Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want apologize

+7
Faroudja
SoyPaleta
Lobotron
AtomSmasher
pedrin
Ancorina
11 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i want apologize - Page 2 Empty Re: i want apologize

Post  Ancorina Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:10 pm

hmmm go read my post on top where i quoted rly stupid is an insult....
and man i am not cryng ...cryng about what? the only thing disappoint me is to discover that .... and disappoint me what atom did....

disappoint like the whisp of him in game "are u proud?"

proud of what? he aspected to me an answer like " yes we cheated u desearve it"?? i didn't do anything...i just played my cm.
but finally he founded some1 to bann....
and quite frankly i am rly thinking that 2 lvl1 club (i don't remember the name) aren't builted by nebula

yes maybe i am sad cuz selly can't play... but this about friendship not about game stuff.

i think it's normal to u all to defend your club but before insult , befor being haters try to see the reason people say what they say...

the truth is Daniele (Ancorina) didn't anything wrong ...or maybe by your side the only thing i did against u is not play against effect in cm.... but man u also can call them a tactic...not mine wrong or right is not important...it's nothing "illegal"
Ancorina
Ancorina

Joining date : 2010-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 pm

Ancorina wrote:whit "what happen" u talk about bann??

so if i believe in austria's post i will get bann?? so do it......

Nonono, I am saying that if you believe everything from an idiot and react making proved bad things, things like that happen.

About mariah, just ask her about me.

About GM as clubmaster, you still haven't said any reason to be out of a major club. Ah ah okok are you one of the guys who believe Horgemeiyer?...If yes, then this discussion is over.

If you want to run from every room, as you said, it is not illegal. And for sure it will be really great for the future, when nobody will give you a chance to get ready.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Joining date : 2010-01-22

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 pm

nobody or nobody from effects?...i thinks maybe the second one in case i do that...anyways it's not just me....
and yes i posted u the reason in the post with all the quotes

u did not answerded me about why all that

and yes maybe u get back to selly her account back but maybe u make her banned again? who knows? me or she not for sure ..just alaplaya knows....

and u don't neither get me a good reason about your whisp in game.... are u rly sure that's 2 clubs was from nebula? and why u whisped me? u rly think i make that to do a sort of revenge? ...u are out of road atom i am proud to be and been a fair player
i didn't nothing illegal
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:45 pm

LOL OMG, wtf Ancorina, ur lieing as hell now, Senza part2 ?
U are talking really bad things about Atom, and the rest of Effect at Nebulas forum, and ur saying that u won't be fair, and never will, that's ur own words, stop denying it, and stop being so stupid, u don't even understand whats written to you.
We have written it so many times, and ur still babling about this shit ?
Yes the second club was for nebula 15 games were made, where they all were lost, and the master was Blaz1, and ur difference to Effect were exact 30 points, = 15 wins = Free wins = Farm.

So stop saying u are fair, stop saying ur club is fair, stop lieing, stop spreading rumours, stop farming, stop running from ALL Effect members.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Ancorina wrote:and u don't neither get me a good reason about your whisp in game.... are u rly sure that's 2 clubs was from nebula? and why u whisped me? u rly think i make that to do a sort of revenge? ...u are out of road atom i am proud to be and been a fair player
i didn't nothing illegal

I whispered you because I thought that you, as fair player, could said in clubchat "stop cheat or using 2nd clubs", unfotunately I was too annoyed to give you an explanation about the facts that there were occuring. Btw, you didnt answer me, even a "?", nothing. I guess you knew that something dark was running.

About the questions that you made. Did you read those two points? This is crazy.
-Some players from Effect played naked and let armada win some matches. Caelum were damaged because armadaesp reached finals. You can remember some screens, and yes, they let some free wins, lets add that Caelum also collected a lot of free wins with 2nd club that edition. If someone can say the opposite, I invite them to say it here.
-We played 1 game vs NarutoFans (lvl 1 naked niki and lunlun), recorded and uploaded on youtube. Nobody asked who are these NarutoFans?
Ok, let me tell you. They were two players from Revolution, who were going to play finals vs Effect. They got 0-24 that day...0-1 vs Effect and 0-"a lot" vs armada, our rival in 1st phase, at the end, we won that 1st phase (thaks to those 2 points?) and we also won these NarutoFans with their main chars at finals, in our 1st CM victory, and their last CM as Revolution.

