Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsukoyomi

+2
Soulja
Jan
6 posters

Go down

Tsukoyomi Empty Tsukoyomi

Post  Jan Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:12 am

Hello Guys,

I know, we had some more or less big problems in the past, but i think I've changed. I think it is the perfect time to write a application for Effect now. There were a lot of changes in FT and especially in your club. I also want to apologize for all what i did... there were a lot of things, i just want to say sorry, but if i get angry i do so bad things which i really regret, but i think thats humanly, we all got problems and there are these and these kinds of people, and iam the kind of people who's getting mad. I really changed alot, i dont get angry so easily as in the past, i get older, and more mature. Well theres not much space between my 16. birthday so its okay i guess to get more mature.

Well, my name is Jan, I am 15 years old, my charakter who iam apllying for is Tsukoyomi -> now some of you are wondering i guess. I know, this charakter wasn't my charakter for all the time i play FT. I changed accounts with my old mate Marco (he is the old Tsukoyomi, now he plays EpsiIon and Tuijake). Why we changed accounts? Well, the main reason was, that Marco was getting so inactive, and his charakter Tsukoyomi got almost all equip which is needed, so we changed accounts. He took my old account becouse it was nevermind for him to have not the best things because he is inactive and that means he dont plays so much so its nevermind if he got 4 or 5 smash. It just was a gift for me. One requirement was to change the passwords to some which the other dont know and which dont get telled to each other. You saw me on Tuijake? That could be true, because Tuijake is the 2. account of Marco I play with it, when iam banned/hacked or what else. I hope you guys respect that and I dont think this will be the problem of my apllication. If there are any questions about that theme just ask me, i will give you answers.

Why i want to join? I want to join Effect, because this club always have been a Club with great community, best organization and the only club who is a club for longer then 2 months. You guys taking this here very seriously, and thats great. I mean, there cant be a "family-feeling" in a club which is there for just 2 months, Effect is one big family which i really want to be part of. I want to have fun with playing against or with all of you and learning and teaching from each other. I want to be in a club which takes the game seriously and having their rules. Effect is also a club in which is talking about problems with some guys or with people intern the club. You dont kick someone without a reason or from the one to the other day, you first gonna talk to the troublemaker and then give him a exactly reason why you want to leave him. It is so important to have a club in which there is a good composition between fun and seriousness. I think you guys are the perfect club, you made everything right, big congratulations to Atom and the old headteam of Effect, you did a perfect job. I also think its important to vote when someone is applying and not just accept them because it's a friend of someone. I want to have the "family-feeling".

Well, if you guys would give me a chance to convice you guys from my new changes which I made, I would be very tahnkful.

Greetings - Jan
Jan
Jan

Joining date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Tsukoyomi Empty Re: Tsukoyomi

Post  Soulja Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Hello Jan, we have already talked about you, and we have come to the decission that you should get rejected, due to former problems with members from Effect, I'm one of the guys with ''problems'' with you, and I guess it's just too early, or naive to try again after ur behavior, u were accepted, yet u didn't behave like u should, u had ur chance, I think it's time to move on.
Soulja
Soulja

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Jan Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Soulja wrote:Hello Jan, we have already talked about you, and we have come to the decission that you should get rejected, due to former problems with members from Effect, I'm one of the guys with ''problems'' with you, and I guess it's just too early, or naive to try again after ur behavior, u were accepted, yet u didn't behave like u should, u had ur chance, I think it's time to move on.

so you're speaking for the whole club or is it just your option?
Jan
Jan

Back to top Go down

Post  xSaber Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Like Soulja already mention ur past with some Effect members.. so it is still to early.
Maybe u rl changed but the probs with those ppl does still exist.
Try to fix thos probs first before u try to join Effect.

so far regards Sasa

xSaber

Joining date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Jan Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:15 pm

so iam rejected now? if yeah, you guys didnt even give me a chance to show you my behavour.
Jan
Jan

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:31 pm

Jan wrote:so iam rejected now? if yeah, you guys didnt even give me a chance to show you my behavour.

Yes, u are rejected
LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  xSaber Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:19 am

Jan wrote:so iam rejected now? if yeah, you guys didnt even give me a chance to show you my behavour.

fix ur prob with the ppl would be the first step
second one would be to show us ur new behavour :]
maybe I already know it but not all.

regards

xSaber

Joining date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SuNp0wEr Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:03 pm

Hi tsuko ... I am Niinja. u say in the past u get fast angry?
Lol why do you fake a screen to ban me? so poor ...

Is last week the past O.o?

SuNp0wEr

Joining date : 2010-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:37 pm

SuNp0wEr wrote:Hi tsuko ... I am Niinja. u say in the past u get fast angry?
Lol why do you fake a screen to ban me? so poor ...

Is last week the past O.o?

This isnt the place to post this "things", so please dont post more here whit this disturbing comments.
LovaX
LovaX

Joining date : 2010-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Jan Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:41 pm

lol i didnt made a fakescreen and i didnt get angry, or did i blame you ?
swt...
Jan
Jan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 pm

topic closed, thx for your interest jan
sun, you can speak with jan in another topic or ig lol
Ike
Ike

Joining date : 2010-04-14