Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh no! another football thread!

+7
DianeSimmons
Pantalon_Neys
Fard
Scialone
naruto6560
AtomSmasher
11 posters

Effect :: OffTopic :: Spam

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Oh no! another football thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh no! another football thread!

Post  pedrin Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:53 pm

De Gea was "only" the goalkeeper from the youth and asenjo started the season as the main goalkeeper without doubts, in fact he was the most expensive player of atletico de madrid this season if i am not wrong(they have problems with money, that is why they ll surelly sell forlan or even aguero).
Nobody trusted de gea but asenjo made shit and de gea played some very good matches, asenjo started being more and more depressive and finally de gea is the main goalkeeper, he was even in the long list for the world cup. Asenjo was also very unlucky cause as u surelly know he got injured for 5-6 months if i am not wrong, so now he wont be able to sign for other team after this injury and his bad season, and he ll stay in atletico for another year, what ll kill his possible advance as player. Deadly for a young goalkeeper not playing
pedrin
pedrin

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Oh no! another football thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh no! another football thread!

Post  Scialone Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:16 pm

Mou at Real Madrid y un madrilenho por l'Inter: welcome Rafa, i hope u don't change the base-tactic, and do bring Mascherano with you. ^^
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post   Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:37 pm

Good choice for u Igor, as I can read between the lines you are happy with Rafa, I think the same.
And Mascherano will stay in Germany. He drove with the bus to Milan, but unfortunately there was a break-down in the near of Munich.
Now he signed 4 years for Bayern Munich ^^
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:55 pm

™️ wrote:Good choice for u Igor, as I can read between the lines you are happy with Rafa, I think the same.

Yes, im happy. The best choice was Capello, but he decided to go on with England. After him, and among available trainers, Benitez was surely the best.

™️ wrote:And Mascherano will stay in Germany. He drove with the bus to Milan, but unfortunately there was a break-down in the near of Munich.
Now he signed 4 years for Bayern Munich ^^

Haha i didnt know it yet. Good for you. ^^
Well in this case i hope he won't bring people like Gerrard, i never liked english players in Italy (except of Paul Ince).
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 pm

Is it true that Mata goes to Barca? I hope there'll be a place for him as left winger. It would be stupid and sad to see him the whole season on the bench. But 20 millions for Mata is a good deal. (Not for Valencia imo)
™

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:22 pm

mmmmm I don't like the idea to let Ibra go away.
I would like to see: Messi - Ibra - Villa
Villa needs a strong forward with him (Ibra, or Torres with Spain) and Ibra needs another forward to take profit of his movements and assistances.
For the bench Jeffren - Bojan - Pedro more than enough.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

https://effect.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm

btwm, is it true that Khedira goes to Real? Which is the opinion of german people about this player?
Imo, good news for Barça. diablo
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DianeSimmons Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 pm

AtomSmasher wrote:btwm, is it true that Khedira goes to Real? Which is the opinion of german people about this player?
Imo, good news for Barça. diablo

dunno if its true.. on german sport news it says that nothing is for sure...madrid shall be interested, but also that u cant take marca serious.. stuttgart isnt sure about selling him or not so far.. his contract lasts one more year, so they dont know if to use this chance to sell or to play 1 more year with him.

i dont know if hes already rdy for real, hes a big talent and in 1,2 or 3 years he will be a really good defensive midfielder. there has to be a reason why munich, chelsea and madrid want him.
DianeSimmons
DianeSimmons

Back to top Go down

Post   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 pm

I don't think he will go to Real. They have just bought Pedro Leon. Although Leon is not really the same position, I would say they are same league. The president of Stuttgart couldn't confirm the rumours about Khedira and he's not interested to sell him. Khedira and Real.. doesn"t fit together, he would be on the bench with great talents like Granero-Leon-next season Canales and would waste his time. Real should try to get Schweinsteiger, I'm bored of this 1-season-wonder. Bayern Munich did all for him and he's speaking like a shit about us. "My favourite-colour is white", "I'm not married with Bayern", "I'm annoyed of Bayern's fans, they must support us if we have a bad day, too". He's a little bit braindead at the moment, due his great season ofc. If anyone followed the last 5 years of Bayern, you could see what a bad job Schweinsteiger made, day by day he disappointed his fans but we supported him anyways. Our bad I guess, give us 50-60 with 6 "0's" and all will be happy.

