Effect
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1/4 finals

+9
Syn
pedrin
Levii
Poseidon
Soulja
naruto6560
Scialone
AtomSmasher
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1/4 finals - Page 2 Empty Re: 1/4 finals

Post  Ustasa80 Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:23 pm

OmG Omg lol
what for a match lol i hoped so much for paraguay Smile anyway gz spania :O

Ustasa80

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Poseidon Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:22 am

Scialone wrote:
Yeah i got your point.
Consider that after Usa WC in 1994 a player from Colombia (one Escobar) has been MURDERED once he got back to his country because he failed a penalty (or something like that).

He scored an own goal Wink. And yes I knew that before we started discussing that, that's what I was kind of referring to.
Poseidon
Poseidon

Joining date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post   Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 am

Today was the accolade of Schweinsteiger, now he's in the same league like Essien, Mascherano, Lampard, Gerrard and 1 step behind Xavi + Lord Andres. I hope you have seen why I put Müller once in my list (Best talents) and prolly we can see him forever in the trikot of Bayern Munich, compare him with Messi in Barca. He's thankful for all what happened in the last years and he will never go to Chelsea. In germany we give a shit about clubs like ManCity or Chelsea. I would be scared if Barca or Manchester United would like to get him into their team but ofc not the fake-teams of english football ^^

Gratz to spanish clubmates, I think was an exciting evening for u. I liked the both games (2. part of ESP - PAR was good) today and I hope the better team will win next wednesday. I would wish me Netherlands in finals, either way it would be a great finals.. Spain - Netherlands/Germany - Netherlands... good old times, classic one.
™

Joining date : 2010-01-23
Location : Skype me and u'll get the answer. A matter of dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post  DianeSimmons Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:23 am

what a game... what a present for my birthday party Very Happy

i never thought we would bash argentina that hard... just awesome.. my voice is gone.

im kinda disappointed of spain, but i have the feeling they never do more than they have too...

nothing against the team of netherland ( or maybe uruguay? ) but i expect the winner of germany-spain to be the new world champion.

..btw: germany is the only team who was in the half finales in 2002 2006 and 2010... what an awesome childhood for me / us / (u? Very Happy ) \o/
DianeSimmons
DianeSimmons

Joining date : 2010-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2