"Some games" mean 5~10 games where some of our members played naked, reacting to Caelum's 2nd clubs tactic.

Feel free to report whatever you saw not legal, also in the future.

About spywar+karlen at Caelum....just lol. But hey, report that dangerous "hi". At least I admitted my shit, not like so many people.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 pm

i answered u but at the beginning i didn't understood what u was talking about.... i thinked u was talking about the nebula's choice to don't play against effect.

after a minutes u were off or maybe in pro channel and me in the room of double basic final too see xarssia match

nothing dark ... and not for sure from my side

ah ..and ...

some game or 1 game is the same it's not correct

an useless Hi is even not correct... and yes u admited your shit and i respect u for that but still unacceptable from a GM

tha't my opinion
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:11 pm

I am trying to answer... but I can't write here anymore.
Have a nice day and a lot of fun with your opinions.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 pm

AtomSmasher wrote:I am trying to answer... but I can't write here anymore.

why?
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Lol ancorina, u are really like a 8 year old now.
Just stop posting at our forum, ur so funny, ur the new clown after Senza left clown
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm

kaiser, IntheBoss, Sens, And now i will introduce.. Ancorinaaa ! feel free to laugh !

well i rode all since the begining, they are all the same, blabla Ur not a good GM blabla try to ban my friends coz they farmed i don't understand blaaaah !

really, try to find an other game, if they are ban, it's because there is a reason. And be happy, they are ban only for 14 days. Then for you're farming, nvm,we don't need to farm for be the frist, anyway we are sure to beat all of u on the court, even if u kick us all time, NP, we don't need you're help for be the 1st
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Ancorina wrote:
AtomSmasher wrote:I am trying to answer... but I can't write here anymore.

why?

Because i think you have a messure for some issues and another messure for another ones.

For you it was unaccetable that i registred as karlen and posted "hi". I didn't get any special forum rights btw, and i didn't even want to follow with that furtherdeep. Regarding that unacceptability status, and regarding the facts that aim to your agreement to avoid to play vs Effect (not all, it seems there are some "rebel" members) what do you think about this rule, extracted from alaplaya's code of conduct?:
* No fraud, but fairness:
Be fair regarding every aspect of the game so everyone has the same chances. Agreements have to be documented with screenshots and a detailed description.

In this point I could agree with you about my GM status. I am conditionated because if I ban the whole club as rules and facts explain, I would be an effect's bitch. Don't you think so? What would you do if you were me?
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm

He would do exact the same, but now since he's no GM, he's only talking shit Atom, don't waste ur time talking with this 10 year old brain in a 30 year old mans body.

He is just jealus, and if were you, i would have banned the whole club, idc what they would say, cuz they are saying ur a bad GM, so prove them that u are a good GM and bann them all Wink

That's what they wish with all their posts i guess, so if they get a bann, it's their own fault, and if u have proofs against them, and don't wanna be a ''Effect-Bitch'', then i would gladly, take the proofs and give them to the other GM's at Alaplaya.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Ancorina Stop Posting Very Happy
It dosnt make sense to talk with some people here.
Really Smile You have to read exactly. Sometimes i ask me how silly someone can be !?
Do you see that the post was 5 days before written ?
So why are you crying now ?
Really - yes you are maybe a " Pro " Club - but i know to 100 % that you as a Club have
a bad side,too. Just for youre good youre Master is GM

WTF ?!

Its not fair !?
So do you really think if Atom is farming or maybe someone else that he bann
for Example : Soulja ?
So dont say me youre Club never Hacked or Farmed or Flamed.