Btw, have u heard about Cavani....? Wtf? He signed for 1 year in Napoli and if they want, they can buy him afterwards for only 16.000.000. Imo a very good deal... not for Palermo for sure.

Kjaer to Wolfsburg! Fantastic transfer

™

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Boring transfer phase at the moment, but still 1 month time.
I can't understand all the guys which join turkish teams, like Guti. Money can't be the reason, they would get the same money in England. Neither I can understand Silva, Toure, Kolarov and all the new ManCity player. If I would be in Kolarovs situation, I would add myself to Real Madrid.. and if Mourinho doesn't want me, then I would stay in Lazio Rom for another year, playing as good as I can and then new attack.. Next year Manu is going to search a new left back winger for Evra, maybe Real Madrid wants me again or even teams like Inter or Bayern. I can't understand how a player can decide to join ManCity. I always thought they won't get real stars, but I consider Silva as a great player. Sad to see him in such a gay team.

/Contra - ManCity, Russian teams like Kazan, ZSKA or Zenit, Clubs of Istanbul, fuckin fake clubs

About Raul.. "Germany or England" confuses me xD I think the deal is done and he simply didnt want to speak about his new job, as a sign of respect but as a fan of Bundesliga I know this situation. Huntelaar made it with Stuttgart, 4 years ago Ruud with Bayern, or Moriente with Schalke. Also strange that the official guys of Real Madrid already said the deal is done and that his woman is in Duesseldorf.
™

Back to top Go down

Post  AtomSmasher Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:39 pm

For Guti is clear...turkish hammam ftw

Oh no! another football thread! - Page 3 3

About Raul I've just heard Sh04 as his destiny.

I am also against those clubs' idea: ManC, Zenit, RubinK, Caelum...fast food.
AtomSmasher
AtomSmasher
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ramix Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 am

Poor Raul, how many years in R.Madrid?
I don't really like him, but I have to recognize that He's been one of the most important icons in Spanish football history. GL fot the future crack!
ramix
ramix

Joining date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 am

™ wrote:Boring transfer phase at the moment, but still 1 month time.
I can't understand all the guys which join turkish teams, like Guti. Money can't be the reason, they would get the same money in England. Neither I can understand Silva, Toure, Kolarov and all the new ManCity player. If I would be in Kolarovs situation, I would add myself to Real Madrid.. and if Mourinho doesn't want me, then I would stay in Lazio Rom for another year, playing as good as I can and then new attack.. Next year Manu is going to search a new left back winger for Evra, maybe Real Madrid wants me again or even teams like Inter or Bayern. I can't understand how a player can decide to join ManCity. I always thought they won't get real stars, but I consider Silva as a great player. Sad to see him in such a gay team.

/Contra - ManCity, Russian teams like Kazan, ZSKA or Zenit, Clubs of Istanbul, fuckin fake clubs

About Raul.. "Germany or England" confuses me xD I think the deal is done and he simply didnt want to speak about his new job, as a sign of respect but as a fan of Bundesliga I know this situation. Huntelaar made it with Stuttgart, 4 years ago Ruud with Bayern, or Moriente with Schalke. Also strange that the official guys of Real Madrid already said the deal is done and that his woman is in Duesseldorf.

about guti, besiktas trainer is Bernd Schuster, that is one of the main reasons so that he wants to go there. That + turkey passion like atom said xD

about raul, watching today his " good bye from real madrid", its 100 % done with schalke, damn statisctics whore. German football fits him like atomshamer (hihi) a wil char....btw i know he loved real madrid but atm,i remind more bad things from him that good things
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pantalon_Neys Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 pm

I think raul should end up at Real Madrid, was for many years at the club
it's my opinion.. scratch
Pantalon_Neys
Pantalon_Neys

Back to top Go down

Post   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:31 am

Oh no! another football thread! - Page 3 Gx6e8ct9

Yesterday in Duesseldorf.
™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3