Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vive's apply

+5
LovaX
SoyPaleta
Serry
ViveLaVida
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vive's apply Empty Vive's apply

Post  ViveLaVida Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi all !
My name is Rubén, my friends call me Ru cos it's more easier xD.I have 15 y.o. and I born on Spain(23th of July), I live in a country on the south of Madrid. I play basketball since 5 years and I'll start my 6th year playing it ^^. Like u can imagine, I like Real Madrid basketball team, I hate football >.<. I love the computer, make something with it,play FT, msn, tuenti(like the facebook spanish), format my comp.. x) On the 20 last days, I has lag, but I think I fixed cos I format my PC yesterday ^^.I love meet friends too, and speak too too much xD, LovaX and Paleta should know it x).

In game, my mainchara is ViveLaVida :

lvl: 54
stats: str : 87
sta : 30
dex : 60
wil : 21
racket : +5 fire
W/L: 2548/1722
On the next days, I'll be reset again to wil. The lastest club I was, be HardRock. I leave it cos 3 ppl of these club burn me, and I leave it, I don't wanna be in the same club of these ppl.
I play with some1 who want play with me. Normally I take lvl restriction. I think I'm so bad, but, why I shouldn't try to join there? Is my dream xD(Always i'm saying to Paleta ^^)
I prefer play battle, basic get bored me...
What do u think about me? I wait for an answer
Regards, Vive Wink

ViveLaVida

Joining date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Vive's apply Empty Re: Vive's apply

Post  Serry Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Welcome ruben. Wink
Ty for your interest to join in effect.
Well i know too that u speak a lot, hehe, and i think u are a good guy. But as u said i think that your skills arent enough for effect. We rejected other people for their skills, a popular.example is faroudja, hehe, and i think that u are in the sake situation. So ty u a lot for your apply and sry but no from my side. You can play with our when u want and try to improve your skills. Anyway wait to hear other answers
Regards
Serry
Serry

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:51 pm

Dw Serry, I hope it ^^But, why I shouldn't try? ^^

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Hey u,

I was waiting for ur application or with better words: I expected ur application.
Though my first impression I had about u was a bit negative, cuz u kicked me out of 1vs1, I consider u as a cool guy. We played a bit in the last weeks, if I remember right we had some cool Battle games.

My main doubt would be ur delay (Maybe it's fixed as u said) and the skill/experience ingame. But I'm not really able to judge this.
Good application, even with this colour.

We will speak about u in our intern zone, be a bit patient and we will keep u up-to-date. Cya Wink

Edith says: Wow serry was a bit fast, a bit too fast, dw we will speak about ya intern ruben
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:06 pm

At the end you weren't covard to try it, hehe. Welcome Wink . Yes, this guy speaks so much...I could say he speaks too much sometimes lol! You'll have our answer as soon as possible. By the way, at the end did your mother let you format or was it done by a tecnique? Razz Well, I hope you fixed your lag. Be patient for answers, if you see Effect bastards online, try to don't spam them with "where is my answer? did you decide anything?" and son on, haha. See you!
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:10 pm

Haha Pale, My fathers go to holidays and i keep in my house, then, I download a Windows, and format it ^^ without permission xD I can't know if I fixed it cos i don't see i was laggy, and my ping, was green, I need to some1 ask me ^^

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:14 am

Dw for his lagg, cuz he dont have lagg ^^ confirmed.

Anywayy Welcome to our forum Ruben, i hope u have fun here whit us, and have a happy posting ! ^^.
LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:21 am

Phew, cos if u say I've lag... I get mad xD. If I delete all of my pc and i continue lagging,uff >.< xDD

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:33 am

i dont understand, what is the value of serry's words? nothing then? if he was too fast then just tell him in private and he can by himself post it, because this way you are taking value to his word.

i really hate it when you take over any decission that its to be taken, maybe u didnt do it on porpuse but you seem to be used to it.

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 am

I don't understand your words Faroudja, Can u expalin me? Are u saying I should be rejected cos Serry ask it?

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:50 am

ViveLaVida wrote:I don't understand your words Faroudja, Can u expalin me? Are u saying I should be rejected cos Serry ask it?

Nha no dw Smile we r talking about u in our intern zone xD so dw Smile maybe tomorrow u have the answer.. or today, idk
LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:52 am

im talking about lettin serry change his own words, and not any1 else coz that looks like irrespectful

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 am

Isn't irrespectbul ^^ I has asked I'm so bad(or nub) He only repeat my words Wink

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:57 am

i think u dunno what im talking about

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:59 am

I think it too xD

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post  Serry Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 am

Maybe i dont understan what u want to say. I only said to ruben and to all club members what i think about him. As i said is my opinion and he have to wait an oficial answer cuz we are talking in intern zone. I dont know where is the problem.
Serry
Serry

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 am

Sureeeee, where is the probleeeem !? He only say what he think about me, I accept ^^

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post  Serry Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 am

Hehe, Wink i knew it ruben.
Serry
Serry

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 am

Serry said skills arent enough for effect and later tabu said wait for decission, so one's word has more value than the other i guess, and if you dont mind it, well

just fuck it xd

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 pm

I think Tabu says it cos the decission is by all, no 1 member...

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:46 pm

Yes, but that had to be done by the same person who told you the first thing in the beginning: serry

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Anyway, it isn't your business, Mr. Faroles.
Well Ruben, we already have the answer. Unfortunately, we have doubts about your skill, so we have to reject you. Anyway, we like you as person, so if you train hard and you improve your skills, maybe you could join us in the next future. The best way to improve, is to find a partner. In my case, you know I already have my partner, but while you're searching your own one, I can be your "trainer" when I've time or when I'm free, hehe. Feel free to visit our forum whenever you want or even to ask us ingame for play some matches, we are always opened to play! See you Razz
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Haha, dw, I known it, but I should try ! well Pale, I had met you, but you left me when I lost the account ¬.¬, and I like wanna u(Like a trainer) if u like I can be your student xD. Anyway ty, I find to play some matches with Effect members, only u must whisp me if u wanna see how I play or if u wanna play with me or something ^^

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:30 pm

I have problems to understand the post of Faro, though I know a new discussion will start I can't ignore it xD
Faro, does I have to spam u again with a PM? Sometimes I think u aren't better as naruto, same childish level. I don't hate u and it wasn't only my decision to reject u (I have read something like this in narutos thread), a lot of ppl had doubts about u as player but nobody judged u as a bad person or that u would be wrong placed here. My vote counts as all the votes here and maybe someday u will join Effect and u get access to our intern zones, then u will see that I add to every no a short "But I'm open to get convinced".

Next point, about serry's post... he knows that we judge the interested player intern. I thought serry and Ruben haven't met the first time and are friends or something like this. Every good application deserves an intern talk, there is no need to auto-reject him. I counted serrys post as "No", but that's not all. For example No - He is an idiot, No - You need to train or No - Delay is a difference and it's important to know the opinion of our member for the future. Probably ViveLaVida will try it again in some weeks - at least I hope so - and then he will get his new chance cuz we haven't answers like "No - He is an idiot". Ofc I didn't want to correct serry. Alright?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keep playing with Jairo and don't give up young man.
Cya ingame
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  ViveLaVida Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:16 pm

I'll try to play some matches with Paleta or some1 of Effect,and if some1 of this think I can join, I'll try to join again ^^. Well Rasa, Serry and me isn't the first time met us ^^(Idk how to expalin it, my english is so bad ^^)

ViveLaVida

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next