But didnt matter i think all the Shit happens because 1 Person.
So please Forum Admin Close this TOPIC Very Happy
senszatiion
senszatiion

Joining date : 2010-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Lol u stupid Senza, i got even banned from atom 1 week for flaming, so stfu, and second of all, Our club NEVER cheated, or were farming, our ClubName isn't Nebula, so don't compare us to the likes as u, and third of all, no one is crying now, look when my post and Atoms posts were written, and think a lil with ur brain and not with ur ass, oh yeah i forgot, ur the clown here, so i guess u have no brain since u don't need it to amuse us Smile
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Oh men .
No answer for you .
You are under my Niveu Wink
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm

I see, thats why u can't stop blaming and making fake rumours.

Ofc i'm not under ur niveu, i can't be under a niveu that already is at the buttom, so stop ur bullshit, ur at the lowest niveu that anyone could get to. Wink
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Yes you are so right Honey Smile
But hey who cares if im in the bottom of a Virtual Game Smile
I have my Position in my real Life .
Do you have ?
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 pm

No, i have 4 Positions in my RL.
First of all something u probably don't know what is: Friends
Second is probably something u never will finish, cuz of ur inteligence: School
Third of all, i guess even this u will never get cuz of ur intelligence (again), and lack of skill and respect: Job/Work
And fourth and not least, as u surely can't see in urself, cuz of all the other reasons i said: Fairness

Do u have a position in ur RL ? I guess not, since ur saying it over again and again Wink
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:24 pm

hmmm it's starting to be too much a flame post... yes i was angry(most of all cuz some of my friends in game can't play anymore) and sometimes when i am angry i write stuffs not in the right way .... anyways my conversation about and with atom as u see soulja was not a flame war...

was an exchanging of opinion at least in the lasts posts... i have my idea ...i told him...he has him idea he told me ....that's all

i think that "free Flaming " (and insult from someone) are enought don't u think?

anyways...man .,... if u can proove that nebula have cheated in the last CM just show me the Evidence and i fast quit the club....

btw i don't think that some1 had cheated
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:27 pm

LOL Ancorina ? U wanna make me laugh ? So ur saying that Farming at CM isn't Cheating ? Well if u really believe that, U are really making a fool out of urself, and i suppose u will call this a ''Flame'' (again), but it isn't so get a grip, and don't be like a child with ur posts, and stop crying ...
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  senszatiion Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Ancorina someone cheated Smile
I know it after the CM, but the one get his Pain Very Happy
So i think now its okay - and Soulja do u know what ?

I have Friends - i think im good looking - i have a boyfriend since 2 years but i think no one should interest - i go to the Best school which exist in Cologne - i work in a Shop to earn my own Money - and hey im 18 and i dont live at home by Mummy -

soo who do you think who you are to say that i have no RL , Hea ?

So now stop talk to me Smile
Because more and more you try to get my Position of the clown
senszatiion
senszatiion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ancorina Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:32 pm

well maybe i live in my "fairy tails world "

but who farmed? who cheated?... as i sad i didn't do anything if u believe to me or not.

and i don't like if someone did it ..if he is effect or nebula.... so senza.... u are telling it's right some1 do that? of nebula's club?
who was?
Ancorina
Ancorina

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Huh, can u pls gimme some proofs of ur so called ''RL''
And wow ur 18 ur so old ur the coolest Very Happy
I guess ur BF is a really good looking guy.
Ur school is probably the best in the world.
U surely have the best job in the world.
And u are surely worlds most beautiful girl.

But u still are my fav. clown
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:37 pm

this all is not worth reading.Locked, bc all positions are clear and u wont get to a compromise.

Last edited by Levii on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Ancorina wrote:but who farmed? who cheated?... as i sad i didn't do anything if u believe to me or not.

and i don't like if someone did it ..

i want apologize - Page 2 Cygtki10

Why did you try to lie us saying you don't know anything about Nebula's farming? lol!
Ok, that's all, excuse me Levii Wink
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Permissions in this forum: