Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shad aplication :)

5 posters

Go down

shad aplication :) Empty shad aplication :)

Post  pegli Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Huhu Effect

my forum name isn´t very similar with my real name or my Character-names in Fantasy Tennis, but my Main-Character in FT is called ShadowWheel.
I already tried to join Effect long time ago ^.^ , but as i said it was very long time ago and i think i can say that i was like in the expression "young and silly" ;D .
I don´t wanna say that i´m much cleverer now (^^), but i think i learned many important things, not just stuff like FT-skill, also politeness and to respect other people.
Especially i want to say sorry myself to Ike, because the last time we played against each other in Basic-Mode it wasn´t really a "good atmosphere" in the room and i hope u can
accept my apologize for this little conflict we had Smile .

But now i think i should start with my real aplication...! Razz
First i wanna tell you something about me and my real life. My real name is Robin, i was born in 1995, so i´m 15 years old and i´m living in Germany since i was born.
I visit a 10th class in a german grammar school and I want to finish the school with the school leaving examination.
My favourite hobbys except FT are soccer, tennis, music and cinema with friends What a Face .

I´m playing FT since maybe 2 years. As i said my Main-Character is ShadowWheel, a lvl 52 STR/DEX Lucy. My other favourite char, which i am leveling at the moment
is a STA/WIL Danphir with the name FrankTheTank xD. I´m playing most time Basic 2 vs 2, but since a few weeks i´m also trying a bit battle with my Lucy and ´cause
it makes really fun i created my Danphir Smile The guy I often play with is xarssia, but i don´t play just with him, i also play with many other friendly players and i am always ready to
creat new connections with other politely players.
The last club i was in is Lunatic, but I going to leave this club ´cause there are many inactive players and there are ever the 2-3 same guys online (Not, that i don´t like them, but i just want to change into a bigger community, a community you can talk and play with ingame and chat with them in this very pretty forum here Wink ). I want to join Effect due to the fact that i often see players from Effect ingame and it´s not just a big club, here are many good and nice players, too. Furthermore in Effect i know many people, especially some new players, e.g. xSaber or old players like Levii, who i know from older clubs yet. I´m certain that i can find here an active, nice and funny community where I also can help other people =)
So far.... that was it from my side, i really hope that i can join this club and if u have questions you wanna ask me just do it, you can ask me all Cool

thanks for paying me your royal attention xD, kind regards Robin / ShadowWheel Smile

pegli
pegli

Joining date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

shad aplication :) Empty Re: shad aplication :)

Post  samy Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 pm

hey shadowwheel nice application to try again Cool
enjoy the forum and gl
samy
samy

Joining date : 2010-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  pegli Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:33 pm

thx samy Smile
pegli
pegli

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:33 pm

hey robin!,
welcome in our forum, we will speak intern about your application=)
Ike
Ike

Joining date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post   Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Why you wrote this application in Microsoft Word? xD Yehe, as an office assistant I can detect those sorta things!
But maybe I am wrong and my job as Sherlock Holmes already finished before it really started...

You guys made me really speechless, great applications of u all and I simply didn't expect that u are able to make such a good post. We are discussing and whatever is our answer, I hope u won't give up to join this club. Now you made the 1. step to Effect, 2 months ago u would have been auto-rejected, now u are a close candidat.

It is important to keep playing with effect member. Ingame u are often kind of shy and - I want to be honest - I often can't enjoy the game against u. (Abusing of charge, boring gameplay) But that's nothing what can't get fixed.

Be a bit patient dude, again.. +1 for ur application.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  pegli Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:47 pm

Thank you very much for your + Smile. I think you are right that i am a bit shy ingame, but I would work really hard to fix it and because of the charge, at the moment
im using charge 5/lob 5 and i give you right, I also think its too much, but it´s sometimes like eating chocolate: Your head says you should stop, but the rest want it xD
Since a few days i try to play with charge 3/lob 6 and if this is would be a reason for rejecting, I would fix it 100% Smile
I have written the text for aplication in this forum, i just had copy it into word after i has finished, because i want to get sure, that nothing get lost,
if i clicked the wrong button or stuff like that ;D

pegli
pegli

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Hello Shadow, after a long discussion in a "hot and massive posting topic" we have our final decision.

First of all, i would like to comment u some points about ur fantastic apply, and about our discussion.

About ur apply : simply great! one of the best, no more to said.

About our discussion : Well, i think we based our discussion in 2 important points.

1º - About ur skills, some members think that ur skills arent enough, i want to mean a little boring style whit to much save balls.. and abused of charge lobs, etc. Others, think that ur skills are enough but maybe they have some doubts about ur personality. Anyway we think that u have potential, and u can improve a lot.

2º - Personality. Some members find u as a rude person sometimes.. or strange, some days friendly.. other days more rude.. , i can said that this can be normal.. i understand that all can have bad days (i can be one day the most happy girl in the world, and the next day i can be the most rude and annoying girl) but some members have a little doubts about this.

Take this as a POSITIVE comments, if u can read other applys, normally we dont explain what we talk about the applicant in our private zone but we think this can be a nice exception.

Finally we decided to Rejected you and was a very difficult decision.
We keep a eye on you, try to play whit Effect members to show us the best of u, and we hope u apply in the future .. more soon.. than late.

And for sure be free to spam our forum cuz is difficult find a pple whit brain in this game Smile
LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  pegli Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:41 pm

All right, thank you for your answer Lova. I´ll respect your decision and I going to play and try to talk
with Effect members ingame and i really hope that i can join this family anytime, because for me it´s my
destination to join Effect in my FT-carrier Smile
I just have one little question, you said you want me to apply again anytime in the future, when i get
better contact with Effect members. I don´t want to write the next aplication when it´s too
early, cause i don´t want an auto-reject, so that maybe i never can join Effect D: . I´ll try my best to
come closer to the Effect members, so can i write an aplication when i think i got a nice and friendly contact
to many Effect members, or would you tell me when i am ready to join this club Question

Thank you very much for your answer, i hope i can get contact with some effect members soon,

kind regards, Robin / Shadowwheel
pegli
pegli

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Im sure, that in some time u have more contact whit our members, and show us ur best, the answer can be very different Smile
LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post   Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:00 pm

We can contact u too, usually it is not our job but hell, u deserve it. Cya Robin
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  pegli Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Okay, thank you all very much for the work you´ve done with my aplication,

love, Robin Very Happy

pegli
pegli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum