. He had 4 chances in Prophecy but he blew them all because he was rude to the people to the members, to the club itself. He has called me a "noob" many times and I just think that he doesn't deserve to be in Effect.
I am sorry, that was incredibly rude of me to say such things. Shini will be accepted to Effect sooner or later and I think then, some day you will see what I was talking about.
Once again, sorry Shini, I didn't mean that, totally nerd-raged on you, really sorry =/.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Why are u makin this in public? There's no need for flamewar 2.0. Please sort out ur problems in private. Or dun post it here. Sry, but it seems like u wanna impress sb. Not in the mood for Karla vs Effect 2.0 Wink Let's not let happen naru vs Prophecy.
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm

naruto6560 wrote:
HakuXD wrote:naruto 1:0 poseidon

if u play at this game, i'll lose xD coz with my english i can't say all my opinions =(

and p0seid0n has perfect english

Sorry for double post Sad

I think I feel good if people say that but my english is far, FAR from perfect, not even average. I fail a lot of my English tests. I just think that my English might be "better" than some people's English in FT just because the bigger countries dub all their cartoons, which doesn't allow younger audience to learn English through listening.
Trust me, I watched waaaaay too much Cartoon Network when I was little tongue
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 pm

This should be perfect english ?
Naruto u dissapoint me.

''because I have known him for quite a lot time.''
If u read closely u would see it's not called , for a lot time, but for a long time.

And now to the real deal.
Poseidon as long as i know him (Naruto/Shini) he was always friendly, he didn't blame his mates for missing or Bashing the ball out of court etc.
And u can't be on a ''Nerd-Rage'' when u say such things to him as we can see on the screen, this must be ''hate'' not '' wen't on a rage/ wen't berserk ''
If u look at the words u choose to say like, '' I dislike u cuz u lie '' u will see where u made a mistake saying u were on ''nerd-rage''

And yeah true, while i lived in Denmark i watched RTL2 and Cartoon Network and some danish cartoon channels when i was little, so i learned to talk the 3 languages (Danish German & English) from watching cartoons, so cartoons can be a good source for learning languages.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Safe Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi. I wont bother to read all this. But shini its enough now.
Safe
Safe

Joining date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  HakuXD Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:12 pm

i think we can close this thread like Levii said.

HakuXD

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi safe and welcome.
But the problem my mate is that Naruto can't stop since he didn't do anything, he just posted a screen, which he wrote some letters under it, and that's it.
So there is actually no problem, if Poseidon told u some bullshit, well i would say he's probably lieing, so Safe nothing against u or anything, but next time just ask a lil' around, or read what is written before u say something to the wrong person Razz
Cuz naruto is actually defending himself, u should tell Poseidon to stop not Naruto/Shini
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Soulja wrote:This should be perfect english ?
Naruto u dissapoint me.

''because I have known him for quite a lot time.''
If u read closely u would see it's not called , for a lot time, but for a long time.

And now to the real deal.
Poseidon as long as i know him (Naruto/Shini) he was always friendly, he didn't blame his mates for missing or Bashing the ball out of court etc.
And u can't be on a ''Nerd-Rage'' when u say such things to him as we can see on the screen, this must be ''hate'' not '' wen't on a rage/ wen't berserk ''
If u look at the words u choose to say like, '' I dislike u cuz u lie '' u will see where u made a mistake saying u were on ''nerd-rage''

And yeah true, while i lived in Denmark i watched RTL2 and Cartoon Network and some danish cartoon channels when i was little, so i learned to talk the 3 languages (Danish German & English) from watching cartoons, so cartoons can be a good source for learning languages.

Yeah, my bad. "quite a lot time"? Stupid mistake.

Yes, I know. I don't hate him and I don't usually act like this. I just... Really, I think I really did go berserk. I acted stupid and childish but the thing is...
Before Shini left, we had a discussion conserning him. Epsi (yeye, I know) and Tsuko had complained that Shini wasn't polite when they played vs him. He has/had lags and every match someone told him, he would just say: "lol". No apology, just "lol". Then Epsi called him a lagger, what was a bad and really rude thing to do. So Shini reported Epsi for calling him a lagger. I really didn't approve Epsi's behaviour, even after he had explained the reasons. Some people had been thinking of kicking him aswell as a lot of Prophecy found that he hasn't been polite. At 1 point, when we thought of accepting only battle players, Shini made a thread telling the club to **** off and had kind of a rampage aswell. + I think we were really generous as he had had 3 chances before in Prophecy, before wasting the last one.
I hope that made any sense, sorry for any grammar mistakes I made, would be nice if you point the mistakes out. Just typing this quickly. I really don't want Effect, or anybody hate me. Guess I forgot to think before saying Wink
Poseidon
Poseidon

Back to top Go down

Post  Safe Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm

hi soulja. i guess you are right in some points but i know alot more than u think Smile. thats why shinigami is the only one im referring to.
Safe
Safe

Back to top Go down

Post  Fard Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Imo it was still a bit stupid to start this in Effect-Forum...
You should also ask what the website of Prophecy is, moreover I saw in past you posted very very much, so it's a bit weirtd that you forgot their website, but nvm.
HF and please make the rest in private with Poseidon ok Smile
Fard
Fard

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Well i don't wan't to make fun of ppl, and i really am no teacher and to be honest i'm too lazy to point out ur mistakes, if u had some that is.
And guys u'd rather trust epsi than Shini ? Mhhhhhhhhhhhh, i can't agree with that at all, he was always a flamer and he still is, last time i played vs him and some other prophecy guy i can't remember now, me and greenlight/blabla won, but Epsi started flaming his partner, they played some more matches wich they lost (all of em') he got more and more agressive in his choice of words.
And when he was in Effect, he played with a guy, and the other guy flamed me, so i flamed him back, and Epsi flamed me with his friend, and then he came running and crying to the forum telling ppl i was Flaming him and all, but his childish behaviour is well known so we talked about the situation, and i gave him 1 more chance personally, but he didn't obey, and made more and more shit, why do u think he got kicked from Effect ? I think u were in Effect at that time urself Safe, so u will probably remember.
So don't tell me Epsi is a better person or player, epsi recorded a video of me with a nub where he won, and runs telling everyone he won vs me, what he didn't say is that i played with a nub, or i probably didn't have the ''lust'' to play ft serious, and when he loses he blames his partner, and then runs.
I'd rather have Shini in Effect than Epsi, so i would say u guys made the wrong choice, u had ur chance to get shini, but u blew it.

Hate the GAME, NOT the PLAYER
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Safe Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Nono. It's not about a matter of chances or whatever. Now I think this is going a bit overboard.

I just want to say that you shouldnt involve yourself with things that have happened in our club. In the end its only me, prophecy & shinigami who knows the best about those matters. I think it would be a good thing to close this thread Wink

I agree with you Soulja regarding Epsilon. I just think this thread wont lead to anything =)

Last edited by AtomSmasher on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dw about double post, admin+mod's bad =P (I also agree to close this))
Safe
Safe

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Could be a good idea to close it, but i think u know, that i'm just trying to help u, and i'm defending shini cuz in my eyez he did nothing wrong, the ones doing something wrong are ppl blaming others with no knowlege of the other guys actual feelings about the ''club, guy'' etc.
And saying they are retarded, fucked up and so on. Still without knowing anything. (I hope u agree)
The main reason why i'm defending him is cuz u guys are attacking him, 2 vs 1 isn't fair is it ? Razz
Just think about things before acting is my last words for 1 hour and 30 mins. have to go smoke some weed, so cya all later Very Happy Cool
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:56 pm

CM time, focus and good luck. See you at 20:30 Twisted Evil
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net