Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ike wants to be a member of this family and club=)

+9
Scialone
pedrin
SoyPaleta
Lobotron
Soulja
naruto6560
Levii
Ike
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ike wants to be a member of this family and club=) Empty Ike wants to be a member of this family and club=)

Post  Ike Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Hey guys!
This is Ike. Or at least most call me like this^^
First of all my personal information:
My name is Samuel [male], actually people call me Samu or in FT Ike, as well.=) I’m 15 years old at the moment, in august I become 16. I live in Germany in the south (near Stuttgart..probably someone knows^^).
I visite the 9th class on a “Gymnasium” [College]. Well, I speak German of course [my mother tongue], English and French.
Hobbies of me in real are:

-Meeting friends of course^^ (I guess of everyone),
-Animes & Mangas ( I really like them, for example Naruto Shippuuden and Death Note),
-Dancing (I can dance standart & latin dances and I am in a dance school and there I’m in silver course atm),
-sometimes video games (Wii and so on^^),
-athletics (atm I do not, but I did like 3 or 4 years)
-PC (FT, chatting with friend and all those things)
My preferred music is House & Electro, but sometimes I’m listening to something else, too like Rock, Hip-Hop and so on.^^ And Actually sometimes I’m listening to Anime themes/openings, too.

My in-game information:
My good/more famous/higher (as u want to call it^^) characters are:
Ike04 (Dhanpir, level 54, I guess most of the old players know this character of mine),
xXLeanneXx (actually my main character, Lucy, level 52),
Alja (LunLun, level 41),
Xiion (Al, level 31),
xPain ( Niki, level 47),
xXKonanXx ( Shua, level 52)
I have some other characters, as well, but those are the “active ones” and my favorites =)
I am Basic-player, guardian I actually just play to level up and battle sometimes just 4 fun.
Well, in Basic I’m main backplayer (I can play aggressive back or full cover, as my mate wishes), so I prefer playing front&back in team, I can front a bit, too, but back better^^. I don’t play often sides.
I’ve been playing for 2 years or something like this, I’m not really sure how long exactly, sorry=&. I’m an active player and actually I never lag. At clubmatch I try to be active, but I can’t say to 100% that I can play=/

My incredible mate is Willy <3 ^^, we often played and still play together, actually all the time exciting games with our styles then. ^^ We know our-selves nearly since we have been playing and we are good friends =p. When I was level 20(?) with ike or so. ^^

So, here are my reasons to join:
I really want to join effect! There are many reasons. My mates wants to join, too that is one big reason, but another one is that in Effect are really nice AND fair players (and I don’t say this about many clubs, but I shouldn’t say names now). I know there were problems in the past, but as I said I was really childish that time and changed myself. I am really sorry for the things which happened. I play more with effect people and actually all the time nice matches.
I’m very sure this will be the right club for me. Your club is like a family and I hope I could become a member of this. I would be very thankful about this and I’m thankful about tabula, too that he did the “first step”, too.
I really like the forum of Effect, it’s active=) and the club of course, too lol
There are friends of me, too. Here also no names ^^ if I would forget someone he would be angry about me =(
Furthermore Effect is no “mainstream”-club like some others, too. I don’t say names here, as well. ^^
So Effect is a continuous club and not just a 2months club then it ends. o.o”
Also before there were Silence and ClanDestino continuous clubs.
I would be a loyally member of Effect. I really want to join, so please believe me… I’m ready for testmatches/questions and so on whatever you want to know about me.

Thank you very much, Ike.
Ike
Ike

Joining date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Ike wants to be a member of this family and club=) Empty Re: Ike wants to be a member of this family and club=)

Post  Levii Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 pm

I see ur Lucy still in Ambience -________- rejected.

nah, Im happy to see u here, too, Samu. Awesome application (damn u, u topped Willy, he'll eat u for that:p) and since all problems are fixed I dont see any drawback for u to become a part of us. Willy and u are doubtless a great team, now jus giv us some time to finish our discussions about u nd u'll receive ur answer very soon ;>

See ya =)

Levii
Levii
Levii

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Ike wants to be a member of this family and club=) Empty re

Post  Ike Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm

ty diana=)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Ike wants to be a member of this family and club=) Empty Re: Ike wants to be a member of this family and club=)

Post   Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:16 pm

What an application eh, super.
To your hobbies you forgot:

- Wasting time with Cama, what makes Tabula angry

In case of we will accept you, give us ur best charas. Your dhanp and especially your Lucy is killa!
Probably it's the best application I've read here so far, speaking about your reasons to join us.

Maybe I made the first step to solve problems, but you made more than the 1. step to join this club.
Cya
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 pm

ty tabula
Well, I guess my best char is my lucy and probably shua or niki?xD and probably Ike too x.x do u have a 2nd club, too?
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:22 pm

ye, we have -> TheSect. But I think it's not a problem if u join with all ur "top chars" as long as ur playin actively with them. TheSect is more or less dead ^^
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:28 pm

x.x" but i saw effect 79/80 members atm and i actually have 4 "topcharacters" o.o
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:31 pm

xD dw, u'd get ur space ^^'
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 pm

ok^^
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Oh My Goo...ood ! What an Apply ! xD

welcome here Ike, i remember we had big problems together, but it was totally my bad. I hope u'll forgive me Embarassed

For me your better chars are lucy and niki. I don't think Shua and dhanpir are the best ( dhanpir is good but u play better with niki for me )

HF and GL in our forum, u can post where u want and share your opinion about World Cupe Very Happy
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Levii wrote:ye, we have -&gt; TheSect. But I think it's not a problem if u join with all ur &quot;top chars&quot; as long as ur playin actively with them. TheSect is more or less dead ^^

NO it's not, im always there with my shua !! and im sub there so i would accept him right away :p
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:40 pm

ty naruto, just let forget these things ^^
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  Levii Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Hey ike,

also good news for u ^^
After some discussions we also decided u as a trial candidate. Here u can check how it works: meow
The main reason why we decided to accept u as a trial candidate was not a question of skill, but a matter of ur development as a person. We all saw that u changed a lot till today, to the positive ofc. But u also know that u had problems with some members and not all have forgotten this or let's say: We want u to convince us of ur "new self" ^^
Please dont feel under pressure or something, just keep it real and enjoy ur 30 days of bein in the trial mode here. U wont have full access to the intern zone, but we'd still like u to use our forum as much as possible, but I dun think that's a problem for u ^^

After 30 days u'll get ur final answer -> Kick or In. Im hopin the best for u and ur mate.

Welcome to Effect, ike ;>

Levii
Levii
Levii

Back to top Go down

Post  Lobotron Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:23 pm

Welcome to paradise.

Lobotron

Joining date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:27 pm

ty very much for this chance, I'm sure we will both use it =p
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  naruto6560 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:40 pm

hoy welcome, don't feel less important than other user, u are a true effect member even if u are in tiral =)
naruto6560
naruto6560

http://chiibii.cowblog.fr/1.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:43 pm

okay^^ ty2
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post  SoyPaleta Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:44 pm

Welcome to the Cabaret! cheers
SoyPaleta
SoyPaleta

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:01 pm

thx=)
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Welcome ike, I fighted for u to get in without trial but these bastards wanted it like that Smile
Nah, as you can see, don't take every word here too serious. It was a cool discussion and we want to give u a chance. Even if we seems to be arrogant, idiotic and unfriendly for non-effect-member.. we aren't. I'm pretty sure u'll be an effect member in at least 30 days. Nice to have u here, cya.

Btw you've access to Clubmatch-Zone and Trials-zone in forum
™

Back to top Go down

Post  pedrin Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 pm

hey ike, welcome to the ship xD though u already have an arranged partner that is also in effect now, i hope we can play some games from to time since i read u also play battle(though i am also open to basic, ask tabularasa Smile)

Like i said in flashlady´s topic, ur 30 days will start when the game is alive again. Cya soon man
pedrin
pedrin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scialone Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 pm

Welcome, iiiikeeeeee! cheers
Scialone
Scialone

Back to top Go down

Post  Faroudja Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 pm

congrats ikecipote, i hope u can get through trial

btw i see tabula has faith in you and thats so lovely by his side <3

Faroudja

Back to top Go down

Post  Ike Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:41 am

ty all=)
i hope we can play many matches together^^
ah btw its strange mh cm zone doesnt work yet "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."
cya =p"
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:00 am

I expected it like that... In some hours you'll get an answer like this:

pedrin wrote:

sry i couldn't do it yesterday, was busy with my exams and at the evening i couldn't stand to watch the game yesterday jaja

Our admins will give u access soon, Samuel.
™

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next